NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are frustrated with le because they probably aren't getting any updates. My opinion anyway. And they want to be cleared of anything so they can get the other children back and the electronics :)

I don't think they will be getting the children back anytime soon. After all they've lost one why wouldn't that happen with the others?

In Australia if the police take items that may help with investigation or a court case they don't get them back until after the court case has finished and that is if they get them back at all. Is it the same in the usa?

Maybe the adoptive parents could contact some missing persons organizations and ask for help in locating Erica. After all, she is missing and they don't know where she is.
Here's a link to a volunteer organization based in NC.
http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/

I can't believe SP is wearing a shirt that says "Ladies Man" on it! Has common sense left the building? He's heading into a child custody meeting, to try to regain custody of his little ones, and their teenager is "missing". Not the brightest crayon in the box. :moo:

Those FB sites where they re-home adopted children. OMG! Seriously. I can't believe that stuff exists. Crazy! Learn new things everyday at WS. :thud:

From your link:

Sherrill says a second point of frustration happened during Thursday’s DSS meeting with the Parsonses hoping to get their kids back.

I wonder why they were frustrated with DSS? Hopefully, it's because they aren't getting their children back. I hope DSS keeps those kids away from SP and CP, until they find out what happened to Erica. Sounds fair to me.

Those FB sites where they re-home adopted children. OMG! Seriously. I can't believe that stuff exists. Crazy! Learn new things everyday at WS. :thud:

I know exactly what you mean. I lived in a sheltered world, had no idea that human sex trafficking existed, until my daughter interned at an organization that helped the victims a few summers ago. Then my eyes were wide open! She came home in tears almost every night. Some of the stories, absolutely horrifying what these kids are put through :(

This thread has previously cited the family reports made to authorities about Erica being an abused child. For the past couple of days there has been a news story that some of you may be interested in reading about. It concerns a scathing obituary written by some other abused siblings with little held back ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ther-family-details-years-abus/#ixzz2en4rSlWK

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130911...obituary-reveals-lives-abuse-neglect?gcheck=1

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130912...utal-RGJ-obituary-reveals-lives-abuse-neglect

This thread has previously cited the family reports made to authorities about Erica being an abused child. For the past couple of days there has been a news story that some of you may be interested in reading about. It concerns a scathing obituary written by some other abused siblings with little held back ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ther-family-details-years-abus/#ixzz2en4rSlWK

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130911...obituary-reveals-lives-abuse-neglect?gcheck=1

http://www.rgj.com/article/20130912...utal-RGJ-obituary-reveals-lives-abuse-neglect

I saw that :D love it!

In Australia if the police take items that may help with investigation or a court case they don't get them back until after the court case has finished and that is if they get them back at all. Is it the same in the usa?

Yes, pretty much the same here in the USA. If charges are file, then after the case is in the prosecution's hands, any "discovery documents" become available to the criminal defense attorney.

Now whether the public in the USA gets to see discovery documents depends on the laws of each of the individual 50 States. Looks like North Carolina has open record law so we should get whatever is available once released. In a case like this, whatever isn't released, I'm sure the media will file under the Freedom of Information laws to get additional documents.

I can't believe SP is wearing a shirt that says "Ladies Man" on it! Has common sense left the building? He's heading into a child custody meeting, to try to regain custody of his little ones, and their teenager is "missing". Not the brightest crayon in the box. :moo:

I know, I've been hanging on the Internet for ions and this is the first I heard about re-homing kids !!

And on that crayon box, I think all the crayons in that house are the same color, and none of them are bright colors. :)

What gets me is....their older daughter goes MIA and they file reports, doing what they can to find her. Younger ones get taken into the grandparent's custody and SP and CP fight every facet to make sure they have their belongings and to get the children back. But! Erica goes to some alleged stranger and any/all subsequent contact is pretty much hostile (calling CP a *advertiser censored*)....but they do nothing to document or record her absence. Come on Parsons! If you are going to concoct a story to dupe the world, give society some credit. LOL If your version of what happened to Erica had any amount of truth to it, then based on your behaviour with your other kids....you would not have taken her disappearance, to some third-party, as nonchalantly as you are appearing to do.

What gets me is....their older daughter goes MIA and they file reports, doing what they can to find her. Younger ones get taken into the grandparent's custody and SP and CP fight every facet to make sure they have their belongings and to get the children back. But! Erica goes to some alleged stranger and any/all subsequent contact is pretty much hostile (calling CP a *advertiser censored*)....but they do nothing to document or record her absence. Come on Parsons! If you are going to concoct a story to dupe the world, give society some credit. LOL If your version of what happened to Erica had any amount of truth to it, then based on your behaviour with your other kids....you would not have taken her disappearance, to some third-party, as nonchalantly as you are appearing to do.

