Found Safe NC - Ahlora Lindiment, 3, abducted, Greensboro, 9 Oct 2019 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KatzEye

Reaction score
AMBER alert issued for 3-year-old North Carolina girl Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment , police say

Police said Ahlora Ashanti-Sample Lindiment was abducted Wednesday from Phillips Ave. in Greensboro.

Ahlora is approximately 2 feet tall and 40 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

She was last seen wearing a short-sleeved pink t-shirt, black jeans and white sandals. Her hair is braided with multicolored beads.

Police said she was abducted by an unknown African American woman who is approximately 20-years old.

The woman is 5 feet 6, inches tall and weighs 135 pounds.

Police said she was wearing a gold necklace, black short-sleeved crop top, tiger-print pants with a yellow stripe and dark flip-flops. She had a short ponytail.

Her pic is in the video at the link above.

Pic from a different article :

Amber%20Alert%20%20Ahlora%20Ashanti%20Sample%20Lindiment%202_1570674568627.jpg_16542390_ver1.0_160_90.jpg

AMBER ALERT: Amber Alert issues for missing 3-year-old girl, reportedly taken from playground

Authorities said she was taken from a playground on Phillips Avenue around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.

AMBER ALERT: Amber Alert issues for missing 3-year-old girl, reportedly taken from playground

I don't see a park on Phillips Ave. I wonder where the playground is located? There are a couple churches and a daycare center on that street: Google Maps

I looked, too, @Gardener1850 . I'm wondering if it was a playground at an apartment complex off of Phillips Avenue. In this Google image, you can just barely see a playground at some apartments.

Google Maps

Authorities said she was taken from a playground on Phillips Avenue around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.

I don't see a park on Phillips Ave. I wonder where the playground is located? There are a couple churches and a daycare center on that street: Google Maps
Another playground kidnapping?

Wow, this is crazy! Two within a month's time, separate areas (Dulce).

I hope the little darling is found safe soon.

I looked, too, @Gardener1850 . I'm wondering if it was a playground at an apartment complex off of Phillips Avenue. In this Google image, you can just barely see a playground at some apartments.

Google Maps

I think you are correct about it being a playground at an apartment complex. Atleast that is what I've gathered from some comment sections .... JMO

Some info from the video of the mother talking.

Ahlora was at her father's apartment playing on the playground with other kids and her sister(s)and brother(s)

A woman was seen on video playing with the kids and then seen walking away out of cameras view with Ahlora

Ahlora started fighting her, the other kids ran to get help

Police are talking to a lady that lives in apartment complex that mom said fit the description.

Mom said she also saw a lady driving out of the complex when she was driving in that fit the description

The police are also at the family dollar down the street

Someone told her ( mom) not to talk ( to the news) but she says she doesn't care and wants her daughter back

Ahlora was at her father's apartment playing on the playground with other kids and her sister(s)and brother(s)

A woman was seen on video playing with the kids and then seen walking away out of cameras view with Ahlora

Police are talking to a lady that lives in apartment complex that mom said fit the description.

Mom said she also saw a lady driving out of the complex when she was driving in that fit the description

Someone told her ( mom) not to talk ( to the news) but she says she doesn't care and wants her daughter back
I am confused.

The kids or Ahlora was at the father's apartment and with her siblings and were playing at the playground? The mother said she saw a woman driving out of the complex?

So which parent was at the playground with Ahlora- the father, the mother, or both? Who did the kids run to for help, when Ahlora tried to fight this lady off?

Ahlora started fighting her! oh god

From the video of mom talking Ahlora was at her fathers house and mom received a text her daughter was missing around seven so she drove over to where dad lives. Ahlora was at the park with siblings and other kids not mom or dad.As mom was pulling into dads apts she seen a lady leaving that fit the description of woman that took Ahlora.
I am confused.

The kids or Ahlora was at the father's apartment and with her siblings and were playing at the playground? The mother said she saw a woman driving out of the complex?

So which parent was at the playground with Ahlora- the father, the mother, or both? Who did the kids run to for help, when Ahlora tried to fight this lady off?

From the video of mom talking Ahlora was at her fathers house and mom received a text her daughter was missing around seven so she drove over to where dad lives. Ahlora was at the park with siblings and other kids not mom or dad.As mom was pulling into dads apts she seen a lady leaving that fit the description of woman that took Ahlora. RAW | Amber Alert Issued: Mother of 3-Year-Old Pleads for Daughter's Return, Describes Abductor

I am confused.

It was confusing but from what I gathered, the mom doesn't live there. Her baby daddy ( I'm assuming Ahlora's dad) texted her and told her about what happened. So she drove over to the apartment complex and as she was pulling in she saw a lady driving out of the apartment complex. After she got there the police showed her the video and she realized that the lady she saw fit the description.

As far as I can tell no adults were at the playground, just Ahlora, her siblings, and other random kids.

JMO

The mom seems in shock in the news video and is just kind of laying it all out there.

**Edited to switch "called her" to "texted her"**

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo