NC NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could still possibly be him, just at another time.

By mom's response, it sounds like they know what happened to James at least, whether that ERD poster knows what he's talking about or not.

Yep, I think she knows exactly what went down. Super sad that what happened is known but they can't find him or arrest the perps.

I was referring to the comment "Who the only cracker here". There is one white male in the video and he looks a lot like James.
1:10 into the video.

Yep. But I noticed that the video was posted in March. James went missing in August. Even if it is him, it doesn't mean much.
It only means we know who he was hanging out with. He doesn't look conscious, neither did the blonde girl (1:16). She's awake at 2:59.

Recently posted video shows these guys rapping about what they've been through in life...first part of the video is a role play of one of them robbing and killing what looks to be a white male. :thinking: Hope this is not art imitating life.

More posts on the Bring James Home f/b page. Under the top picture, expand the comments below it.

His mom is breaking my heart....she's been through too much; it's just not fair.

More posts on the Bring James Home f/b page. Under the top picture, expand the comments below it.

His mom is breaking my heart....she's been through too much; it's just not fair.

Yeah I have been keeping up with what is going on all day...it's really turning into a soap opera but based upon what has been said I think I get the gist of who did it. I'm sure you do as well.

Side note...I have mutual FB friends with ES (that name is fake that he is using) and knew some of his friends year and years ago. Don't know him at all, but small world nonetheless.

I have been following the fb page. Have they found the one who was last scene with him? From what I have seen on the page, the accused person is different than who was last seen with him. I watched the above videos, the white guys don't seem to look like what I have found online of the accused person. In all the pictures of James, it looks like he has facial hair. Unless maybe it was an older video. The eyebrows look different. Who knows though, but they don't look like a fun group of people.

http://youtu.be/gjPWeyRHHhY
This video gives a better picture about 50 seconds in of the white boy from the previous video. I don't think it is James, but I did see a pic on ERD's fb wall that is of a Chicago rapper that killed someone. Seems like he is trying to send a message. He has another random photo as well, wondering if it is a clue to wear his body is?

http://youtu.be/gjPWeyRHHhY
This video gives a better picture about 50 seconds in of the white boy from the previous video. I don't think it is James, but I did see a pic on ERD's fb wall that is of a Chicago rapper that killed someone. Seems like he is trying to send a message. He has another random photo as well, wondering if it is a clue to wear his body is?

It can't be James, reason why the video was posted on Published on Mar 3, 2014. James has been missing since August 15, 2014 from NC that video is from Chicago..

Smoke boys is a Fayetteville, NC group. One of the videos was filmed right outside the cross creek mall by the Macy's.

James has not been brought home yet, his family is living a daily nightmare according to fb Bring James home, praying his family can have him back soon, ITS BEEN TOO LONG!! :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back