Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that indicate that Hania's mom was given an eviction notice from the mobile home park she lives in due to this buy out? Others listed have been given the choice to buy the property of leave. Wonder how this affects/ relates to the need to go to the aunt's house for school or bus stop delivery? Or who lives where? Just a bit curious here.

This is odd. But I just found this article about an attempted kidnapping, guy wearing dark clothing and mask. Out on bond now. This guy is in N.C.

ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WPDE) — A man has been charged in connection with a kidnapping in Robeson County.

<modsnip-name>MM, 34, is charged with second-degree kidnapping and attempted armed robbery of a woman outside her home off of Pittman Street in the Fairmont community of Robeson County, according to Fairmont Police Chief Jon Edwards.

Edwards said back on Oct. 15, <modsnip-name>MM approached a woman wearing dark clothing with a mask on his face. He says <modsnip-name>MM pointed a gun at the woman, tried to take her car and asked her for money.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is odd. But I just found this article about an attempted kidnapping, guy wearing dark clothing and mask. Out on bond now. This guy is in N.C.

ROBESON COUNTY, N.C. (WPDE) — A man has been charged in connection with a kidnapping in Robeson County.

<modsnip-name>MM, 34, is charged with second-degree kidnapping and attempted armed robbery of a woman outside her home off of Pittman Street in the Fairmont community of Robeson County, according to Fairmont Police Chief Jon Edwards.

Edwards said back on Oct. 15, <modsnip-name>MM approached a woman wearing dark clothing with a mask on his face. He says <modsnip-name>MM pointed a gun at the woman, tried to take her car and asked her for money.

Nice find. I *believe* this is the case that a reporter was asking Andy from the FBI about at the end of today's presser. If it's the one you posted, he wouldn't comment on it since it's not an FBI investigation, and referred the reporter back to the Fairmont PD for any questions. He added that they are following all logical leads. Jmo

Here's a link to today's presser: VIDEO: WRAL TV - presser 11/13/18 (that part I'm referring to starts at 8:28).

Also, feel free to check out my rough transcription of that part of the presser here: AMBER ALERT - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #2

Um, is that the same guy from my post earlier about the nearby crime in 2008 ~09? Arrest made in New Year's shooting | Robesonian

I wonder if this is the same guy. It happened several years ago, but same name and in Robeson county. He wore a mask in this incident too. Sounds like a really scary and violent person!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...le-arrest_made_in_new_year_039_s_shooting/amp

I also found this.
An Orangeburg man is accused of forcing his 15-year-old niece into his vehicle at gunpoint on Tuesday.

<modsnip-name>MAM, 28, of 113 Valerie Lane, is charged with kidnapping and pointing and presenting a firearm.

Back in September out again on bond

I also found this.
An Orangeburg man is accused of forcing his 15-year-old niece into his vehicle at gunpoint on Tuesday.

<modsnip-name>MAM, 28, of 113 Valerie Lane, is charged with kidnapping and pointing and presenting a firearm.

Back in September out again on bond
you have a link, how many <modsnip-name>MM's are running around

As long as we are speculating (and I hope this doesnt get me knocked off the forum) Looking at the NC Sex Offender Registry, there are several sex offenders residing in and around that MHP (Rosewood and Laiken.) One is two lot numbers from where HNA was reportedly taken and one two lot numbers from the address on HNAs ID that really should throw up red flags. LE must be investigating these possibilities?

As long as we are speculating (and I hope this doesnt get me knocked off the forum) Looking at the NC Sex Offender Registry, there are several sex offenders residing in and around that MHP (Rosewood and Laiken.) One is two lot numbers from where HNA was reportedly taken and one two lot numbers from the address on HNAs ID that really should throw up red flags. LE must be investigating these possibilities?
I found that the intial day. E.G. intials. LE is aware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member