Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE know exactly what Mariah died from because i recall somewhere upthread that an LE officer stated that but can't say until the coroner releases the information and it's official. To me that says there were visible signs on Mariah as to her cause of death and i think it was violent as terrible as that is. All IMO.

i did hear the sherrif say she had clothes on when they found her, that is the total opposite from what the mother said about her only wearing pink and white panties, so confusing

I think it does have something to do with her death. If we had good programs about abuse it could inspire a child like one of Mariah's brothers to come forward and report the abuse. It could save a life.

There are such programs and they do work. Not every child will tell but some will: https://www.childwelfare.gov/topics/preventing/prevention-programs/schoolbased/

Thank you for trying to find a real solution.

Thanks for the info. gitana & the link. Good to know that such programmes exist.

i did hear the sherrif say she had clothes on when they found her, that is the total opposite from what the mother said about her only wearing pink and white panties, so confusing
The way he worded it he could have just been talking about the panties, not that she was fully clothed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Are all autopsy reports released to the public?

I was under the impression the Maple Hill reference was brought up by AW and was said to have been made by KW's father??

How did LE find out about the stolen dressers?

It's a possibility, to explain why the child reported hearing Maple Hill, KW told LE early in the week that EK went out and stole dressers from High Hill Road.

All MOO, but I believe Mariah was killed earlier before Sunday night. The pic that included EK with his bio daughter, ex and KW's sons (with KW and Mariah noticeably absent) may have incited an argument as it was posted on FB for all to see. Mariah's brother may have been caught in the middle either protecting his mother or Mariah and was hit in the face causing the nosebleed. Not sure when her death occurred, but could've been earlier that Sunday. I also think there's a chance Mariah was injured badly (visibly) and KW stayed with her hoping she would get better and they'd past the point of no return to seek medical help without implicating themselves.

I believe an adult(s) is responsible for her death. If an accident had occurred, they would have no reason to not get help, especially if a minor was involved. I just don't see that happening. Who thinks it's much easier to pull off a child abduction (that would gain national attention) and hide the body than tell to tell the truth. Whatever charges relating to an accident and having the other 2 children removed from the home would still be a smaller price to pay than murder, concealing the death and tossing her in a creek.

With her death occurring prior to Sunday night, I still think the dressers were meant to help cover damage/evidence that would be suspicious when LE arrived. It also provided EK with an alibi if he was seen leaving in the middle of the night. I think EK and KW had much longer to develop their story than what we are hearing and Mariah's brother overheard part of that plan. All MOO of course.

I think LE know exactly what Mariah died from because i recall somewhere upthread that an LE officer stated that but can't say until the coroner releases the information and it's official. To me that says there were visible signs on Mariah as to her cause of death and i think it was violent as terrible as that is. All IMO.
Do you remember if that was a NG bombshell revelation?

Is this repeating rumour? I'll delete it if so. (I've reported my post to see if it is allowed)

[FONT=&amp]Mariah’s father Alex Wood and his fiancée Heather Craft revealed in a recent interview with Nancy Grace of "Crime Stories" that the police were no longer believing Hunter’s account of the events that led to the disappearance and death of the toddler.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]They mentioned that Hunter reportedly tried to blame the little girl’s death on her son, who, according to reports, was in the house at the time the 3-year-old girl disappeared from her Jacksonville home.[/FONT]

http://www.ibtimes.com/mariah-woods...-north-carolina-toddlers-death-report-2623894

Law enforcement officials from the Onslow and Pender County Sheriff’s Offices and several first responders stood behind the podium. Onslow County Sheriff Hans Miller made a brief statement stating “there are times when words fail and this is one of those times.” Miller continued and said, “I’m so thankful for all of you who came here tonight because it shows the compassion and love for little Mariah. And to the family of Mariah, we grieve with you,” Miller said.

After Miller conclude his remarks, each officer, first responder and lastly Miller walked to the family members and offered their condolences. Miller spent several moments with each family member by kneeling before them, locking into their eyes and giving each an embrace.

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20171210/hundreds-brave-cold-to-honor-memory-of-mariah-woods

This broke me. Sheriff Hans Miller has been criticized a lot because of his press conferences, but I believe he had to read them, because he is emotionally involved in this case, and also because he really didn't want ANY info released that shouldn't have been.

Whoever killed Mariah will be punished, and no I don't think it was a child. While the silence is deafening, I believe that it might be next Monday before we here of any additional charges.

Dressers:. Would a classified ad or Craigslist post be allowable here? Would an old ad be available as a cached page for someone with more skills and time than I?

I ask because a couple threads back a (presumably unverified) local mentioned KW had an add for cheap dressers for sale. That was my interpretation, but I've seen it rehashed as KW advertising her desire to buy cheap dressers. I recall a post (same local?) saying KW would allegedly sell things frequently, even allegedly small things, eg CDs for a dollar.

Jax NC is such a unique area with the large Marine Corp presence. I could see there being a constant market for even very used household items with the constant influx of new Marines fresh out of bootcamp. They often start their young families here and need to set up a home with all of the basic necessities, on base or off. I could see EK helping himself to the contents of the abandoned house for some time. Perhaps even since before when he lived on the same road before moving to the trailer.

I think he looks like he was crying in that mugshot. That combined with the early morning hour of his arrest makes me think the dressers came about as LE asked questions about alleged witnesses to his early morning escapades or turned up the alleged advertisements? Regardless, I feel they used the dressers and related crimes to get him in cuffs and down to the station where he sang like a canary and likely blubbered like a whale about hiding Mariah's body.

I wish I had more time and more links. I hope the conversation hasn't veered too far off this topic as I have typed this on my phone. :/

Do you remember if that was a NG bombshell revelation?

No sorry i don't remember what thread i read it on, but i thought MSM article?
I think a big tell though is LE stating in Kimrey's warrant that EK obstructed justice by "removing Mariah Woods' body from the scene of her death, and did conceal (the) death and body, knowing that (she) died from unnatural causes."
Kimrey allegedly "failed to notify a law enforcement authority of the death of Mariah Woods, and secretly disposed of the dead child's body," according to the warrant. (paraphrased)
So from that i think it can be deduced that upon recovery that she did not die a natural death.

IMO test results came back from Quantico that led them to the site of Mariah. Cell phone pings, EDR from van, physical evidence on van, evidence on clothing, or the vehicle was seen in certain areas at specific times on someones security cameras.

^^That's exactly to the tee what I've been thinking lead them to her as well.

The way he worded it he could have just been talking about the panties, not that she was fully clothed.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My first impression when he said that was that she was mostly clothed. I think he would've said "partially clothed" if only found in her panties. JMO.

Would you mind explaining what EDR is busylady? I don't mean in technical detail, but an explanation for a dummy (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413