Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice that in the presser it says they haven't identified the walking man "100 percent"?? That gives me hope that perhaps they THINK they know who it is? If so, that means they are AT LEAST getting some tips to check out or some leads to check out as to this person. Crossing my fingers here!!

I saw that too and I do think this may be a good sign that they could have someone in mind now. lets hope so.

Thank you for your response, but I'm not sure I understand. I wasn't asking about the trailer or this video. ??? Probably not important anyway, so no worries, I'll figure it out. :) MOO
I thought you were asking for clarification of the trailer in the photo you posted and if that was indeed #38. She was reported as being taken between 38 and 39 and this reporter pointed to the trailer that was where she came out from and also in between that one and the one on the right as the area of woods the guy emerged from. Hope that's helpful to what you were asking.

ETA Hope to save you some steps in figuring it out yourself...

Last edited:
Last edited:
So there is an aunt with children (cousins close to Hania’s age going to bus stop also) -
Hania rides with this aunt that lives at the same trailer park to the bus stop with her cousins.

There is also another aunt that is visiting from SC and staying at this same location - this is her vehicle that was stolen with Hania.

Since the SC aunt was visiting - this wasn’t an everyday occurrence for Hania to start up that particular vehicle?

Hania lived at lot 102?
NC Aunt lived at lot 38-39?

So there is an aunt with children (cousins close to Hania’s age going to bus stop also) -
Hania rides with this aunt that lives at the same trailer park to the bus stop with her cousins.

There is also another aunt that is visiting from SC and staying at this same location - this is her vehicle that was stolen with Hania.

Since the SC aunt was visiting - this wasn’t an everyday occurrence for Hania to start up that particular vehicle?

Hania lived at lot 102?
Have not seen that reported that Mom lived at lot 102. Link somewhere?Possible I missed it. How far is this from the aunt's? She walked this every morning just to be driven to the bus stop? Curious, is all. tia

Hania lived at lot 102?
Where did the info come from that an aunt from SC was visiting? I know the vehicle was registered in a relative's name from SC, but that doesn't necessarily mean the SC relative(s) was/were visiting. Was this stated as fact somewhere by family or LE??

I don’t think it’s clear whether the aunt intended to drive Hania to the bus stop or drive her to school. It looks to me like the bus would stop on Elizabethtown Rd right at the entrance to the park (Hornets Rd). Certainly close enough to walk, but if it’s not a safe environment to walk (which apparently it isn’t) I wouldn’t find it unusual at all.

Will someone please post a link to the fact that the aunt and Hania lived in different trailers? I live locally and have been told that Hania, mom, her sister, aunt and a baby were all in the same home that morning when they were getting ready to leave for school. The Aunt’s suv is registered in South Carolina. I believe she was visiting or staying with her sister in Lumberton.

Hania lived at lot 102?

I'm not sure if the relative from SC was visiting or if the family in NC simply had that person's car at this time. It is quite common for a car to get passed around among a family if (for example only) not all family members are able to legally register the vehicle themselves. I'm not saying that is the case here but it is a possibility. JMO.

Will someone please post a link to the fact that the aunt and Hania lived in different trailers? I live locally and have been told that Hania, mom, her sister, aunt and a baby were all in the same home that morning when they were getting ready to leave for school. The Aunt’s suv is registered in South Carolina. I believe she was visiting or staying with her sister in Lumberton.

web1_aguilar_ne20181158551853.jpg

Police Capt. Terry Parker said in a statement that Hania Noleia Aguilar, who lives at lot 102 in the Rosewoods Mobile Home Part at 3381 Elizabethown Road, was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition at about 7 a.m that the abductor then drove away in the stolen vehicle. It is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, S.C, and has a license plate of NWS 984.

The kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39 at the mobile home park. The vehicle was last seen leaving the park.

13-year-old girl kidnapped; police seek green Ford Expedition with license tag NWS 984 | Robesonian

ETA: I think the confusion might be because there are two aunts. One who lives at lot 38 and one who lives in SC. It is possible that the SC one was visiting and staying with Hania and her Mom in lot 102. I have not seen that she was visiting in MSM. But it would make sense if she were visiting.

Police following 'every conceivable lead' one week into search for abducted girl
Authorities have received hundreds of tips, interviewed dozens of witnesses and reviewed hours of surveillance footage since eighth-grader Hania Noleia Aguilar was kidnapped in front of her Lumberton, North Carolina, home.

It's been one "heartbreaking week," Lumberton Police Chief Michael McNeill told reporters Monday.

He said investigators are following "every conceivable lead" to find her.

The FBI said there's no indication to believe Hania isn't alive.

McNeill on Monday urged anyone who has a friend or family member who suddenly changed their behavior to come forward. McNeill said strange behavior could include someone who is suddenly not going to work or answering phone calls.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm not sure if the relative from SC was visiting or if the family in NC simply had that person's car at this time. It is quite common for a car to get passed around among a family if (for example only) not all family members are able to legally register the vehicle themselves. I'm not saying that is the case here but it is a possibility. JMO.
Gotcha. Think the out of state tag threw me. Wasn’t thinking of passing it around family members.

web1_aguilar_ne20181158551853.jpg

Police Capt. Terry Parker said in a statement that Hania Noleia Aguilar, who lives at lot 102 in the Rosewoods Mobile Home Part at 3381 Elizabethown Road, was forced into a green 2002 Ford Expedition at about 7 a.m that the abductor then drove away in the stolen vehicle. It is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, S.C, and has a license plate of NWS 984.

The kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39 at the mobile home park. The vehicle was last seen leaving the park.

13-year-old girl kidnapped; police seek green Ford Expedition with license tag NWS 984 | Robesonian

ETA: I think the confusion might be because there are two aunts. One who lives at lot 38 and one who lives in SC. It is possible that the SC one was visiting and staying with Hania and her Mom in lot 102. I have not seen that she was visiting in MSM. But it would make sense if she were visiting.

It could also be that the SUV was just parked in that location and they were all staying in the home at 102. How far is 102 from 38/39? I don’t think there are two aunts. The aunt who owned the vehicle is the one that supposedly told Hania not to start the car that morning.

'There's always hope:' One week later, search for Hania Noelia Aguilar continues :: WRAL.com
WRAL News questioned investigators about three possible scenarios: That she is being held against her will; she is with someone she wants to be with; or she's no longer alive.

Authorities said they are conducting the search based on the premise that the teen is still alive.

Debbie Manning, who runs the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, said that there is hope both because of the state's track record with similar cases and frequency at which Hania's story has been shared.

"North Carolina's record in getting these missing children back is extremely high," Manning said. "The use of social media through Facebook, and the police agencies having a Facebook page which the Lumberton Police Department does, brings tips."

Manning said mindset is just as important as any tips authorities recieve.

"There's always hope, and that's what you have to do is think of hope. Even on cases that go on days and months and even years," she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member