Found Deceased NC - Maddox Ritch, 6 w/Autism, Gastonia, 22 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought the orange shirt would have made it easier to find him. But I suppose he could have crawled underneath something for shelter. I fear the worst though since he's been out there so long. How long can a child go without water?

“Ian says he and his friend were walking with Maddox near the lake when the playful boy took off running behind a jogger. It’s common for Maddox to run around, so Ian allowed the boy to jog ahead for fun, he says. But when Maddox began running faster, Ian says he took off after him and wasn’t able to catch up with his son before losing sight of the boy.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...-boy-with-autism-maddox-ritch-speaks-out/amp/

“Ian says he and his friend were walking with Maddox near the lake when the playful boy took off running behind a jogger. It’s common for Maddox to run around, so Ian allowed the boy to jog ahead for fun, he says. But when Maddox began running faster, Ian says he took off after him and wasn’t able to catch up with his son before losing sight of the boy.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people...-boy-with-autism-maddox-ritch-speaks-out/amp/
With all due respect for any victims involved, there is no way this happened.

Was there any flooding in this area of NC with the most recent Hurricane Florence???

They were forecast to get about 9 inches from Florance and had some scattered tree damage and flood warnings but it seems like flooding from the storm was not as bad as places on the coast: Hurricane brings more damage, flooding worries in Gaston

And part of the reason I'm thinking it might not have been too bad there is that they detoured I-40 traffic to go through Gastonia (in other words the main roads were likely safe): Road closures caused by flooding

(I'm just going by reading articles though so locals, please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413