proxy

• Age now: 3 years old
  • Sex: Female
  • Skin: Black
  • Hair: Black
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Height: 3'10"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Description: Last seen wearing lavender top with dots and pink trim around the neck and purple pajama pants with animal pictures and pink socks.

Suspect
Maurice Knox
  • Age now: 57 years old
  • Sex: Male
  • Skin: Black
  • Hair: Black
  • Eyes: Brown
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Description: Last seen wearing black rim glasses, red long sleeve shirt, red pants, and red shoes.

AMBER ALERT: 3-year-old taken from Gastonia apartment - WWAY TV

"Abducted from 2079 E Hudson Blvd, Apartment H, Gastonia, NC. Last seen northbound from 2079 E Hudson Blvd. Possibly traveling to 2734 Wingate Ave, Charlotte, NC. The vehicle is a Black 2012 Honda Accord with NC license tag number PJF2122.

If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Gastonia Police Department immediately at (704) 866-6702, 704-430-6598 or call 911 or *HP."

Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: Maurice Knox.Knox is described as 57 years old, black, male, 6 feet 1 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing black rim glasses, red long sleeve shirt, red pants, and red shoes.
@BlkMtnGirl I was trying to reply to your post but failed. Amber Alert in eastern coastal NC. I was glad to get it, since I didn't get one for HA.

Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: Maurice Knox.Knox is described as 57 years old, black, male, 6 feet 1 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing black rim glasses, red long sleeve shirt, red pants, and red shoes.
@BlkMtnGirl I was trying to reply to your post but failed. Amber Alert in eastern coastal NC. I was glad to get it, since I didn't get one for HA.

That’s a good point. I didn’t get one for HA either in central NC. Got this one this morning and immediately felt sick to my stomach.

At first I was going to comment that the photo (quality wise) that they are providing is terrible (blurry, over exposure/bright lighting on her face makes it hard to see her well and the angle) then I took note that she seems to be wearing the outfit/pajamas described in her Amber alert info and it looks as though she is sitting in a car (front seat, no carseat) and the person beside her is in red, so I'm guessing this is a still from camera footage taken after she was abducted?

I think I found Maurice's (the POIs) FB which leads me to believe is her father (or at least a relative) but I'm afraid to link it since we haven't been provided a photo of him to compare (which is odd, yes?)

At first I was going to comment that the photo (quality wise) that they are providing is terrible (blurry, over exposure/bright lighting on her face makes it hard to see her well and the angle) then I took note that she seems to be wearing the outfit/pajamas described in her Amber alert info and it looks as though she is sitting in a car (front seat, no carseat) and the person beside her is in red, so I'm guessing this is a still from camera footage taken after she was abducted?

I think I found Maurice's (the POIs) FB which leads me to believe is her father (or at least a relative) but I'm afraid to link it since we haven't been provided a photo of him to compare (which is odd, yes?)

According to this article, you are correct. He is the father.

Amber alert issued for 3 year old from Gastonia

That’s a good point. I didn’t get one for HA either in central NC. Got this one this morning and immediately felt sick to my stomach.

This one may have went statewide because I’m visiting family in Chapel Hill and woke up to the iPhone emergency alarm about this amber alert on my phone.

AMBER Alert on Twitter | 8:22 AM (EST) - 11 Nov 2018

#Gastonia, #NC #AMBERAlert. For most current information, go to

(AMBER Alert added,)
Have you seen this child? Destiny Boykins

From the above NCMEC link:
THIS IS A NORTH CAROLINA AMBER ALERT FOR A CHILD ABDUCTION RALEIGH 5:31 AM -- The Gastonia Police Department is searching for a missing child: Destiny Boykins. Destiny Boykins is a 3-year-old Black female, approximately 3 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has black hair, and brown eyes. Last seen wearing lavender top with dots and pink trim around the neck and purple pajama pants with animal pictures and pink socks. Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: Maurice Knox. Maurice Knox is described as 57 years old, Black, male, 6 feet 1 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing black rim glasses, red long sleeve shirt, red pants, and red shoes. Abducted from 2079 E Hudson Blvd, Apartment H, Gastonia, NC. Last seen northbound from 2079 E Hudson Blvd. Possibly traveling to 2734 Wingate Ave, Charlotte, NC. The vehicle is a Black 2012 Honda Accord with NC license tag number PJF2122. If you have any information

AMBER Alert on Twitter | 8:22 AM (EST) - 11 Nov 2018

#Gastonia, #NC #AMBERAlert. For most current information, go to

(AMBER Alert added,)
Have you seen this child? Destiny Boykins

From the above NCMEC link:
THIS IS A NORTH CAROLINA AMBER ALERT FOR A CHILD ABDUCTION RALEIGH 5:31 AM -- The Gastonia Police Department is searching for a missing child: Destiny Boykins. Destiny Boykins is a 3-year-old Black female, approximately 3 feet 10 inches tall, weighing 30 pounds. She has black hair, and brown eyes. Last seen wearing lavender top with dots and pink trim around the neck and purple pajama pants with animal pictures and pink socks. Allegedly, there is 1 abductor: Maurice Knox. Maurice Knox is described as 57 years old, Black, male, 6 feet 1 inches tall, weighing 200 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Last seen wearing black rim glasses, red long sleeve shirt, red pants, and red shoes. Abducted from 2079 E Hudson Blvd, Apartment H, Gastonia, NC. Last seen northbound from 2079 E Hudson Blvd. Possibly traveling to 2734 Wingate Ave, Charlotte, NC. The vehicle is a Black 2012 Honda Accord with NC license tag number PJF2122. If you have any information

The age descrepancy. Wow.

I don't think direct links to VineLink ever work as you end up having to type in the information manually, but you can pull up info on Maurice Knox there.
VINELink

Offender Name:
KNOX, MAURICE
Custody Status:
Supervised
Reason:
Division of Community Corrections
Race:
African American
Contact Facility:

Offender ID:

Date of Birth: