NC NC - James Chambers, 28, Fayetteville, 18 Aug 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
just reviewed this case and it seems that after he was dropped off at his home ,he changed clothes and fed the dog(confirmed) but how did this 28 year old get around? no car? unusual for a employed male at his age..... if no vehicle he either walked to destination or was picked up... it was noted he took his phone but no ID(?)...did he arranged to be picked up? did he call someone?who did he hang with?Who is Deomonta Jacobs and what is his connection to this case? Has LE ever questioned him? ..poof?

just reviewed this case and it seems that after he was dropped off at his home ,he changed clothes and fed the dog(confirmed) but how did this 28 year old get around? no car? unusual for a employed male at his age..... if no vehicle he either walked to destination or was picked up... it was noted he took his phone but no ID(?)...did he arranged to be picked up? did he call someone?who did he hang with?Who is Deomonta Jacobs and what is his connection to this case? Has LE ever questioned him? ..poof?
I've been following this case since James went missing, as far as I know James lived with I believe 2 room mates, he worked with his Dad and got rides to work, either a co worker or his Dad, the day he went missing he got a ride home from a co worker, did his usual, feed his dog, etc.. he left shortly afterwards without his IDs, like he would be back very shortly, instead, he never came back. It was out of character for him not to be in contact with his mother and he also never showed up for work. Since then it has been learned that James was killed, but, no one will say where his body is. The family is totally devastated over this and wait for answers. If you use FB you can follow there at Bring James home. Do a quick google on James Chambers on Fayetteville NC, there isn't much but it can give you an idea of what has been going on. It seems like James may have been killed by some thugs for what little money he may have on him. A sad story, especially for his family that lost James younger brother a few years ago from an illness. All they want now is to bring James home to bury him next to his little brother.

I've been following this case since James went missing, as far as I know James lived with I believe 2 room mates, he worked with his Dad and got rides to work, either a co worker or his Dad, the day he went missing he got a ride home from a co worker, did his usual, feed his dog, etc.. he left shortly afterwards without his IDs, like he would be back very shortly, instead, he never came back. It was out of character for him not to be in contact with his mother and he also never showed up for work. Since then it has been learned that James was killed, but, no one will say where his body is. The family is totally devastated over this and wait for answers. If you use FB you can follow there at Bring James home. Do a quick google on James Chambers on Fayetteville NC, there isn't much but it can give you an idea of what has been going on. It seems like James may have been killed by some thugs for what little money he may have on him. A sad story, especially for his family that lost James younger brother a few years ago from an illness. All they want now is to bring James home to bury him next to his little brother.
Did they ever get to question the one fellow the we're looking for? Also as far as him being dead,where did that come from? The street, CI,someone being held on other charges?

On the FB page that his mother has set up she mentions in a comment that the police have informed her James was shot and killed. They have been told by many who the shooter was and who helped hide his body. Mom isn't allowed to say anymore at this time b/c LE is building a case. Since it hasn't been published in MSM, I'm not sure how much more I can talk about, but IF he was shot and his body was hidden, how far could they/would they have taken him? My hunch is not too far. I think he will be found sooner than later at this point. *Most* people wouldn't drive around very far with a dead body in the trunk and I've read on here somewhere that when carried into a woodbine from a vehicle, most people won't carry the body much more than 150 feet. Please don't quote me on that stat though. What I'm getting at is I think LE knows the players of this and are just getting all the facts lined up before making a break. I'm thinking they are also waiting for the body since it will be easier to prosecute that way. My heart goes out to his Mama and family. She already lost one son and now has to deal with this. I hope someone comes forward and does the right thing SOON!

