GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was wondering the same thing. Since this is the first time I have followed a case on Websleuths, I am guessing that this is what happens when people start getting frustrated when there is no new information or updates.

Maybe people just want answers so they start making them up as they go. Will any of you sluething regulars confirm this?

How about if a mod answers this question? :)

No our sleuths don't just start making things up. They do however speculate and theorize based on the facts they have been able to glean. That is what we do here. We look for information that could be useful or helpful and we speculate. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we get it wrong.

It is not all that uncommon for LE or the media to read our boards to see what kind of information or theories members might have and to glean the posts for useful information. So in general we are helping and not hurting, and that is the intent.

If you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to pm a mod. We are here to help and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks and WELCOME to WS!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members