^ I think this pretty much sums it up. Even the attorney in the link I posted above mentioned them wanting the younger children (and their 'stuff') back. Nothing about wanting Erica back. :facepalm:

I have had to sit on my hands a lot on this case.

jmo

Link: http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsons-to-FBI-Can-we-have-our-stuff-back-223692471.html See end of video.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-09-14-12-59-09

Witnesses told police that Casey Parsons, 38, and Sandy Parsons, 39, physically abused Erica, who "consistently had bruises and bumps on her arms and legs," the investigator wrote.

The Parsonses, who had three children of their own, agreed to take Erica, and later adopted her.

In July 2011, the Parsonses re-introduced Erica to her biological mother, but Erica told them she did not want to live with her, Sherrill said.

On Aug. 14, investigators removed more than a dozen items from the family's house, including pieces of wall stained with what appeared to be blood and two knives encased in shrink wrap, according to one of the affidavits.

For their part, law enforcement authorities are starting to think Erica won't be found — at least not alive.

Investigators with the Rowan County Sheriff's Office say Erica's adoptive parents have been uncooperative and that they have uncovered disturbing signs of foul play. No charges have been filed, however.

I wonder if LE has found something else that we don't know about yet, or if they're just referring to everything they've already found and shared with MSM. The article seems to take the tone that LE has already come to the conclusion that Erica is no longer alive.

According to Sherrill, Casey Parsons battled gastrointestinal issues for years after botched gastric-bypass surgery. By 2011, she was very sick, and James "took out his aggression on his mother," the attorney said.

James was charged with assaulting his mother and a sibling, and animal cruelty, Sherrill said. It was during this period that Casey Parsons began to wonder what would happen to her children if she died, he said.

In July 2011, the Parsonses re-introduced Erica to her biological mother, but Erica told them she did not want to live with her, Sherrill said.

So CP's reason for finding CarolP/biomom was because she started wondering what would happen to her kids if she died? (and she was worrying about dying because of James?) I don't buy it. We know she already lied as Sherrill is saying "Erica told them she did not want to live with her (biomom)". We already know Casey is most likely the one that wrote those messages. And why would Casey worry about what would happen to Erica if she died when all of Erica's entire life, she was so completely unwanted, neglected, abused physically and mentally and given away to other family members because Casey couldn't even stand to LOOK at her? So Casey, what was the REAL reason you wanted to find Carolyn???

According to CarP, she met with Erica in January 2011, not July.

About James' violence to his mother, Casey alleged that he pulled out her G-tube - a tube fitted directly into the stomach for feeding. If that's true (I know there are doubts about everything Casey says) that's pretty depraved.

she started wondering what would happen to her kids if she died? (and she was worrying about dying because of James?) I don't buy it.

The way I read it is that she was worried about dying because she was in & out out of the hospital.
Health problems is what usually causes most people to think they might die soon
... & what would happen to those around them in that event.

The way I read it is that she was worried about dying because she was in & out out of the hospital.
Health problems is what usually causes most people to think they might die soon
... & what would happen to those around them in that event.

I didnt see that angle before so thanks for pointing that out. Even if Casey was worried about dying, she was only worried about herself and maybe her bio children. We can assume most positively that she was NOT concerned with Erica's well being. So maybe the story has their timeline wrong because Squish you're right, that was supposedly May 2010 when Casey started seeking out Carolyn (for whatever reason).

And let me to add to your mighty fine post....

In the Parsons interview with the Salisbury Post on August 9th, the reporter asked what kind of kid Erica was. Erica was age 13 when she went missing and Casey is clearly stating that Erica, "waited til the day" until she was able to get a computer, "THINGS ELECTRONIC," because, according to Casey, the Parsons only allow their kids at certain ages to get those ELECTRONIC THINGS. And Erica "talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that."

Well, the two younger kids are age 7 and 9 and they both have ELECTRONIC THINGS? What happened to the Parsons family rule of thumb that kids have to be a certain age? Apparently, Erica never got her ELECTRONIC THINGS, and at age 13 and was still waiting !!!

What a "parsonsbunch" of LIARS!! :banghead:

And as a side note, did anybody see any photos of Erica with LONG CURLY HAIR that she loved so much?

==================================
Reference:

http://www.acandyrose.com/2013-08-09-ParsonsMediaInterviewPt1.pdf

(QUOTE) Casey Parsons: She was normal, just like my other daughter. A happy go lucky little girl. Loved boys, even when she was in public school, her biggest problem was boys, she would go after them. She wanted another round of piercings in her ears, we already had one, we weren't going to let her go a second. She loves clothes. She wanted her hair long, she always loved her hair long and curly, and she waited til the day she was able to get a computer and things cause we let our kids wait til a certain age until they get electronic things, and she talked about that quite often, that she was going to get that.

and........

www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsons-to-FBI-Can-we-have-our-stuff-back-223692471.html

"That attorney, Carlyle Sherrill, says Casey and Sandy Parsons asked investigators for their kid’s electronics back, but the answer was no."

"Sherrill says the family wants some of those electronics back because their kids need and use them just like any family."
==================================

ACR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members