Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they really ruled out the lake. I hate to say it, as it is so tragic, but it seems like every time, it ends sadly with the child being found in the water. That lake looks so large. They couldn't have totally searched it yet, have they?

The lake has been my main worry too. I'm also concerned he's been abducted by some not nice person/people. At four days missing I'm extremely concerned. Could a six year old make it that long without food and water? I feel so desperate for him to be found and Lord please let him be alive.

Also from the article:
“Several Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department officers have joined them.”

This part really concerns me ....

From the landfill to the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department HQ is a 40-minute drive. From the park, it takes a half hour. They aren’t anywhere near either location. Yet, they were seen in the area of the landfill along with the FBI agents and the Gaston County Police Officers.

I am now wondering when the dad last worked before Maddox’s disappearance, or when he ws last seen there (even if he wasn’t scheduled to work).

I really don’t like what’s going on

It really feels like things are shifting today. Helicopters have been active today as well.

It really feels like things are shifting today. Helicopters have been active today as well.
NOTE: Is there an app you all use for this site? It freezes up my phone and moves around every time I post.

FOX 46 Charlotte‏Verified account @FOX46News

'SEARCH FOR MADDOX: It's been four days since 6-year-old #MaddoxRitch was last seen by family at a local #Gastonia park. "Do not spread rumors on social media about the search," the FBI said. Help #FindMaddox #GetResults @DuganFOX46 http://bit.ly/2OR8HuG '

FOX 46 Charlotte on Twitter

*Video at link
First time that I have ever seen the FBI make such a statement. Does anyone remember if this has ever been said before in a missing child's case?

NOTE: Is there an app you all use for this site? It freezes up my phone and moves around every time I post.
When you sign in look towards your left for a little box.
It says "keep me logged in" or something similar.
Check the box and it should clear up for you

(I hope)

Poor little guy. This story leaves a pit in my stomach.

K9 SAR teams across the country have seen a substantial increase in searches for little ones who are autistic and elderly with dementia or Alzheimer's who do indeed wander off.

As many in this thread have stated water sources make them nervous. I agree.

When you sign in look towards your left for a little box.
It says "keep me logged in" or something similar.
Check the box and it should clear up for you

(I hope)

Thank you. Its keeping my logged in however, the keyboard freezes up while Typing ( only in here) so by the time I can continue typing it's a mess. I'll try a different browser

First time that I have ever seen the FBI make such a statement. Does anyone remember if this has ever been said before in a missing child's case?

To be fair, they have been VERY tight lipped and since we just had another high profile child case here 2 years ago, people dont want to sit on their hands so a LOT of social media going on.. I fell asleep early yesterday sick and woke up at 11pm to fb alerts that stated his body was found and later all stating it was false gossip... they haven't all been cooperating about staying away or friendly on local LE and news sites either.. They obviously have something they are working off of ( and I personally love sleuthing) but I had to even stay off those fb sites yesterday because people were taking it too far. ( theories are one thing, these people were contacting family, LE , videoing themselves going to search sites etc..)

EDIT to add: the other case got so bad the judge gag ordered everything.. I feel like we are about to have a repeat ( even if not due to foul play)

JUST CONFIRMED: FBI will be updating media at 4pm. Press conference will be closed to anyone other than credentialed media. More updates to come on @WBTV_News at 4, 5, and 6.

Lauren Tostenson on Twitter

Bbm

Is it odd that FBI is conducting media updates rather than local LE? Just wondering if this is usually the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413