Nancy's Friends Object!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stupid", "selfish" and "monster" are still on the table they just don't rhyme dang it all. They do however describe Brad pretty darned well.

It seems rather obvious to me that the current issues raised on behalf of Mr. Cooper are indeed self serving and selfish. This is more smoke and mirrors with the goal being he knows he will have to take the stand in the upcoming custody hearing - the aim is first to see how many are willing to still stand up, second to find any and all dirt possible to discredit them and most importantly to keep anyone from saying anything about Nancy's murder so that he does not have to answer any questions related to that issue. If the last cannot be accomplished there is no way he is going to take the stand just like he didn't take it on the 25th.

[...]

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6384921

[...]

Brad asks that Nancy's friends produce any evidence they may have of "any sexual or romantic relationship Nancy Cooper had with any person other than her husband, Bradley Cooper."

Wow. This insinuation just keeps coming up (both through official channels, as well as the word-of-mouth channels... ). It's why Theory B (or some variant) remains on the table. Maybe there's nothing there... but dang... it sure keeps coming up...

[...]
The filings also demand Jessica Adams, the friend who called 911 to report Nancy missing, produce evidence of "any romantic relationship with any person other than your spouse."
She is asked to do the same with any evidence of any affairs her husband might have had. [...]

Wonder why JA and husband were specifically singled out here? Hmmm....
Article says they both (her and husband) deny it though.

It seems rather obvious to me that the current issues raised on behalf of Mr. Cooper are indeed self serving and selfish. This is more smoke and mirrors with the goal being he knows he will have to take the stand in the upcoming custody hearing - the aim is first to see how many are willing to still stand up, second to find any and all dirt possible to discredit them and most importantly to keep anyone from saying anything about Nancy's murder so that he does not have to answer any questions related to that issue. If the last cannot be accomplished there is no way he is going to take the stand just like he didn't take it on the 25th.

Probably one of those 'the best defense is a good offense' approaches...

Well, Nancy's murder was not witnessed firsthand (except by the murderer), but much is told from "what they learned" from the autopsy.

We don't know WHO witnessed Nancy's murder besides the murderer himself...Mr. Bradley Cooper.

I have a strong feeling there is NO way the friends are going to submit one thing and the LE will see to it. This needs to be saved for the murder trial and showing anything now will jepordize the case they are building. No one wants to show Blum their hand, and that is exactly what he is after.

This does make one wonder if they will step it up now and make a move on BC to prevent their witnesses from revealing anything they know.

I bet the ME phone is ringing as well as the labs to get the documents in so they can get this done before months' end.
This might just back fire on BC and his so called attorney's.

I bet the ME phone is ringing as well as the labs to get the documents in so they can get this done before months' end.

I hope you're right Mom.....how sweet it would be if it DOES indeed backfire on BC.

I hope you're right Mom.....how sweet it would be if it DOES indeed backfire on BC.

ME's office, and the SBI too (to put a 'rush' on the forensic analysis). Maybe they'll do an 'all hands on deck' evidence blitz to put this one on the fast track before the custody hearing...

I don't think anything can or will force Mr. Cool Cucumber DA to rush forward with anything. Brad and attorneys can dance around all they want. The DA appears to be an unmovable mountain until he's good and ready. And the custody case is a civil matter...the DA doesn't have to do a thing to participate there.

Wow. This insinuation just keeps coming up (both through official channels, as well as the word-of-mouth channels... ). It's why Theory B (or some variant) remains on the table. Maybe there's nothing there... but dang... it sure keeps coming up...

The only hint I've seen of Nancy having an affair was from Brad's own mouth. Pretty self-serving, if you ask me. Since she's no longer alive to defend herself!:mad:

JMHO
fran

The only hint I've seen of Nancy having an affair was from Brad's own mouth. Pretty self-serving, if you ask me. Since she's no longer alive to defend herself!:mad:

And a 'non-sexual affair' as was described by him. :rolleyes: Much ado about poo.

I have a strong feeling there is NO way the friends are going to submit one thing and the LE will see to it. This needs to be saved for the murder trial and showing anything now will jepordize the case they are building. No one wants to show Blum their hand, and that is exactly what he is after.

This does make one wonder if they will step it up now and make a move on BC to prevent their witnesses from revealing anything they know.

I don't know that much about the law, but I know the friends have already gotten a lawyer and are fighting this. I do not think they will make the friends give their personal information.

This is about Nancy and Brad, NOT Jessica and her hubby or anyone else! That has NOTHING to do with Brad NOT being a fit parent.

THIS is what shows Brad is NOT a fit parent. His ruthless manner in destroying everything in his path to get what he wants. It's going to backfire, BIG TIME!:bang:

Just think what he'd do to those poor little girls when they wouldn't stop crying or he doesn't understand what the little one wants because he doesn't know how to 'read the signs.':mad:

JMHO
fran

EXACTLY!

He thinks people are stoopid! Who admits to a NONsexual affair!?:crazy:

:mad:
fran

You know what that's called? A 'friendship' with the opposite sex. BFD. Brad cheated on Nancy and more than once, per the evidence out there. He and his lawyers are opening themselves up for questioning on this and other areas. Dumb move to attack.

Wonder why JA and husband were specifically singled out here? Hmmm....
Article says they both (her and husband) deny it though.

He's just pizzed because of the 911 call from Jessica. She IMMEDIATELY suspected he did something to Nancy and she told LE that too! Then she put it in her affidavit.

He knew by putting that out there, people would start to suspect they were having affairs. I mean,..........who puts 'lies' in affidavits?(no need to answer that, I know, but no one believed me, that Brad would lie on an affidavit,.....which I BELIEVE he did)

JMHO
fran

I don't think anything can or will force Mr. Cool Cucumber DA to rush forward with anything. Brad and attorneys can dance around all they want. The DA appears to be an unmovable mountain until he's good and ready. And the custody case is a civil matter...the DA doesn't have to do a thing to participate there.
But if the CPD has what they feel is enough there is a chance they can get him to budge. This is an unique case in itself with children involved...so maybe we will see a different time frame used because of this. Let's hope so!

You know what that's called? A 'friendship' with the opposite sex. BFD. Brad cheated on Nancy and more than once, per the evidence out there. He and his lawyers are opening themselves up for questioning on this and other areas. Dumb move to attack.

That is what I've been trying to say. Brad needs to fire this lawyer, ASAP!

Oh, wait, no......I like a defense lawyer that works for the prosecution. Mark G did it during the Scott Peterson trial. LOL, he just didn't realize it until it was toooooo late. gothcha'!:bang:

JMHO
fran

But if the CPD has what they feel is enough there is a chance they can get him to budge. This is an unique case in itself with children involved...so maybe we will see a different time frame used because of this. Let's hope so!

I remain hopeful he will find the necessary motivation to move forward on this case (and a couple others too).

It doesn't matter if Nancy ever had a (non-sexual) affair EIGHT years ago (per his affidavit).

MOOT POINT altogether.

SHE turned up dead. Murdered. That's a fact.

He was the last person to ever see her alive. And he LIED about his timeline, lied about his vehicle and the cleaning of it, lied about a lot of things. That will come out in court. And nothing he can point at changes the fact of what he did. And he knows it. LE knows it. And so do his lawyers, and everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08