Found Deceased NC - Bryan Davenport, 42, Charlotte, 19 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have seen a FB post on this missing man from a friend in NC. His truck looked like it had been rummaged through and his cell phone was found on the passenger seat. His credit cards have been used twice by a black man and woman. No other details or footage on these two individuals. This is more than a man with cognitive issues missing.

MISSING: Silver Alert issued for missing Gaston County man
According to the North Carolina Department of Public Safety, Bryan Davenport was last seen at 217 Woodys lane, Stanley, NC 28164. Officials are unsure of his direction of travel.

CMPD confirms a truck was located on Brookshire Blvd between I-485 and Pleasant Grove Road and said it belongs to a missing person out of Gastonia but did not provide any more details.

Davenport's family said he left his home Saturday morning around 11:30 in his truck. No one has talked to him since.

I saw this and inquired about it. Im thinking this may not be correct but we'll see. None of his friends have mentioned this. Ill keep my eye out though. Definitely no one has heard from him and his credit card was used by two seperate individuals. I do not believe he just walked off as the K 9s picked up no scent to follow. Wouldnt that lead one to believe he got into a car?

Silver Alert due to a possible impairment or age? I thought it was for senior's which confuses me. I remember they did a Silver Alert for Jennifer Dulos and she wasn't a senior either.

I saw this and inquired about it. Im thinking this may not be correct but we'll see. None of his friends have mentioned this. Ill keep my eye out though. Definitely no one has heard from him and his credit card was used by two seperate individuals. I do not believe he just walked off as the K 9s picked up no scent to follow. Wouldnt that lead one to believe he got into a car?

It makes me wonder if he could have been forced into another vehicle and that’s why there’s no scent to trace, and why they could tell the vehicle had been rummaged through. It breaks my heart.

From his last known location it looks like he didn’t get very far. Maybe 10 or 15 min down the road? I wonder if he experienced engine trouble or maybe stopped to help someone else? From the pictures and searching around on Google maps unfortunately I don’t see many businesses on that road. I hope a surveillance camera somewhere along that route caught something. moo

Ive read the silver alert because he is a missing person and could be in trouble. No dementia. They used a spare key and the truck started up fine so they do not know why his truck was pulled over.
I read it rained that night so maybe dogs had trouble tracking his scent?
They have police helicopter and others with drones searching nearby where his truck was located. Both his credit card and bank card were used. It sounds ominous. Praying they find the suspects using his cards but you know even if they do they can claim they found them on the road. Video from surrounding businesses would help if there are any. I read some know of a homeless man who stands near the corner and hoping he might have seen something. Feel so bad for his family and friends. Heart wrenching.

For those posting who may have insider information, please consider becoming a Verified Insider, without doing so, inside info (anything NOT reported by main stream media or law enforcement directly) cannot be brought here to be discussed. Things discussed on social media (unless they are posts from MSM or LE SM accounts) also cannot be discussed here. If you're a VI, you can discuss details without providing a link for the information. Everyone else has to provide links.

Here is info on becoming verified.

Verified Professional and Insider Members

Locals:
We no longer verify locals. It became way too time consuming and we didn't feel it was necessary. However, if a moderator deems that a poster seems to be more of an insider than a local, we will ask that you become verified before posting information that is not in the mainstream media. Otherwise, you are free to post about your area and what you've observed.

I am not an insider. I do not know the family or have been identified on msm.

I am not an insider but have a friend who lives in the area who posted the link and came here to see if anyone had it posted. I got my information from family posting and the local news link posted. I did not realize tidbits had to be news verified. Much of my information came from family members online that the news was not posting publicly. I would not post anything not said by police to a family member but I now realize for this forum it needs to be verified so will be careful not to do that in the future. I am sorry if I did anything against the rules!
I hate to see such a sad ending to this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back