GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such as?

The average person who doesn't know MB or any of the case players or local LE would not have a way to confirm what was posted if the information was not available elsewhere. Most of what I read isn't something I read or heard before. Details of the marriage, dating, alibi info, vehicle mileage, etc.

Maybe LE does know, but it wasn't released... People have ways of finding out information and it very possible some of these things are coming to the surface...

Really? 80k miles in 3 YEARS...

I put on AT LEAST 30k a year....

Yeah, I have to say, my husband commutes between two fairly major US cities about 45 miles apart an average of six days/week. Combined with a few long weekend-style side trips each year, we rack up way more miles than that... and we live in a city with public transport so we're not constantly using the car to get ANYWHERE (grocery store, dinner with friends, etc).

80K in 3 years in quasi-rural/suburban Florida? Nothing about that seems weird. What's more, the round trip in question (nc-->fl, assuming that's the implication of thinking the gas mileage is weird) is less than 1,200 miles. In the context of 80,000 miles, I'm not sure how you can say a 1,200 mile trip is +/- likely just by looking at the mileage driven over 3 years.

I feel like I've been muzzled at the moment. Lots to say, but can't do it. Sitting on my hands, thinking.

Agreed...me too. It's like a million small things are being pieced together. Like some of the many questions that we have had are now being possibly answered.

Her car...at Meadowbrook...backed in Cavalier
Who was she texting all night...Justin
Who did she send the pic to? This one says Justin
Why Mike was out of town and with his parents...she wanted out
Why Mike referred to him as "let's just call him Justin"...because he found out because she told him that she had moved on and he needed to...
The exact timeline of texts and who they were to and their contents
Mike's job...part time construction...I know Spring Lake is about 11 miles away but weren't some of ya'll suggesting searchign conctruction sites...and the constuction companies hire people with priors....well he did.

I can tell you this...if I take any bit of peace from that article...it's that Justin possibly contacted FPD...thank God someone was checking up on her...

Such as?

The average person who doesn't know MB or any of the case players or local LE would not have a way to confirm what was posted if the information was not available elsewhere. Most of what I read isn't something I read or heard before. Details of the marriage, dating, alibi info, vehicle mileage, etc.

You forgot to add the information can't be verified if it's an outright lie...a tactic the author of that blog is known for using in order to drive people to her website.

Where are Mike's parents through all of this? Where is their support for thier daughter in law and her family? And their son for that matter.

Agreed...me too. It's like a million small things are being pieced together. Like some of the many questions that we have had are now being possibly answered.

Why Mike referred to him as "let's just call him Justin"...because he found out because she told him that she had moved on and he needed to...
Mike's job...part time construction...I know Spring Lake is about 11 miles away but weren't some of ya'll suggesting searchign conctruction sites...and the constuction companies hire people with priors....well he did.

I can tell you this...if I take any bit of peace from that article...it's that Justin possibly contacted FPD...thank God someone was checking up on her...

Not defending MB, but I will defend FACTS. I think people are WRONG about him having priors. I believe it is HIS DAD based on quite a few different documents I have seen.

Isn't the mileage on a car recorded on the title/transfer at time of purchase? If it was purchased 4/10, it should be recorded somewhere. What is the mileage since then?

VOH
Have you heard of any other homeless people, besides NH, who lived in the woods around the FB area?
Thanks.

Isn't the mileage on a car recorded on the title/transfer at time of purchase? If it was purchased 4/10, it should be recorded somewhere. What is the mileage since then?

IF, IF, IF you believe the article it said it was exepmt from reporting mileage.

I don't like to post anymore after the fiasco of "inside information" that "people close to the investigation" gave up on the body found a month ago believed to be Hailey Dunn. Everything matched up and it seemed like we had our girl found.

For me, I was devastated and looked like a complete arse after posting the stuff that credible media sources were putting out there.

My point being, be so very careful about believing everything you read these days. I am not putting much stock in the stuff on the web that hasn't been verified by LE after that last ordeal. This is all my opinion.

Is Spring Lake where NH also lived at one point???

If you google Justin Thompson Florida and look under images you can see his mug shot from a unarmed burgulary arrest...

If you google Justin Thompson Florida and look under images you can see his mug shot from a unarmed burgulary arrest...

I see a guy with a similar name, but he was not arrested for unarmed burglary...

Not defending MB, but I will defend FACTS. I think people are WRONG about him having priors. I believe it is HIS DAD based on quite a few different documents I have seen.

I do not believe it was his father!
JMO

And the mileage on the vehicle.

I haven't read all the way to the end of this thread so forgive me if this has already been addressed. The mileage means nothing. 85,000 miles in a three year time period is about normal I would say. If they were as privy to information as they claim then they could have found out the exact mileage on the vehicle on the date it was sold to MB from the car lot records. I call bull****! They are inferring something from nothing which is pretty typical for them!

Why is everyone continuing to discuss the article from the unapproved site? The rules are if the site is unapproved - then the discussion is unapproved. You all know that, so I'm confused as to why this discussion is continuing?

Also - why is information being posted about someone when it has NOT been confirmed that the someone has anything to do with this case?

I'm going to lock this thread. I will open a new one - but if this discussion continues, I will shut it down.

The rules have been posted, verbatim, on here in the last 3 pages, and yet.... the discussion continues on, without even an alert.......

Come on guys - we have rules for a reason. You may not agree with them, but if you post here, you are expected to abide by them. If you have a problem, you are always welcome to pm a mod and start a discussion.

Salem

ETA: New Thread here: NC NC - Fort Bragg soldier PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb