Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post, so hope I'm inserting the picture correctly. It's a screen shot from one of the videos. Looks like a chair/potty chair on top of a stand to me. MOO

Welcome Rally! It looks like a chair on a wooden deerstand to me in that photo. Perhaps that is why the chair seems to float above the trees in some shots. IDK.

Hopefully this will put you (and me) out of our misery. :p

Looks very similar to this chair, IMO:
View attachment 154573 View attachment 154572
GRAINGER APPROVED Stationary Commode w/Backrest with 250 lbs Maximum Weight, White - 5XTD8|5XTD8 - Grainger

We don't know if it's even related, and could just be an item that belongs to a nearby property owner, but wanted to share nonetheless. Jmo
I agree, it is probably the property owners & nothing to do with HNA’s abduction. Zoomed in on MAC, not a drone & does look like a potty chair. It looks odd because its pixelated somewhat due to motion of the heli IMO

View attachment 154576
Here is the Google maps satellite view with the mobile home gone and while I do see remnants of driveway tracks, the ones from the news video seem further back and more visible? Maybe it’s just the quality of the images. MOO
Excellent sleuthing done by people on this thread.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the perp hid the car in this particular place. Seems like local knowledge.

jmo

FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

ff1afeac-1d30-4057-866f-1839c476ff43-large16x9_personofinteresthaniaaguilarfbi110818.png
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest.

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.

ETA: Video of POI at link and below

Last edited:
Maybe LE pushed the window down some in their effort to get into the SUV? Perhaps it was locked when they found it and they used their handy tools to get into it through the passenger window so as not to disturb the driver side for evidence?

View attachment 154577
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.
Yes! This is the break we need. Thank goodness.

jmo

View attachment 154577

Can anyone who has been looking at images of the trailer park able to tell if this person is walking toward the abduction site? Is the image inside Hania's trailer park or elsewhere? I know we have some good eyes on this tread.

jmo

This is my first post, so hope I'm inserting the picture correctly. It's a screen shot from one of the videos. Looks like a chair/potty chair on top of a stand to me. MOO

Welcome!! Great picture. I think it's the top of some sort of cell phone tower. In this picture I see wires in a box shape around the white thing. The helicopter camera operator was so quick to move on from it which makes me think it was something not out of the ordinary.

View attachment 154577

I can't make out a single thing from that photo, but this is great progress! Hopefully he went into a store or gas station before this attack and they can find clearer images of his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sylvanianvicious