Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is walking around as I think four cars went past him. I will have to rewatch in a big screen but i wonder if one of the cars going past went by twice? Once when he walked screen right and perhaps again as he walked toward screen left. The white (?) vehicle is the one I wondered about. Also he seems to bring something to his face when walking screen left.

He's definitely smoking. I can see the glow of the cigarette clearly.

There is a point where it looks like he is smoking because there us a growing, glowing light near his lower face. A cigarette glows brighter and brighter as a person inhales it. Then later it does look like he is drinking something that he repeatedly brings clise to his face. At first I thought eating like a burrito or something long in a white wrapper - but it never gets smaller, so I think it was a drink cup.
Coffee and a cig to start the day?

jmo

Nicely done! Pls consider telling LE in case they don’t know this yet? I wonder if the guy lived there or visited there once upon a time?
Done. Called Tip Line @ 910-272-5871. Gave info of mobile home there in 2014, gone in 2015. Believe suspect knew where and how to park at that specific location. Officer was courteous and accepted info. Told him I was a WS-er.

Notes from presser 11/8/18 3:30 PM (EST)

Police Chief Michael McNeill…
  • If you have any surveillance cameras around your homes that can pick this vehicle up so they can get a time frame of when it was parked there, contact them.
  • They have not found HNA yet and need the public’s help to find HNA and bring her back.
  • Please call the tip-line: 910-272-5871
FBI Supervisor Andy Delarocha...
  • As soon as they found the SUV, they immediately notified HNA’s family so they were aware of it.
  • They released a video of a person they believe might have information to help them find HNA.
  • Yesterday, they released several images of the SUV that assisted them greatly in the discovery of the vehicle.
More from FBI Supervisor Andy Delarocha (transcribed by me):
The video we released shows a man wearing light-colored shoes, a light-colored shirt, and a hoodie, walking south on Lambeth, then making a left on Highway 41/Elizabethtown Rd, towards the Rosewood Mobile Home Park.

Several vehicles were seen on the video driving past this man.

If you saw the individual on the morning of November 5, or know this man, please call the tip-line at 910-272-5871.

If you are this individual, please call the tip-line and speak with our investigators. Your assistance may help us in locating Hania.

Hania’s mother just wants her daughter home. She is asking for your help in making this happen.

FBI Special Agent Liza Vita
  • Provided remarks in Spanish
Some Q&A notes…
  • The foot traffic at that time of the day was very light. This was the only individual who they saw walking at that time of the day in this part of the neighborhood. May not be anything unusual.
  • In the approx. 1 hour timeframe leading up to the kidnapping, this is the only person they were able to identify via CCTV footage and he may have information.
  • In the direction of Lambeth, to Elizabethtown Rd, to that intersection.
  • They are hoping to obtain forensic information regarding the driver of the SUV.
  • The person in the video is just someone who they want to speak with. They are not ruling anything in or out.
  • As far as they can tell, he is the only person who is on foot at that time of day in the area.
  • He’s not a subject, and they are not calling him a POI. Just someone they want to speak with.
  • They don’t have any information as for who he is.
  • They are hoping that a family member, or himself, will come forward and identify him so they can speak with him.
  • They don’t have - other than report of a dark hoodie and yellow bandanna - they aren’t able to tell when reviewing the footage if that is consistent. It’s difficult to tell at this point of time without enhancing the video. They thought it best to getting it out to the public asap instead of sitting on it to see if it matched up exactly to what the identification was.
WXII 12 NEWS on Facebook

Here's hoping they can get some DNA from the steering wheel. I think they're going to find the perp. They have something to go on at least. Man we need to find this girl. Time is not on our side in this regard. MOO

But if the driver was smoking I would expect the driver's side window to be down a bit rather than the passenger window.

My dad smokes in his car and he cracks multiple windows while smoking so it's possible he had both front windows cracked if he was driving and smoking. Or I was thinking maybe after the kidnapping, the unsub picked someone else up who was sitting in the passenger seat?

Based on my review of google maps street view, the first segment of video was captured from Pier 41 Seafood. He walks in front of the Budget Truck Rental at the corner of Lambeth and Elizabethtown.
Yes. The other part of the video might be the view from Med 1 Services (on Elizabethtown RD) because in the other part of the video there is a fence seen in the distance - but this is just a guess.

JMO
So good to see LE moving along with this case. They are working very hard on this case which is good news.

Wanted to mention too that they were nice enough to email me back that the vehicle we saw in the background of the earlier press conference back on November 5 was looked at by them and they determined it was NOT the same vehicle. So that was checked out.

So thoughtful of them to reply back with that information.

Hopefully he has a record and they will know who he is soon. In any event I think they're near and I hope she is alive.
Oh, I hope the same -- it would be a great way for this thing to end quickly. They are found & she is safe and unhurt and wanting to go back home.
If she is still alive, and they haven't been caught yet, there's a bit of a dilemma -- he/they have this girl -- this living, breathing, hearing & speaking, walking piece of evidence, and her name is Hania. Now what to do with her? That's always the scary part, and the bad guys don't always use good sense with their quarry. Just take her downtown, put her out on a highway, wherever, and let her go. Maybe she hasn't even seen their faces -- maybe blindfolded the whole time -- that would make that move easy to do. She can't id them, so let her go. Or maybe LE is right around the corner from them and getting ready to make their move. That's what I'm hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member