Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradalucas

Reaction score
13-year-old girl abducted in Lumberton

Nov 5 2018
Lumberton, N.C. (WPDE) - A man grabbed a 13-year-old girl just before 7 a.m. Monday from her yard at Rosewood mobile home park on East Town Road in Lumberton and forced her into a Green 2002 Ford Expedition, according to Captain Terry Parker with Lumberton police.

<Mod addition>
Thread #1
Thread #2

Media Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
611308543_750x422.jpg

A man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard at Rosewood Mobile Home Park just before 7 a.m. Monday The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition. The Expedition is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina and has South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39. The Expedition then left the mobile home park.

Witnesses say the suspect had a yellow bandana over his face according to Parker. The man drove away after grabbing the girl and forcing her into the stolen SUV.

Aguilar lives at lot 102 3381 E. Town Road in Lumberton.

NC Teen Kidnapped From Mobile Home Park, Forced Into Stolen SUV: Police

Amber Alert issued for abducted Lumberton girl, 13

Amber Alert: 13-year-old abducted from outside family's home

AMBER ALERT: Lumberton teen forced into stolen SUV, kidnapped from neighborhood

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a 13-year-old girl who was kidnapped from a front yard Monday morning in Lumberton.

Lumberton Police Captain Terry Parker says a man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park around 6:58 a.m. Monday morning. The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39 in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park. The Green 2002 Ford Expedition was last seen leaving the mobile home park. The vehicle has a South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Link to NCMEC:
Have you seen this child? Hania Noelia Aguilar

From the poster, some additional info (bbm):

This is a North Carolina Amber Alert for a Child Abduction....The Lumberton Police Department is searching for Hania Noelia Aguilar. Hania Noelia Aguilar is a 13 year old Hispanic female approximately 5 feet tall weighing 126 pounds. She has long black hair brown eyes and braces. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers,and blue jeans. The abductor is described and an unknown male with a yellow bandana around his face. They were last seen traveling on Elizabethtown Road in Lumberton in a green 2002 Ford Expedition South Carolina Registration NWS984. If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Lumberton Police Department immediately at 910-671-3845 or call 911 or HP.

4622290_MissingLumbertonGirlPic1.jpg

Lumberton, N.C. — Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 13-year-old Lumberton girl who was taken from her home Monday morning.

According to officers with the Lumberton Police Department, a suspect grabbed a 13-year-old Hispanic girl standing in a yard at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 E. Elizabethtown Road.

Police say the man forced the girl into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina. The car was seen leaving the mobile home with South Carolina-issued license plate NWS-984.
car-DMID1-5gp8plf06-599x314.jpg

Some notes (mostly a rough transcription) from the PC during which Lumberton Police Chief Michael MacNeill spoke...
  • On Monday morning, 11/5, at approx. 6:58 AM at Rosewood Mobile Home Park, a witness saw a male subject dressed in all black and wearing a yellow bandana approach Hania Noleia Aguilar, age 13, and and forced her in a green 2002 Ford Expedition.
  • And he then stole the vehicle and drove away with Ms. Aguilar in the vehicle.
  • Ms. Aguilar had been waiting on family to come out of the residence to take her to school - at the Lumberton Junior High School - where she is in the 8th grade.
  • The suspect then drove the 2002 Ford Expedition bearing the SC tags NWS984 out of the neighborhood and the vehicle was last seen turning left onto Elizabethtown Road [in Lumberton]
  • At this time, the investigators are interviewing witnesses, family, and friends, as well as conducting a door-to-door canvass in the neighborhood, and checking area surveillances to find out any information they can.
  • This morning an Amber Alert was issued at 10AM
  • As a result of the kidnapping this morning, the Lumberton PD has requested assistance of FBI, NCSBI, and the Robeson County Sheriffs Department to assist in the investigation
  • Anyone who sees this vehicle with tags NWS984 is asked to call the Lumberton PD at 910-671-3845
From the questions portion at the end:
  • It’s was a relative’s vehicle.
  • Hania was waiting to go to school.
Source: Monday Press Conference video via WBTW News 13 Facebook

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5beb6148e4b0caeec2bf0949/amp
FBI asks everyone to be aware of those who exhibit the following characteristics.

The FBI, working in conjunction with police in Lumberton, North Carolina, has released a list of changes that a person might exhibit after committing an abduction.

Chief among them are sudden alterations in behavior, missed appointments, being absent from work, or failing to answer calls or text messages.

I just had a thought...is there any chance Hania was not the intended target here?

I am about to fall asleep and perhaps I should have slept on this before posting but...I thought I would let you all debunk!

No sleuthing her family but...could it be that the cars owner or another adult (who would be more naturally driving/starting the vehicle) was the intended target and the perp got it wrong about who was starting the car?

Doubtful? Yes. Possible though? Not sure.

Thoughts, was Hania in the backseat, after starting car? Maybe perp didn’t know she was in the backseat and wanted to steal the car... or maybe he was watching her for a bit and decided to make his move at the right time...sometimes in the winter some star car to warm up and go back in house.

Thoughts, was Hania in the backseat, after starting car? Maybe perp didn’t know she was in the backseat and wanted to steal the car... or maybe he was watching her for a bit and decided to make his move at the right time...sometimes in the winter some star car to warm up and go back in house.

Did not sound like it from the initial witness reports. They're all available, with recap, on the first page of each thread.

I just had a thought...is there any chance Hania was not the intended target here?

I am about to fall asleep and perhaps I should have slept on this before posting but...I thought I would let you all debunk!

No sleuthing her family but...could it be that the cars owner or another adult (who would be more naturally driving/starting the vehicle) was the intended target and the perp got it wrong about who was starting the car?

Doubtful? Yes. Possible though? Not sure.
I think Hania was the target as was the vehicle. In order to reach this conclusion I have to believe that he had been stalking Hania and her morning routine for at least a few days.

Thanks everyone from the updates.
So it sounds like to me from the presser that they did not find anything in the vehicle to immediately indicate that she is deceased, moo.

—-

Note to review the answer given to the question re: any potential evidence of SA in the vehicle.

—-

How awful that people are causing additional grief for this mother on SM (or so it seems).

The report states "A man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard at Rosewood Mobile Home Park just before 7 a.m. Monday The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition." So he made her get into the car, she wasn't already inside the car.

Per @JerseyGirl's post here:
AMBER ALERT - NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #3

I had said earlier that perhaps LE is sugarcoating things. Maybe this is not the case, despite obvious statistics.

It seems, imo, from watching the last 2 PCs that maybe they really DO think Hania could still be alive. The FBI agent sounded really confident when he said this and the Chief was shaking his head in agreement.

How we can we constructively approach this here today under the assumption that Hania is still alive?

(ETA: From 2017:
Trafficking probe reached into Robeson | Robesonian

Possible N.C. human trafficking case has ties to Robeson County )

Additionally, it seems as though it is becoming more and more common for LE to have to address the public to quite spreading rumors on social media. It’s unfortunate that this is becoming the norm in many investigations and that this is a new obstacle that LE faces with the emergence of social media.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member