Nancy's Friends Object!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and a big IF she was turning to a male for someone to talk to it does NOT warrant murder!

Agreed.

If he pulls this stunt it is going to do only 1 thing to him: Show additional motive for murder! He needs to calm his heels and think this one out IMO

Also agreed, if we assume he is guilty.

[ Though, side-bar, as posted before, I remain one of the (few?) still not fully convinced of that ;) No attacks please... it's late... :) ]

It is possible, perhaps, that it wasn't a man. And that might be, perhaps, why it didn't come up before? Not saying she was a lesbian, I hope no one is thinking I am saying that! But encounters have been known to happen... maybe I'm just crazy... but it's possible she had a liason with a close friend at some point. Just another possibility.

Scandalous jmflu... just scandalous! ;)

JMFLU, that thought has crossed my mind too, about what you said.

And who could blame her with a husband like THAT!

I personally don't see it as doing anything wrong, AND, perhaps BC didn't either... there are a lot of men who are not threatened by that... but now he will sling mud wherever he can...

Wait, who am I talking about? BC not threatened??

It's a good point. Although I'm not sure we know for sure that LE is still looking at BC. We only know that they were looking at him fairly closely nearly 2 months ago. [ I guess we know/assume that they haven't requested any SW's for anyone else, so maybe they are still looking at him, but our info is fairly on exactly what/who LE is looking at is fairly dated wouldn't you say? ]
I'm willing to bet that local news would be reporting on additional search warrants on this case. They certainly were on top of this latest bit of news. I have this case on my Google alerts and haven't heard of any additional SWs.

OT...but have you all filled your gas tank? I went this evening and it is limited to 10 gallons where I went tonight. Also they are saying it can go to $5 because of the storm.

OK.. back to business about BC..:woohoo:

OT...but have you all filled your gas tank? I went this evening and it is limited to 10 gallons where I went tonight. Also they are saying it can go to $5 because of the storm.

OK.. back to business about BC..:woohoo:

Maybe this is a dumb question...but why would they limit it here?

Maybe this is a dumb question...but why would they limit it here?

They say in anticipation of what is getting ready to happen on the gulf coast. Production will be down by the oil refineries and the graph on the news show NC as one of the states that gets it from the one that might be hit.

You know what that's called? A 'friendship' with the opposite sex. BFD. Brad cheated on Nancy and more than once, per the evidence out there. He and his lawyers are opening themselves up for questioning on this and other areas. Dumb move to attack.
If they're dumb enough to insist on this "non sexual affair" coming into court then the Brad's sexual affairs will certainly be examined, further questioning his fitness.

He and his lawyer have got to know that whatever gets brought up in the civil hearing is likely to be brought up in a criminal trial if LE determines he's the perp and is arrested and tried. So I find it interesting that they'd want to "go there" regarding any alleged affairs or try to sully the friends so publicly. Those are the same people who would end up testifying in a criminal trial. Smearing them might make a jury feel that he was indeed a controlling person.

I frankly don't see the judge letting this cra* fly. There is NO WAY they're going to get statements or whatever from the other couples as to their 'private affairs.' Their 'private affairs' have NOTHING to do with Brad Cooper being a 'fit' or 'unfit' father.

As far as emails and chats, whatever, there's no way for him to get them. Who the heck keeps emails?

Oh, yeah, didn't I see they want copies of their posts from 'blogs?' What does THAT have to do with Brad NOT paying attention to his kids?

What does Nancy's friends going on tv have to do with BRAD, being an absent father?

His attorney said this wasn't a fishing expidition. LOL, yeah, right.:rolleyes:

It's more like validation of the type of person Nancy had to live with. It ain't pretty, either!:eek:

Poor Nancy. :( She had to put up with this creep during her life, now in death he's intent on destroying her even further! When THAT doesn't work, destroy her defenders!:chicken:

How low can you go?:furious: Are we there yet?:furious:

JMHO
fran

How can you look at yourself in a mirror? Yeah, YOU!! :mad:

I know. However, based on this new set of documents, it appears that Brad and lawyers are attempting to suggest that Nancy had a more recent relationship with someone, possibly a sexual rel'p, sometime after Jan 2007.

However, murder trumps an affair in the 'who was worse' mudslinging sweepstakes. I don't think Brad's lawyers get this. It doesn't matter what Nancy did. She was murdered. Likely at the hands of her husband. Oh and he allegedly had more than 1 affair. Allegedly up to 4 affairs. Superdad indeed! And of course NONE of that explains away the basics of what is forming the criminal case:

1. Brad was the last person to see Nancy alive and
2. Nancy was murdered and
3. Nancy did not go running Sat. morning...not with Carrie and not with anyone else and
4. Not one person saw Nancy out and about on that Sat. morning and
5. The disappearance timeline is whittled down to between 7am and 8am (or 7am to 9am if you are feeling extra generous). 7am as that's the last time Brad said he saw Nancy, and 8am as that was when Nancy was expected to be at Jessica's house to help paint and she didn't show up.

They can fling alllll the mud they like but these 5 points and many, many others will not disappear under the mud.

I know. However, based on this new set of documents, it appears that Brad and lawyers are attempting to suggest that Nancy had a more recent relationship with someone, possibly a sexual rel'p, sometime after Jan 2007.

This section of Lochmere has had a long history of popularity because of the swinging lifestyle.
However, murder trumps an affair in the 'who was worse' mudslinging sweepstakes. I don't think Brad's lawyers get this. It doesn't matter what Nancy did. She was murdered. Likely at the hands of her husband.

While I agree that murder trumps an affair, it does, however, indicate that there may have been more than 1 person with a motive.