On the FB page that his mother has set up she mentions in a comment that the police have informed her James was shot and killed. They have been told by many who the shooter was and who helped hide his body. Mom isn't allowed to say anymore at this time b/c LE is building a case. Since it hasn't been published in MSM, I'm not sure how much more I can talk about, but IF he was shot and his body was hidden, how far could they/would they have taken him? My hunch is not too far. I think he will be found sooner than later at this point. *Most* people wouldn't drive around very far with a dead body in the trunk and I've read on here somewhere that when carried into a woodbine from a vehicle, most people won't carry the body much more than 150 feet. Please don't quote me on that stat though. What I'm getting at is I think LE knows the players of this and are just getting all the facts lined up before making a break. I'm thinking they are also waiting for the body since it will be easier to prosecute that way. My heart goes out to his Mama and family. She already lost one son and now has to deal with this. I hope someone comes forward and does the right thing SOON!
Beachbabe, I hope you're right about I think he will be found sooner than later at this point. *. I think it's taking so long because investigators are dealing with some pretty ruthless thugs. From sleuthing it seems like they have absolutely no morals and live from day to day for drugs, so it can be a very dangerous situation for the family. I just wish James family could bury their son. I feel so bad for his mother, it seems as though she can barely put one foot in front of the other :( I would have thought they could have interrogated and got it out of someone where James is by now, it's been since August 2014.

Did they ever get to question the one fellow the we're looking for? Also as far as him being dead,where did that come from? The street, CI,someone being held on other charges?
He probably has been questioned because I didn't have a problem finding him on FB, so I guess CI has access to him , but like I said these guys are ruthless and unless someone snitches I doubt they can have a solid case for an arrest. They seem to be sticking very close together, I know if it were my son in that situation I would be scared to death of retaliation, so CI is probably being extremely carefull for the families protection. Just my opinion and observation.

Fayetteville man missing for a year
55ce3c5315554.image.jpg

http://m.fayobserver.com/news/crime...576-181c-5228-ab14-6992d4a57774.html?mode=jqm

You know who you are out there, you know you killed James, I beg you, please, let this family know where James is , let his family put him to rest next to his baby brother, PLEASE, IT"S BEEN ONE YEAR, turn your life around NOW and give the police at least a hint of where James is.Have someone do it for you, you CAN do this. Have someone send a note from far away with just the location of James, YOU CAN DO IT, I BEG!!!

Going on 3 years now. On the Facebook page, his mom says she knows who killed him, and their name starts with H. Hope this family can get some closure with finding him!!

Posted today on his facebook page: "On this Day 1275
Praising our God, who has given mercy on this day and carried this family through to see an arrest has been made today on the murder of James Allan Chambers II. I’m so very thankful for God to have given amazing Detectives and the Police force of Cumberland County NC. that never gave up. Praising God for every prayer you all have given in our behalf in the most heartbreaking time in this family’s life . We will be posting news reports and up dating . Howard Adrian Ashleman is being charged with the murder of James Allan Chambers II."

Facebook page--- Bring James Home
My heart is so happy for this family, now, let justice begin!!

Still waiting for James to be brought home! Tell us exactly where James is Howard Adrian Ashleman!!

Searchers have embarked on a new search in Sampson County for James Chambers II. They include officials with Lee County Emergency Services.

Officials said the agency got remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) in February, which were used in the latest search efforts.

Lee County's Director of Emergency Services, Shane Seagroves, said they're equipped with devices including sonar, a robotic arm, and a 4K camera with a 305 degree field of view. It's helping locate items even in the darkest of waters.
New tools, technology helping in search for Fayetteville man missing since 2014

This is one of the cases David Marshburn is working in 2019.
NC private investigator reflects on 2018 missing person cases
David has had two lives on his FB page today and believes he is close to finding his remains.

"Marshburn said he's looking into 13 missing person cases going into 2019, some even outside of North Carolina.
Those include cases for Karen Rae Bosta, Roger Chambers, James Chambers, Joe Clyde Daniels, Angela Hudson, Dennis Lushbough Jr. and Cole Thomas. "

An article from today (10/1/2021).

James Chambers II, 28, was last seen on August 15, 2014, and was reported missing several days later by his family. The civilian construction worker at Fort Bragg was last seen at his home by his former girlfriend, the Fayetteville Observer reported, and she told authorities that Howard Adrian Ashleman, a coworker of Chambers, picked him up to drive him to a weekend lifeguarding job.

More at Howard Adrian Ashleman Today: Where Is James Chambers’ Killer Now?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably
Back