NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would be relevant, imo. I would also like to know the order of the people he called on his cell phone. Did he just go down his phone list or were they on the list of previous called numbers? This would be fairly easy for his family to piece together, I would think.

Hucklepie and LittleRNB, I am near by the two of you as well! I am in Winston-Salem! I have to say that I was unaware of the gang problems in Charlotte and am just getting familiar with the idea of them having that strong of a hold in NC to begin with... and I am a social worker and spend a lot of time in questionable neighborhoods. Since the two of you live in Charlotte, are there areas of town that are so dangerous that you would worry about coming across possible gun fire? I have never gotten that impression of Charlotte....
I had no idea there were so many North Carolinians on Websleuths! I just moved to the Charlotte area from Winston-Salem at the beginning of February, but the gang problems in both towns seem to be very similar. I taught high school in W-S and there were definitely gang issues at my school; my mom worked for the city for a number of years and heard an awful lot of frightening statistics about the rising gang problems at various schools.

I would think that the missed calls to his dad's office at that hour of the night would especially be a red flag pointing to foul play. I wonder if anyone - the police, friends, family, whoever - knows how that number was listed in his phone? If it was just listed as "Dad" and not "Dad work" or something like that, it could possibly have been someone calling the number to get help... or, in a more sinister light, to taunt his family? I can't think of any good reason for someone to knowingly call his dad's work in the middle of the night.

I was asked to post this on Kyle's thread as I gave this prayer to the family of Mike Barbiere the day before he was found. I know that they would hope it brings Kyle home as well. My thoughts and prayers for Kyle's return are with you and God Bless. It was given to me to give to the family by a kind man named Johnathan Bullock.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Unfailing Prayer to
Saint Anthony [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me (request). The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias) [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1. Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]2. St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3. Something's lost and can't be found
Please, St. Anthony, look around. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

That's great, Blink! Thank you. I am not sure of Dick Fleischmann reads the posts, but Kera....can you make sure your family gets this? I think we are all at the point of trying anything to get Kyle back. Maybe we can also post this on Kyle's facebook. I am not the best at copying, but I am going to give it a try.

I hope it helps, an answer regardless of how painful, is better than none. I learned that 2 days ago and I want the same for any family missing a loved one.

I know my family sometimes reads the bulletin on helpfindkyle.com and I can see that someone posted the poem already. My school was called St. A's so I found it touching. Thank you.

I posted it on the helpfindkyle site in one try, which is pretty good for me! I said the prayer, I hope everyone who reads it will say it for Kyle, as well.
I pray for answers for Kyle's family.

I was asked to post this on Kyle's thread as I gave this prayer to the family of Mike Barbiere the day before he was found. I know that they would hope it brings Kyle home as well. My thoughts and prayers for Kyle's return are with you and God Bless. It was given to me to give to the family by a kind man named Johnathan Bullock.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Unfailing Prayer to
Saint Anthony [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me (request). The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT] [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Amen. (Say 13 Paters, Aves, and Glorias) [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1. Dear St. Anthony, I pray
Bring it back, without delay. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]2. St. Anthony, St. Anthony
Please come down
Something is lost
And can't be found [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]3. Something's lost and can't be found
Please, St. Anthony, look around. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif] [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Looking for and praying for answers. I ask the Lord to help St. Anthony in the search for Kyle.

Today marks the 5th month that Kyle has been missing. I wish there were more clues or answers.

Maybe if everyone would light a candle and say St. Anthony's prayer...we could bring him home where he belongs. (Thanks for posting that, Blink!)

Your welcome, but I have to say I have been contacted to say that this prayer does not work if the person is in water, for whatever that means to each of you. Does anyone know for sure Kyle's religious affiliation?

I think they are mistaken, Blink. I will have to track down the story...but a girl's uncle was missing for months and they felt he was in the water. She stood looking out over the water, said the prayer, and he surfaced out of the water near where she had been early the next morning. His brother said only the prayer could have done that as it was truly a miracle.

could be- I'll check on the rationale on it as well.

Just an opinion on the phone calls - I think they show something had Kyle confused. Either something slipped in his drink or possibly some sort of head injury. My thoughts are if he wanted someone to hear what was going on he would have let the phone play when the VM picked up and whoever he called would have heard any conversations that were going on. He also could have had a 1 sided convo - pretending they had answered.

My guess on calling his Dad's office is like my phone, I have home, office and cell programmed all to 1 entry for Dad. If you just hit send and then send from my call list you would call whichever one I called last - not necessarily the last one I called.

Kyle's Myspace says he is Catholic. He went to private schools. I'm sure his family will say this prayer. I posted it on his helpfindkyle website where his family would have see it. We do have plenty of water around and we have been in a drought since Kyle has been missing. Low water levels and less people in boats going all over the lakes and the coves. Maybe now that we are getting rain things may change and increase the chances of finding Kyle if he is in water.

Just an opinion on the phone calls - I think they show something had Kyle confused. Either something slipped in his drink or possibly some sort of head injury. My thoughts are if he wanted someone to hear what was going on he would have let the phone play when the VM picked up and whoever he called would have heard any conversations that were going on. He also could have had a 1 sided convo - pretending they had answered.

My guess on calling his Dad's office is like my phone, I have home, office and cell programmed all to 1 entry for Dad. If you just hit send and then send from my call list you would call whichever one I called last - not necessarily the last one I called.

The calls stump me too. If I were in trouble I would dial 911 or *HP even if I was not in a position to talk. Either agency would be able to 'do more' than just my family or friends. :waitasec:

The calls stump me too. If I were in trouble I would dial 911 or *HP even if I was not in a position to talk. Either agency would be able to 'do more' than just my family or friends. :waitasec:
Who do you get when you dial *HP?

Here you get the Highway Patrol or at least you use to. It's only on cell phones though. It makes it easier to report something if you are traveling through the state and don't know local numbers. I have used it in the past to report potential drunk drivers. I am automatically connected to the nearest HP office.

I posted earlier that it could also be that the perp was dailing his last calls in an effort to throw off LE, or anyone else thay might be looking for him. Which is plausible, but I also thought, sometimes when I call home and get my answering machine and hang up immediately, it still connects and I get that " 10 sec annoying dial tone" on my answering machine. Point being, he may have called and hung up each time so the issue is not that he did not leave a message vs, he kept trying to get a live person.
Remeber' the calls to Mr. F were witheld up until about 1 mo. ago- to me that speels LE thought they were critical as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72