Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUV was found not long after the presser, and LE is crediting the public tips for quick recovery. I believe the Spanish speaking, female, FBI agent at the presser was great addition to the investigation team. I watched her and believe her appeal was very effective because she spoke directly to the reluctant audience you describe.
Great! Glad to hear that.

What is that thang?!

Here is a screen shot I captured after enlarging the video to fullscreen and then cropping....

View attachment 154560
(Click on image to enlarge)
The object is stable and fixed in position. It is too big to be a potty chair, and has no propellers to be a drone.....
This doesn't appear to me to be on the ground. Is it in the trees? Is it a lookout of some sort?

It does. Was that passenger window seen part way open like that in the early video footage? The one frame released earlier shows what appears to be a fully closed passenger window.

The bigger question is when did the vehicle arrive at the location it was found. I hope video footage can be located that narrows that time frame down.
Trying to find that image and can not ugh!!
Yes hoping the residents along Quincey have cameras/trail cams.
MOO

Smoker?
Throwing trash out window?
Broken?

JMO
I don't know. Possible. But would you take the chance of your kidnapped victim being able to scream for help out the window? Unless she was bound and gagged in the back seat, this window being open does not make sense to me. It's probably nothing, but it is odd to me. MOO

Concerning "the object." I was looking at google EARTH (not map), and after switching back-and-forth many, many times, I located where the object is, and can see a faint white outline that it is there when the google earth image was taken a year ago, 11/15/17.

The wooded area where the object is has two trails visible leading south-south-east from the top of the wooded area. On the righter-most trail, halfway down (south-south-east) there is a small clearing. In the upper-right of the clearing is a faint outline of a white object. It is just above and to the right of a chalky patch on the ground.

The faint object is in the shape of an "A."

All of this just to say I believe the object to have been there for some time.

Would you be able to post a photo for us? Thank you.

In this screenshot of the SUV, does it look like the passenger side window is open slightly? MOO
I need to look at the pics from the surveillance cameras. To see if maybe it was stuck in that position. Why would it be down?? This doesn't make sense to me... MOO
Smoker?
Throwing trash out window?
Broken?
JMO
Good catch. My first thought was someone's smoker. If so, they'll find evidence of that. MOO

View attachment 154563
Would LE drive back there or are those tracks possibly from another vehicle? MOO..

I think there used to be a driveway there. The Google streetview is from 2007 and shows a mobile home on the lot where the car was parked/hidden: Google Maps
That mobile home is gone today and the lot has become overgrown with trees and brush, but I can tell it is the same location because of the white house with a red roof next door.

Thank you, Jethro4WS! So it was all the way up, prior. Now it is slightly down.
I am on my MAC now and I can safely say I am able to see that the window is slightly down in the screenshot I posted from the live feed today. I can see part of the steering wheel through the top of that window. It is down. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow