NC NC - Carlton Edmondson, 30, Burke County, 19 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe from the tape they got an approximate location and search area? At least initially, seems they haven't found him there.

The family of Carlton Lamaar Edmondson will hold a candlelight vigil tonight on the Historic Burke County Courthouse lawn
from 6- 7 p.m.

http://www.morganton.com/community/...cle_04391434-0798-11e8-ade2-6beef3f2aabc.html

New picture of Carlton in the article:
5a7388c4d3d22.image.jpg

I am so fearful this has not ended well for Carlton. I hope and pray with all of my heart, I am wrong.

From the minute he went missing I felt foul play was involved. I never once thought this was a hoax.

I am still praying for a miracle, and hope they can find him alive, but the value of life means so little to so many it seems these days.

Carlton, and his family continue to be in my prayers. I cant even begin to imagine what his parents are enduring. The not knowing if he is dead or alive has to be the hardest for them.

I am surprised I haven't seen anyone suggest this was a racially motivated crime. True that all of the 6 of these perps have a drug background and probably wanted money for meth, but I can't help but think their choice in victim was racially motivated.

I hope they find Carlton soon.

Welcome Kitten72! :welcome4:
You can ignore a poster by clicking on their profile and selecting "add to ignore list". At least that is how it works on my laptop.
It may be different in Tappatalk or other platforms.
:greetings:

Still no update on Carlton? I cant get him out of my mind. In his photo he looks like such a friendly sweet guy.

I think it is logical to think these horrid individuals have killed Carlton. The only way LE may ever be able to find his body is if one of the perps talk and takes them to the location.

They all looked like heavy drug users to me. We learned in the Holly Bobo case how cruel and violent meth heads can be to their victims. Even Foxfire (RIP my dear friend) put up another case involving meth head defendants and they cruelly tortured their victims for days.

God bless Carlton's family, and may they find the answers they desperately need in order to find their beloved son.

Still no update on Carlton? I cant get him out of my mind. In his photo he looks like such a friendly sweet guy.

I think it is logical to think these horrid individuals have killed Carlton. The only way LE may ever be able to find his body is if one of the perps talk and takes them to the location.

I'm thinking one may tell because of a plea deal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Officials: Cellphone video show kidnappers beating missing man

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/of...show-kidnappers-beating-missing-man/697113504

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some quotes from that link:

Law enforcement officials said to Channel 9 on Friday that one of the suspected kidnappers took cellphone video of the others beating Edmondson in some woods in Tennessee.

Breaking Tennessee- law endorsement has confirmed to channel 9 the kidnappers made two cell phone videos where they severely beat Edmondson. That same day they made ransom demands from his family. pic.twitter.com/mFMjaeGuop

— Dave Faherty (@FahertyWSOC9) February 9, 2018
Johnson County Sheriff Mike Reece said the video is hard to watch.
Investigators used the cellphone video to track the exact spot where the beating took place, around Trade, Tennessee.
Channel 9 went with search teams Friday morning as they used cadaver dogs to search for Edmondson in several different locations in the rugged terrain near the North Carolina and Tennessee border. At one point, we could see the spot where they believe he was beaten, because it was marked with blue tape.
His kidnappers called his parents about a half dozen times, making ransom demands of $700.

Channel 9 learned some of the six arrests made so far were owed to voice recognition technology used with the cellphone video police discovered of the beating.

Thankfully they did not release the videos but the news video at the link shows the area where he was beaten. Is anyone good with maps that can figure out exactly where this is located? I think they should search farther than 1 mile from there. JMO.

[h=1]Search for missing man unsuccessful[/h]
TRADE, Tenn. — A search party made up of multiple law enforcement agencies from North Carolina and Tennessee was unable to find Carlton Lamaar Edmondson as of 4:30 p.m. Friday.

Edmonson has been missing since Jan. 19 after law enforcement officers said he was kidnapped. His kidnappers asked for $700 from his family for his return. So far, six arrests have been made.

http://www.morganton.com/news/searc...cle_659d0c84-0de3-11e8-ab39-3b745abed078.html

[h=1]Husband, wife indicted in kidnapping case[/h]
5a7b6c77d76e6.image.png

Jurors decided Monday that there is enough evidence to move forward in the case with Robert Leroy Littleton, 31, and LeighKatherine Mina, 30, both of Boone, according to court documents. Both are charged with first-degree kidnapping.

The documents state that the jury decided Mina and Littleton willfully and feloniously kidnapped Edmondson between Jan. 18 and 19.
On Tuesday, WBTV reported that Edmondson received threatening voicemails the day before the family received ransom calls.

“Oh no, boy, you and I are going toe to toe,” a female voice said in the voicemail. “Oh my God. And the person that’s coming for you — you know him. Ain’t going to be fun. Oh, I can’t wait to be there. You have literally until the end of today.”

Littleton was the first person charged in the kidnapping. Mina was arrested second, and both were given a $200,000 bond.
http://www.morganton.com/news/husba...cle_64ccb064-0c4b-11e8-ad5a-e3f997a6b564.html

Valerie Dollar has a record in NC, too. Looks like it's mostly meth.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...lts&listpage=1

Quoting myself here to add that now she is in custody at a NC Correction Center (prison). In the above post, she was not in (any) police custody, but it appears that she was admitted on 02/07/18.

This thing continues to be a bit weird and lacking very many details. Let's hope time will tell, and let's hope that this man will be found alive and doing okay. SMH.

[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]
:welcome4:

:greetings:

[/FONT]
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Welcome to Websleuths, [/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]truthteller1[/FONT][FONT=comic\ sans\ ms] !!

We're glad you've joined us!
![/FONT]

Following. How can 6 people all participate and no one say enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should definitely let Arron Lewis in Beverly Carters case know that. He told a journalist during his perp walk he did it because she was a rich broker who worked alone. She testified at trial.

This poor guy!!! I'm hoping he was the one that caused all that bruising on dudes face when he was fighting back. So many females! That's unusual, to me. I would think one of them will have a heart and give his location. They were looking for $700 but now they need to look for $250,000 to get out of jail. Makes sense. Smart folks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't think females are that unusual in group assaults and killings. Most men will kill as lone wolves, but I think women tend to kill people as part of groups.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk
Back