NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the wrong person isn't being accused in Kinsley's death.....
Maybe, but I can't help but think of some kind of weird family vengeance motive going on. Which might explain some of the 'hush hush' surrounding the case.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just checking before I go to work for an arrest and will continue to do so until there is. Someone knows who did this horrible crime (and I hope LE does too!), and I'll wait impatiently for justice to be served for this innocent babe.

What I find odd is that in one member's FB post is that at time's she is screaming for justice for Paitin, but then at others she is upset over pictures of Paitin being used to bring awareness to the case and justice for Paitin. I'm really hoping her back and forth emotions are just part of grieving process.

I am on pins and needles with hope and anticipation that some one ia held accountable for the murder of this poor, innocent child. I was that maybe the bright side of finding Mariah in the same county that this occured might bring in some more LE to the case.

BBM. Without an arrest, how can anyone there be certain there isn't a perp on the loose? If there is a another child in that home, I pray she has been removed and is safe while LE is gathering whatever additional evidence is needed. More than one person in that home knows what happened, IMO. It looks like one of Paitin's biggest advocate is a paternal aunt, I've seen her on a few pages speaking out and trying to keep the fight for justice alive.

That reminds me so much of Juliette Geurts and her Aunt Monica.

It is so bizarre that this child/abuse death(Kinsley Oxendine Scott) occurred within a week of Paitin. Seems as though they have relatives and friends in common.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Then adding Mariah Woods in as well... it's very odd 3 in the area in such a short amount of time.

Jesus that's so upsetting. Poor baby was sitting in the hospital for 2 days hanging on.. life just isn't fair.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

After reading this thread, I do NOT believe they don't know who did this. After seeing the mothers FB page, I believe she knows too.

May have already been posted but this is the latest response from the Sheriff's department responding to citizens' and the press's numerous questions on the lack of news and why Mariah's case was treated so differently than Paitin's case.

Per the article, SBI has polygraphed someone but would not say who.

I firmly believe that a male living in the household did this and this poor little girl's injuries and rape wasn't reported because the people in the home were hoping to cover it up to protect the rapist. JMO :banghead:

http://www.wect.com/story/37027932/sheriffs-office-releases-statement-on-pender-co-girls-death

Safe to say they would not have administered a polygraph to a minor? I understand this case being handled differently than Mariah Woods and sounds like they have narrowed in on someone close to Paitin. What I would like clarification on is whether or not her older sister was living in the home and if so, has she been taken out of the home until the investigation is complete?

May have already been posted but this is the latest response from the Sheriff's department responding to citizens' and the press's numerous questions on the lack of news and why Mariah's case was treated so differently than Paitin's case.

Per the article, SBI has polygraphed someone but would not say who.

I firmly believe that a male living in the household did this and this poor little girl's injuries and rape wasn't reported because the people in the home were hoping to cover it up to protect the rapist. JMO :banghead:

http://www.wect.com/story/37027932/sheriffs-office-releases-statement-on-pender-co-girls-death

Safe to say they would not have administered a polygraph to a minor? I understand this case being handled differently than Mariah Woods and sounds like they have narrowed in on someone close to Paitin. What I would like clarification on is whether or not her older sister was living in the home and if so, has she been taken out of the home until the investigation is complete?
Can't link but uncle living in home is not a minor.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

It could take weeks before an arrest.

In my area, a yr old child was found head down in a toilet. Police released that a child was found deceased, but what they haven't said is that the investigation is still active. It's been a month. No arrest or anything else has been said. BUT, I know the grandma, and her daughter is a suspect. :(

I thought in the obituary it stated that grandmother was married?

This is the strangest case I have followed in quite a long time. Who took the child to the hospital? Who all were living in the house? I mean LE is not releasing any info other than the public should not be afraid

This is the strangest case I have followed in quite a long time. Who took the child to the hospital? Who all were living in the house? I mean LE is not releasing any info other than the public should not be afraid
Yes it's very frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If LE knows who did this, I hope they are keeping a eye on them and do not let them skip town.

It has now been almost a month. On Monday, Nov. 13, 2017 at 6 AM, the hospital ER staff reported to the Pender County Sheriff's Office the injuries that Paitin sustained consistent with assault. One of the injuries we know was rape.

Since there was no Amber Alert issued on account of Paitin never being considered "missing" we can conclude that she was found in her home -- the same place where she was last seen on Sunday night, Nov. 12, 2017.

How long does it take to get DNA results on anyone in the home who would be the first suspect(s)? It's not like they have to go on an extensive manhunt, initially, to have suspect(s) whose DNA they should test ASAP. I would not think that testing takes a month. Remember cases where LE has gone door-to-door requesting voluntary DNA samples of citizens in a community. Community members have submitted, willingly, to clear themselves and enable LE to move forward in pursuit of the "real perp(s)."

So, anyone in the home, being a likely suspect just by the virtue of their proximity to the victim, should willingly provide DNA samples. Once the samples are taken and tested, the individuals can be cleared. That would certainly quell the public suspicions that someone close to home is the perpetrator.

So, what is the holdup?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back