GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in listening to Nick speak again, he says that what he was told, was that LE found a pair of Kaki pants and a white tshirt with blood on it inside a plastic bag, and LE asked him if they would find that the blood belonged to him, and he said no.

I'm glad he's talking.

I just located something that we just may need to look at. I've been reading you all talking about a rapist and I found this article by Dr Maurice Godwin, who is a geographical profiler. I hope I'm permitted to post this link, if not the mods can remove it. It's info that I think needs to be brought to the attention of those who live in this area. I just may eat crow when I said that I couldn't see just a random person coming across Kelli that night. It at least needs to be looked into.

This article is not about the Kelli Bordeaux case. Rather, the article's purpose is to point out that there has been a violent predator operating in the Ramsey Street area for a number of years.

Has a serial predator been targeting women for years on Ramsey Street?

In 2010 seven women reported rapes and sexual assaults in the Fayetteville area. A number of the crimes occurred near Glenwick Drive and Radford Road. The attacks were similar. Also, between 2006 and 2008, a series of five rapes or attempted rapes were reported along Ramsey Street. The rapes to date have not been solved. Police investigators indicated early on that they didn’t see any links between the attacks.

Sometime on the evening of March 31, 2012 around 9:00 p.m. a lady was jogging in a wooded area off Carvers Falls Road near Ramsey Street when she was attacked and raped. The crime remains unsolved.

In the early morning hours on Saturday April 14, 2012 Kelli Bordeaux, 23, left the Froggy Bottoms bar, which is located at 6326 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville. She has not been seen or heard from since. Pfc. Bordeaux is a combat medic with the 44th Medical Brigade at Ft. Bragg, NC.

The distance between Carvers Falls Road and the Froggy Bottoms bar where Pfc. Bordeaux was last seen is approximately 0.7 tenths of a mile.

There is also an attached map here -
http://www.examiner.com/article/hiding-plain-sight-a-serial-predator-haunts-fayetteville-nc

This is a very intriguing article. Thanks.

I think the potential list of suspects could be quite long.

Honestly I thought Kelli would be found today. I don't know what else to say at this point but to not give up hope to her family and friends.

So, in listening to Nick speak again, he says that what he was told, was that LE found a pair of Kaki pants and a white tshirt with blood on it inside a plastic bag, and LE asked him if they would find that the blood belonged to him, and he said no.

I'm glad he's talking.

But I thought she was dressed in shorts?

If so, he had to know they were trying to trap him.

If he is the one that did it then he would know what she had on.

IMO

If it hasn't been posted, the new interview with Nick is on the ABC11 site:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8627792

I have a hard time getting past him breaking eye contact when he says he didn't kill her or have anything to do with her disappearance. I'm not ready to convict him but that seems pretty suspicious to me.

The thing that concerns me is how long he had to do something ,which was all the way until Monday night. He also said something about his shorts in an earlier interveiw did he not?

. I mostly hold out for more evidence of guilt but in this case I feel very strong he has done something horrible to Kelli and that the investigators think he is the man and are leaving room for this suspect to think they suspect her husband .

I dont think they will arrest him because they know he will be provided a lawyer and since he is talking ,lies (which help case building) he may tell help them stack on to their case. They know he cannot hire an attorney.

I really really do not like this guy,and pray Keli is located soon.

I had taken it to mean that the clothing belonged to NH. Kelli had on a pink top and black shorts, IIRC.

What I'm wondering and just out of principle. Does anyone know if the husbands car and or their apt. been looked at by forensics, luminol ect. Has a cadaver dog gone through the apt and cars of both?

Were trailing dogs used to follow her scent from where she was reported dropped off?

Anyone know?

Good points - I wish they'd branch out and investigate more than one theory at a time. Has the apartment been roped off? Is that where the family is staying? If so, on the slight chance Kelli made it home, whatever evidence left in the apartment has been compromised by now. The answer is not always the obvious one and then tunnel vision sets in. I sense that may be happening here.

What the heck is going on? Have they searched the pond behind Kelli's apartment (as VOH suggested).

This is so frustrating.

Has anyone else noticed VOH stopped posting....VOH are you okay hun? We are here for you....its okay if you cannot say more, just want you to know we are here....

I just located something that we just may need to look at. I've been reading you all talking about a rapist and I found this article by Dr Maurice Godwin, who is a geographical profiler. I hope I'm permitted to post this link, if not the mods can remove it. It's info that I think needs to be brought to the attention of those who live in this area. I just may eat crow when I said that I couldn't see just a random person coming across Kelli that night. It at least needs to be looked into.

This article is not about the Kelli Bordeaux case. Rather, the article's purpose is to point out that there has been a violent predator operating in the Ramsey Street area for a number of years.