Oh and he allegedly had more than 1 affair. Allegedly up to 4 affairs. Superdad indeed! And of course NONE of that explains away the basics of what is forming the criminal case:

The last person that we, the public, know about.
3. Nancy did not go running Sat. morning...not with Carrie and not with anyone else and
Again, not that we, the public, know of.5.
The disappearance timeline is whittled down to between 7am and 8am (or 7am to 9am if you are feeling extra generous). 7am as that's the last time Brad said he saw Nancy, and 8am as that was when Nancy was expected to be at Jessica's house to help paint and she didn't show up.

JA was quick to accuse...

They can fling alllll the mud they like but these 5 points and many, many others will not disappear under the mud.

True, but what if the autopsy report showed dna (sperm) from another male, but no forecable entry....No, does not justify the murder of NC, but does indicate that BC may not have been the only one with motive.....may not have been the last person to see her alive.....

We have no info about the autopsy report. Do you have info about it?

Who else is LE investigating? SWs would be filed and would be made public...eventually. Who is this other person with a motive? Who stood to benefit from Nancy being gone?

Where does the evidence lead? Where was the crime scene? Where was forensic evidence found?

It doesn't matter what kind of popular/swinging community Lochmere was or wasn't or is or isn't. One has to follow the trail of evidence. If there is a mystery man involved then that person will become known and be investigated by LE.

Jessica was quick to WORRY about her friend. As I said before she was either a paranoid nervous Nelly who can compete on an Olympic level with my extreme, paranoid, worrying mother OR her gut instinct/her intuition was giving her some pretty loud and clear and accurate signals. Guess what? Jessica was RIGHT to worry! Her intuition told her something that was absolutely correct! (and my mother's Olympic-level record of worrying for no good reason remains untouched).

However, murder trumps an affair in the 'who was worse' mudslinging sweepstakes. I don't think Brad's lawyers get this. It doesn't matter what Nancy did. She was murdered. Likely at the hands of her husband. Oh and he allegedly had more than 1 affair. Allegedly up to 4 affairs. Superdad indeed! And of course NONE of that explains away the basics of what is forming the criminal case:

5. The disappearance timeline is whittled down to between 7am and 8am (or 7am to 9am if you are feeling extra generous). 7am as that's the last time Brad said he saw Nancy, and 8am as that was when Nancy was expected to be at Jessica's house to help paint and she didn't show up.

Well, you covered means and opportunity,.........these latest demands COULD provide motive.

motive, means, opportunity.............may POSSIBLY = GUILTY! :behindbar

Just sayin'!
;)
fran

Oh, and PS.........by my post I'm NOT suggesting that Nancy did have an affair. As far as I KNOW, the only one alledging she had an affair is BRAD, oh, yeah, and it wasn't sexual. Oh, but by his latest attempts to discredit Nancy, (his murdered wife!), he is implicating there is a more RECENT affair. But, that would be a reason for HIM to kill her, now wouldn't it!? Whether TRUE or NOT, it's what's in his head! MOTIVE! :( fran

I believe, like ncsu95 said, that when you make statements under oath, then you'd better be able to back them up......especially in a murder case. All these people came forward and trashed BC and now the attorneys are asking where the proof is to back it up. How about making all these gossips submit to a mental evaluation or better yet lie detector tests. I know, they are not allowed in court, but BC's attorneys are just trying to find out what the truth is. And if all these folks who came forward are telling the truth there should be no problem submitting to it. My opinion is that the gossip spread and then grew and spread some more....and now BC is Satan himself in this nieghborhood full of bored housewives.
brad cooper is satan because he murdered his wife.

"This section of Lochmere has had a long history of popularity because of the swinging lifestyle."

Perhaps this is why BC is asking so many friends/couples to "admit" things... if he makes public that there have been things of this nature going on, he hopes to make his individual affairs look less damaging. "I'm not so bad, everyone's guilty of something..."

Just a thought.

If this is a custody hearing - how is digging up dirt on a dead woman relevant? She's obviously not seeking custody.

To me the fact that they (BC's lawyers) are focusing NC, and the possibility of an affair - they are trying to find reasonable doubt that he killed her - not address a custody issue.

The judge in the custody case ought to slap their collective hands - and say he's going to be ruling on brad's fitness as a parent or if the girls are better off with NC's family - so limit your inquiries to those folks. In the custody case - NC isn't a party - and this brings nothing to the table that would help him decide on the girls' future.

We have no info about the autopsy report. Do you have info about it?

No we and I don't, but it is not inconceivable that information has leaked to the BC camp.
Who else is LE investigating? SWs would be filed and would be made public...eventually. Who is this other person with a motive? Who stood to benefit from Nancy being gone?

There are such things as crimes of passion, such as a jealous lover, where no one stands to benefit.

Where does the evidence lead? Where was the crime scene? Where was forensic evidence found?

Perhaps some of the electronic evidence led to a group of friends...

It doesn't matter what kind of popular/swinging community Lochmere was or wasn't or is or isn't. One has to follow the trail of evidence. If there is a mystery man involved then that person will become known and be investigated by LE.

Assuming it was a mystery man, it could very well have been a woman. I agree, that person will become known as the investigation moves forward

Jessica was quick to WORRY about her friend. As I said before she was either a paranoid nervous Nelly who can compete on an Olympic level with my extreme, paranoid, worrying mother OR her gut instinct/her intuition was giving her some pretty loud and clear and accurate signals. Guess what? Jessica was RIGHT to worry! Her intuition told her something that was absolutely correct! (and my mother's Olympic-level record of worrying for no good reason remains untouched).

Could have been intuition, or it could have been something completely different that compelled her to call.

I am not convinced BC did this. I know I am among the few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper