GUILTY NC - Jordyn Dumont, 3, Gaston County, 15 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw earlier that the house has been secured and whatnot. So I hope that means these detectives are able to get all the evidence they need in this case. I am seriously outraged right now.

please don't come out that its a potty training accident. and please please don't say its the unthinkable.

Ok I've edited this three times so I don't get a time out. Can't say what I want to say. So tragic that when we first hear these stories of missing children our minds immediately sense guilt. Guess this is why.
MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep - another "I was -- <fill in the blank with ridiculous story> -- and the child walked out of the house."

:( UGH! I hate hate hate this!!!!! Some of the wild FB comments were of course saying "it's always the boyfriend" which obviously isn't ALWAYS the case but sadly, a lot of the time it is. This doesn't mean that boyfriends of single mothers are all bad but in cases like this when there is a BF involved, it usually turns out that way. JMO of course!

I'm weary. Just weary. So many children in this world that are failed by those who are supposed to care for them and protect them and love them. NOT bashing the mom just a general statement.

No matter that my first instinct was foul play, it hurts my heart. When is it going to end? When?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so very thankful that searchers found her quickly. As we've seen, sometimes it takes a long time. Glad that didn't happen here. The ME should easily be able to tell if something happened to her yesterday....or much earlier. And if it's earlier...I hope there are other arrests made.

[emoji24]
I'm having a tea party with my 4 year old and 7 year old daughters right now and trying to hold back the tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya Mendis &#8207;@tanyamendis 5m5 minutes ago
BREAKING: First degree murder charges for William McCullen in death of toddler. McCullen is mother's boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upnorthmichigansleuth
Back