Found Deceased NC - Diana Alejandra Keel, 38, car parked at home, Nashville, Nash County, 8 Mar 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“NEW—I’ve just obtained search warrants in the Keel murder case. Numerous weapons were seized from the Keel home in Nashville—at least 60 guns & 3 swords/knives. The warrants also detail items seized from the vehicle Rexford Lynn Keel was driving when he was captured in AZ. #ABC11”
2:57 PM 3/22/19

D2SNv3fWkAcrkA1.jpg

D2SNv3aX0AAJXfq.jpg

D2SNv3dXgAABXYS.jpg

D2SNv3hXQAELZMP.jpg

Gloria Rodriguez on Twitter

ETA:
“[SBM]

They [the search warrants] were executed at the couple's home on Old County Home Road on March 11, two days after Diana was reported missing.

Guns seized included AR-15 rifles, pistols, revolvers and a bayonet, according to the search warrant. Swords and a ‘machete-type knife’ were also found.

Investigators also got a search warrant on the Dodge Ram truck Lynn was caught inside in Arizona. In the truck, they found several pieces of mail belonging to Diana, two pages from Diana's daughter's diary and an Oxycodine prescription.“ (BBM)
New search warrants reveal at least 60 guns seized from Nash County home after Diana Keel's disappearance

Last edited:
I'm still working on today's updates, but I have added a lot of files to the Case Archive. Now there's almost 400.

Diana Keel Case Archive:
Diana Alejandra Keel -NC- by amanda reckonwith

Favor, please... I'm again having a glitch there. If someone can click through some of the pics (like maybe the last few pages)
and let me know if everything is visible. I'm not out of storage yet, but coming close.

I'm still working on today's updates, but I have added a lot of files to the Case Archive. Now there's almost 400.

Diana Keel Case Archive:
Diana Alejandra Keel -NC- by amanda reckonwith

Favor, please... I'm again having a glitch there. If someone can click through some of the pics (like maybe the last few pages)
and let me know if everything is visible. I'm not out of storage yet, but coming close.
17/17 all loaded for me. Well done!

“@NashCountySO: Rexford Lynn Keel Jr. was processed, fingerprinted, and photographed this evening at the Nash Co. Sheriff’s Office.

Rexford Lynn Keel Jr. was taken before a magistrate where NO BOND was issued with a first appearance set Tuesday at 9 at the Nashville District Court” (BBM)

D2USM5wWoAYV7pN.jpg

Linnie Supall on Twitter

Creepiest picture yet, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads