NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only request that if what you find is particulary graphic, put a warning on it for anyone that might not want to know and skip your post.
I'm sure you already knew that, but having just been through this, I have learned there are some things family/friends do not want to know.
Congrads on your day off and thanks for spending some if it on helping others :)

Oh my goodness, you are so right! I will put up a warning, if necessary. :)
And thank you, Blink for ALL that you are doing for a lot of families. *hugs*

Does anyone know if people are allowed to smoke in bars in Charlotte? Or more specifically, in the Buckhead Saloon? Sometimes when guys go out to bars, they carry lighters just to light other people's cigarettes, especially girls. So maybe if this is Kyle, that could explain why he would be carrying a lighter.... Just a thought.

I'm praying for Kyle and his family. I think about this constantly. I hope they are able to get some answers soon.
I'm a few days late on this one, but I went to the Buckhead Saloon one night this past week and there were people smoking inside, so (even though the body found in SC proved not to be Kyle) it's conceivable that he was carrying a lighter, for the reasons you mentioned.

I attended a basketball game at the same arena where Kyle went to the Dane Cook show, and then I wanted to get a bite to eat afterward and the Buckhead was one of the closest places to go. Kyle was definitely on my mind though - it was a bit eerie to know that these were the two places he'd been that night as well.

I did notice that parking for the arena is widespread through downtown, with prices cheaper the further you go from the arena; not wanting to spend $20 to park my car, I parked a few blocks from the arena, behind a building (still for $5!) and walked. My sister was at the same Dane Cook show as Kyle and told me that parking was much the same way that night. I don't know if Kyle was driving that night, but it's possible that he also would have had a long and poorly-lit walk to his car after going to the Buckhead. At that hour, the area isn't exactly deserted, but (especially walking alone) it made me a bit uneasy. The big parking decks near the arena are well-lit, but the outlying areas are not at all. It would have been very easy for Kyle to encounter someone unexpectedly.

Kyle was not driving his own car that eve, he parked it at a friends who he was with a few miles away. It's always interesting to hear when someone actually goes to one of the places involved in a case-Thanks
Was there anything about Buckhead you noticed to give a perspective on the actual bar/restaraunt?

Kyle was not driving his own car that eve, he parked it at a friends who he was with a few miles away. It's always interesting to hear when someone actually goes to one of the places involved in a case-Thanks
Was there anything about Buckhead you noticed to give a perspective on the actual bar/restaraunt?
Nothing out of the ordinary - it seemed like every other bar in the area. Kind of surprisingly, I haven't seen a single poster or flier about him ever since I moved here. The local newspaper has occasional articles, but I'd expect there to be at least a little more publicity (in restaurant or store windows, at least) regarding the case.

Im not surprised by that, unfortunately as investigations stall so does the interest, we'll try to keep it up here until there 's a break

Nothing out of the ordinary - it seemed like every other bar in the area. Kind of surprisingly, I haven't seen a single poster or flier about him ever since I moved here. The local newspaper has occasional articles, but I'd expect there to be at least a little more publicity (in restaurant or store windows, at least) regarding the case.

There are a few billboards that feature Kyle on I-77. The boards that change scenes/pictures. But, I agree, in uptown, there aren't any real signs of Kyle. I think Mr. Fleischmann was uptown on New Years Eve hanging out flyers to the crowd that was uptown.

As a volunteer in the Jennifer Kesse case, I can tell you that it just takes volunteers constantly going to places and bringing fliers, etc. One suggestion I would have is to possibly get business cards made up with Kyle's missing info. It's a great way to get the word out without having someone put fliers up... another suggestion would be matchbooks... you can put his info on those and ask the bars to put them out... My prayers are with the family...

Great suggestions, UCFAlumni!! I will share those on Kyle's guestbook, if that's ok with you. I know that his family and friends are trying every option possible. Kyle was/is well-loved, that's for sure. I hope they are close to answers. I have read a lot about Jennifer's case. It's so sad and unbelievable that these young adults just vanish in the prime of their lives.

The video that was released from Buckhead showed Kyle interacting with three people (Girlfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend's friend from out of town). These people were identified and questioned by the police. The strange thing is that two of them refused the lie detector test. What legitimate reasons could there be to refuse??? Why isn't this hole being dug deeper?

You can ask Detective Tuttle at:

Interesting post on Kyle's guestbook today, by an anonymous person. This person seems to know some info that I haven't heard of before...they ID the 3 people in the video that Kyle spoke with. AND 2 of them are refusing lie detectors???? I replied and said that I would be willing to call the detective. Blink has experience with this....maybe she could say whether thats a smart suggestion to have strangers calling the lead detective? I am going to think about this for a day or two.​

The video that was released from Buckhead showed Kyle interacting with three people (Girlfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend's friend from out of town). These people were identified and questioned by the police. The strange thing is that two of them refused the lie detector test. What legitimate reasons could there be to refuse??? Why isn't this hole being dug deeper?​

You can ask Detective Tuttle at:
704.336.3949​

Interesting post on Kyle's guestbook today, by an anonymous person. This person seems to know some info that I haven't heard of before...they ID the 3 people in the video that Kyle spoke with. AND 2 of them are refusing lie detectors???? I replied and said that I would be willing to call the detective. Blink has experience with this....maybe she could say whether thats a smart suggestion to have strangers calling the lead detective? I am going to think about this for a day or two.​

I would like to "advise you" of course Lrnb, but I think your instincts are correct. I have a few thoughts- I would first seek to understand where this info came from. Refusing a lie detector test is not uncommon and this poster could be anyone, could be an act of agression against one of the witnesses, or simply someone frustrated with the stalls in the case (arent we all). Are the witnesses names public?

Great suggestions, UCFAlumni!! I will share those on Kyle's guestbook, if that's ok with you. I know that his family and friends are trying every option possible. Kyle was/is well-loved, that's for sure. I hope they are close to answers. I have read a lot about Jennifer's case. It's so sad and unbelievable that these young adults just vanish in the prime of their lives.

Not a problem at all... please do. I'd like to see Kyle, Jenn, Justin and all the missing come home!

I would like to "advise you" of course Lrnb, but I think your instincts are correct. I have a few thoughts- I would first seek to understand where this info came from. Refusing a lie detector test is not uncommon and this poster could be anyone, could be an act of agression against one of the witnesses, or simply someone frustrated with the stalls in the case (arent we all). Are the witnesses names public?

I know with Jenn's case they supposedly did give a lie detector test but it was never released who was given it and what the results were. I think that LE does hold a lot to the chest, but as time goes on, they need to continuously release more info to try and get to the bottom of things imo and help find answers for all.

I agree it is frustrating, and if a family member or close friend does not feel the case is being investigated correctly, they have the right to address that with the detectives.. In this case I believe Mr. Fleischmann does already have a PI, that he is working with, and let me tell you, there's nothing more of a "watchdog" than a paralell investigation..
Keep in mind sometimes LE is quiet because they do not want suspects to "lawyer up" especially in a circumstantial case. That is really where the POI title comes from, once someone is being looked at as a suspect officially, everything changes.. One of the things I do not understand about Kyle's case, is last month I heard Mr. Fleischmann say the case has benn converted to a potential criminal matter- can anyone corroberate that? I have not been able to.

I don't check this site very often. Please do not contact or pressure the police officers without express permission from my Uncle - Dick Fleischmann. I'm guessing he wouldn't want you too but that's only a guess. Also, I'm probably jumping head but I haven't and I don't plan to get involved in any guessing, speculations, theories, etc. Every imaginable detail has been gone over by both the police and the PI. Not every detail can be shared with the public. I realize it's human nature to speculate my I thought I let you know.

Kyle's Cuz
KH

DO YOU WANT TO HELP FIND KYLE?

A bunch of stickers will be distributed at the next event in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you go in person you might get one. I don't have any more info on the next event.

However, if you want to help us please consider buying your own personal Kyle Fleischmann bumper sticker. I used this website to buy tons of stickers. Check out the online website www.makestickers.com it will answer most questions regarding cost.

HOW TO BUY A KYLE BUMPER STICKER
1) Call makestickers.com on the phone (800) 347-2744
2) Request "x" number of stickers
3) Pay for it over the phone
3) Give them ORDER # 8496748 (they have the design already)

Thanks,
Kera (Kyle's cuz)

I don't check this site very often. Please do not contact or pressure the police officers without express permission from my Uncle - Dick Fleischmann. I'm guessing he wouldn't want you too but that's only a guess. Also, I'm probably jumping head but I haven't and I don't plan to get involved in any guessing, speculations, theories, etc. Every imaginable detail has been gone over by both the police and the PI. Not every detail can be shared with the public. I realize it's human nature to speculate my I thought I let you know.

Kyle's Cuz
KH

Kera- I believe the poster on the blog in question wrote specifically that they would not contact anyone ever without permission from Mr. Fleischmann first, which I'm sure we all agree with. I think anyone on this site at least, would most certainly agree with that as you also suggested.
We are aligned to support Kyle and your family on this thread.

On www.helpfindkyle.com the same thread occurred with the words "Would the family "like" for people to call Det. Tuttle?" also someone posted the Detectives phone # above. People seem to be interested in calling the Detective and I was just concerned they might do it.

This is a great Forum it's just really hard to read everyone's theories, speculations etc especially talking about body parts, skeletal remains. But I thank everyone for any advise and brainstorming on getting the word out. Thank you UCFALumin2002 from Jennifer Kesse case. You had great recommendations. I really like the business card and matches ideas.

I know everyone wants to help. We still need it. The best way is to donate money (even $5 bucks) to help buy things to get the word out. Spreading the word telling the public what happened, getting Kyle's posters, bumper stickers posted everywhere is a major goal everyone can help with.

Thank you Everyone!!!!!!
KH (Kyle's cousin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members