Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew this guy was gonna take off, ugh. It's a shame they had to let him go. Hopefully he'll be caught soon. He's looking guilty for sure now. Innocent people don't run...
Right? You knew it, I knew it, most people on here knew it. But LE didn’t suspect he might bolt? No one was watching this guy?

“Authorities said that his whereabouts are currently unknown, though he is believed to be driving a 1998 Chevrolet pickup truck, possibly in a pewter or gold color, with North Carolina license plate BBM-9232.”

I wonder if he’s already ditched the car, or painted it/switched plates.

Unless he is a dill brain, he certainly would have made changes to his car/got rid of it, and altered his appearance.
This slime ball, no matter how he may have changed his appearance, will still look SO UGLY, due to his actions.
MOO.

And erectile dysfunction

I would like all his traits published so this jerk will know, he is being exposed.
Other guys, leading normal lives, not murdering their wives, may have these traits, and this is understandable and certainly not an issue, but with this creep, it is good it is now out in the public.
Any more useful descriptions will be of benefit, when charged.
MOO.

Unless he is a dill brain, he certainly would have made changes to his car/got rid of it, and altered his appearance.
This slime ball, no matter how he may have changed his appearance, will still look SO UGLY, due to his actions.
MOO.

Well, considering the recent dill brains that have come before him lol (PF and CW)...

Last edited:
Agreed. I understand that they are extremely busy, but not even a statement. If I lived in the area, I would be furious.
I’d be upset too. For sure. I feel like he spirals out of control when he feels rejected or has money problems. The fact of the matter is when they released him after questioning they had to have a pretty good idea. If you’ve got someone like this that you think they murdered their wife you’d have eyes on them regardless of small department, etc. I pray it’s nothing more than being short staffed... Ok, put an ankle monitor on him and that wasn’t even done. He’s dangerous. Let the people know. So quiet today almost seems like it didn’t happen.

I’d be upset too. For sure. I feel like he spirals out of control when he feels rejected or has money problems. The fact of the matter is when they released him after questioning they had to have a pretty good idea. If you’ve got someone like this that you think they murdered their wife you’d have eyes on them regardless of small department, etc. I pray it’s nothing more than being short staffed... Ok, put an ankle monitor on him and that wasn’t even done. He’s dangerous. Let the people know. So quiet today almost seems like it didn’t happen.

I’m sure they can’t just put an ankle monitor on someone because they want to. Even if they arrested him, wouldn’t they have to convince a judge that he was apt to run? And for whatever reason, they hadn’t been quite ready to arrest him and start the clock ticking.

I’m sure they can’t just put an ankle monitor on someone because they want to. Even if they arrested him, wouldn’t they have to convince a judge that he was apt to run? And for whatever reason, they hadn’t been quite ready to arrest him and start the clock ticking.
Exactly. An ankle monitor would be out of the question, as he had not been charged with a crime at that point.

Had they arrested him, I highly doubt he would have been out on bond, but they simply hadn’t reached that point yet.

That being said, I am very disappointed that he wasn’t under surveillance, as they almost certainly knew that an arrest was in the offing.

Exactly. An ankle monitor would be out of the question, as he had not been charged with a crime at that point.

Had they arrested him, I highly doubt he would have been out on bond, but they simply hadn’t reached that point yet.

That being said, I am very disappointed that he wasn’t under surveillance, as they almost certainly knew that an arrest was in the offing.
Modesto PD put tracking devices on all of Scott and Laci Peterson's cars; and even on the cars he rented. SP kept finding and removing them. He was on his way to Mexico with lots of cash when they arrested him. I want to know how much cash LK was carrying and whether he had his passport with him.

Modesto PD put tracking devices on all of Scott and Laci Peterson's cars; and even on the cars he rented. SP kept finding and removing them. He was on his way to Mexico with lots of cash when they arrested him. I want to know how much cash LK was carrying and whether he had his passport with him.
You need a warrant for that, but I have no doubt they could have gotten one here.

If they had enough evidence to call him “a person of interest,” then it stands to reason that they had enough evidence to convince a judge to approve such a request.

Barring that, they could have just watched him the old fashioned way.

They did neither.

Fortunately, as long as he hasn’t fled across the border, any air travel will leave a trail.

You need a warrant for that, but I have no doubt they could have gotten one here.

If they had enough evidence to call him “a person of interest,” then it stands to reason that they had enough evidence to convince a judge to approve such a request.

Barring that, they could have just watched him the old fashioned way.

They did neither.

Fortunately, as long as he hasn’t fled across the border, any air travel will leave a trail.

While it's true they probably could have gotten a warrant for LK's vehicles, I don't believe he left in his own personal vehicle. I believe he left in a family member's vehicle. And LE wouldn't have had any cause to track a family member's vehicle, I don't think. All this is JMOO - I have no proof of any of this.

I feel so sorry for his aging parents - they may very well have also been "played" by him.

ETA - I also believe, based on news videos, his own personal vehicles (and hers) have been behind crime scene tape and watched constantly. MOO

While it's true they probably could have gotten a warrant for LK's vehicles, I don't believe he left in his own personal vehicle. I believe he left in a family member's vehicle. And LE wouldn't have had any cause to track a family member's vehicle, I don't think. All this is JMOO - I have no proof of any of this.

I feel so sorry for his aging parents - they may very well have also been "played" by him.
That’s a great point, and actually, he may have taken another vehicle for that purpose (to avoid any potential gps devices).

I have little doubt that this guy engaged in abusive and predatory type behavior.

He would prey on the weak in order to satisfy his needs.

His parents are likely victims of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members