NC NC - Fuquay Varina, WhtFem 35-45, 474UFNC, burned alive, may be Canadian, bifocals, Apr'68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I cannot find anything about Mary McLaughlin, maybe they didn't know her height since it wasn't reported until 2002. I wonder if she had a driver's liscense.

That is very odd that the Charley Project did not list her weight and height as that is normally the case.

Glad you guys and gals could see it too - I am really bad at the people matching game. I like the thinking part.

Another thought I had, her son Donald did not report Mary missing until 2002. She wasn't even on the radar when the Doe was found. Also might explain why there are no details of Mary, they are just going from a kid's memories of his mother with no way of determining height, weight....

He must of been on vacation and he called me back YOO HOO. I will call him early this morning and let everyone know!

Isn't it funny how you hope it's a match and then you hope it's not a match at the same time ?? Good job Lilsister, I'm anxious to hear what he says. :)

Hollow, you are such an inspiration to me! You have amassed so much information re so many cases...you are truly valued and thank you and all the great WS out there!--

I have been playing phone tag for two days w/ this detective but a least he is willing to help, hopefully.

Bumping this case up. It has been a year since anyone has posted to this thread.

i am going to touch base with everyone again in the next two days on this case...sorry that i have been out of the loop...personal stuff going on for a while but now i am back...it is good to be back

Looking forward to an update. This one gives me the chills. . . that she was seen alive so close to her death. That, and she died eleven days after I was born. . I ended up living in SC for about eleven years and remember hearing about her somewhere years ago. Thanks for bumping folks!

sorry for the lag...called again to the LE handling this case...everyone must be on vacation but i will definately stay on it...thanks, lilsister

I noticed Anna Leatherwood on NamUs and thought of this UID. Maybe it is just the glasses, but some of her information matches (some doesn't exactly).

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13801/

I like the resemblance and the glasses sure look the same. she even has the scar. The question would be where was she for the two years but it cant hurt suggesting her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back