Has a serial predator been targeting women for years on Ramsey Street?

In 2010 seven women reported rapes and sexual assaults in the Fayetteville area. A number of the crimes occurred near Glenwick Drive and Radford Road. The attacks were similar. Also, between 2006 and 2008, a series of five rapes or attempted rapes were reported along Ramsey Street. The rapes to date have not been solved. Police investigators indicated early on that they didn’t see any links between the attacks.

Sometime on the evening of March 31, 2012 around 9:00 p.m. a lady was jogging in a wooded area off Carvers Falls Road near Ramsey Street when she was attacked and raped. The crime remains unsolved.

In the early morning hours on Saturday April 14, 2012 Kelli Bordeaux, 23, left the Froggy Bottoms bar, which is located at 6326 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville. She has not been seen or heard from since. Pfc. Bordeaux is a combat medic with the 44th Medical Brigade at Ft. Bragg, NC.

The distance between Carvers Falls Road and the Froggy Bottoms bar where Pfc. Bordeaux was last seen is approximately 0.7 tenths of a mile.

There is also an attached map here -
http://www.examiner.com/article/hiding-plain-sight-a-serial-predator-haunts-fayetteville-nc

Dayum, LE may have been questioning NH in terms of a serial rapist and shadowing a search of the pond at the same time since he lived very close to there. In other words they may be trying to look at the bigger picture of what is happening in the area.

Still not sure what the significance is with the khaki pants.

Also, why would it be released that K9's hit on the area. Unless it was just an animal. But if it was just an animal, that makes me poed once again of media sensationalism.

Has anyone else noticed VOH stopped posting....VOH are you okay hun? We are here for you....its okay if you cannot say more, just want you to know we are here....

VOH said she would be gone for a few hours tonight but would come back.

Oh I am so glad, I missed that. I was worried about them, this has to be so hard....Whew I was worried. I am such a Mom....Ty

Good points - I wish they'd branch out and investigate more than one theory at a time. Has the apartment been roped off? Is that where the family is staying? If so, on the slight chance Kelli made it home, whatever evidence left in the apartment has been compromised by now. The answer is not always the obvious one and then tunnel vision sets in. I sense that may be happening here.

What the heck is going on? Have they searched the pond behind Kelli's apartment (as VOH suggested).

This is so frustrating.

Yes, this is really bothering me. I don't even know how to put into words my thinking at the moment, but you said it well. You would think that LE would have paid more attention to the apartment complex, to the areas around it before they went out as far as they did. I can understand it, in another sense because of NH's background and since he was the last to be with Kelli they needed to persue the pond and areas around the bar, but that's not the last place she was on the other hand. This case is very complicated to investigate for sure.

I believe Kelli's mom. I don't think she would lie about her son in law.

Remember Lacy's parents? They had difficulty accepting that Scott P. Sociopath wasn't who they thought he was. Can't go by that. Besides he's not been around that long. They've been married less than two years and seems to be a baby about her career. Why did they get married so young when she was going to enlist? Not a good combination anyway. :twocents:
This is just me venting - doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the case. I don't know him or what their problems are but
I know all about the stess that comes with being a soldier's spouse. You have to be willing to put up with all kinds of inconveniences inbetween the good times.

Dayum, LE may have been questioning NH in terms of a serial rapist and shadowing a search of the pond at the same time since he lived very close to there. In other words they may be trying to look at the bigger picture of what is happening in the area.

Still not sure what the significance is with the khaki pants.

Also, why would it be released that K9's hit on the area. Unless it was just an animal. But if it was just an animal, that makes me poed once again of media sensationalism.

The K9's could have hit on that plastic bag with the bloody tshirt for all we know. Then that leads me to who may have known where and on who's property to throw those things. YOW....

Yes, this is really bothering me. I don't even know how to put into words my thinking at the moment, but you said it well. You would think that LE would have paid more attention to the apartment complex, to the areas around it before they went out as far as they did. I can understand it, in another sense because of NH's background and since he was the last to be with Kelli they needed to persue the pond and areas around the bar, but that's not the last place she was on the other hand. This case is very complicated to investigate for sure.

I have read that they've gone over the area where she was said to have been dropped off. They also said they'd be going over the area again. I'm not sure if they've ever considered that she made it home afterall. Just seems they jumped real fast to focusing on that one specific pond. :waitasec:

They must have entered her apartment just to make sure the clothes she had been wearing Friday night weren't laying around there -
don't you think?

I am sure there would be evidence left behind in her apartment if that happened.

Has LE mentioned if there is any evidence she even entered her apartment that night?

imo

Oh I totally agree about the evidence if he had been previously in the apartment. And, no, haven't heard that from LE.

This is so frustrating.

I'm quite sure that they are branching out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb