Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.heraldchronicle.com/?p=2574
This part does not fit with it being Kelli...

"...Sheriff’s Office personnel also released that the young woman’s car was missing and searched for her vehicle in relation to this case. The vehicle, a red Mustang, was later found on Highway 41-A between Tullahoma and the Normandy community..."

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/216733/288/Burned-body-of-woman-found-in-Tennessee

Franklin County authorities say they "have" identified the victim, and she's from Tullahoma in Coffee County. They haven't released the name pending notification of the woman's family.

jmo

Looks like it is not Kelli but some other family will be devastated tonight.

Prayers for Kelli's loved ones.

Prayers for this Family :rose: Where are you Kelli :rose: I had hoped this was her. Only as typically these cases end badly and Families deserve answers and Victims a resting place :rose:

I'm in on this late, but for those matching up tattoos and thinking that it must be Kelli, I also have a star tattoo on the top of my foot and stars on the back of my neck. It's somewhat of a common tattoo and in a common place. Just letting those know who aren't that familiar with tattoos.

Just checking in to see if anything new. I can't believe she hasn't been found yet, what a shame.

Hearbreaking. So many searching. God Bless them. Time to come home Kelli :rose:

Happy 4th of July, Kelli!

Thank you for your service to our freedom!

Come home soon!

It is an established fact that Kelli's bar tab wasn't paid that night. I suddenly had a flurry of thoughts surrounding that fact. I was thinking, maybe Kelli never asked for a ride home at all and Nick lured her right out of the bar and into his car. How could he have done that? I think there a # potential ways...I can't really speculate precisely how he would of done it...but if he was slick enough and trying to lure her...he may have been successful. Then he has to account for her being in the vehicle (he knows there will be evidence of it) so he makes up the whole "I gave her a ride both ways story"...like they were just best of friends after meeting just once or maybe twice.
We have heard that Kelli is a smart girl...and she was married...and did not know Nick...it seems Kelli would be smarter then to go with a stranger (essentially) in a car. Maybe Kelli never got in his car intentionally for a ride to or from the bar.
Does that make any sense?
Just my opinion (for now).

Almost from the getgo, our understanding was that Kelli went to FB to participate in karaoke. We didn't hear details about that but VOH mentioned Kelli performed karaoke that night iirc. Not long ago, someone posted that Kelli had not taken part in Karaoke. At the time I thought that was a weird comment for someone to interject into the details of Kelli's evening after all this time. I wonder why?

Olivia thinks Kelli went to FB specifically to try out karaoke as she had never done it before. Olivia said that this was the second time Kelli went to FB as she had noticed the first time that they had karaoke on Friday nights. Olivia mentioned that Kelli and another person, a woman, were doing karaoke together. I've not heard that detail before. What's the big deal? Is the woman the one who befriended Kelli on fb the next day? I know VOH was careful when offering information but, why not say, Kelli and ____ (no name, but a woman) were up singing karaoke all night and seemed to be having a ball, a good 'ol time. Why was a description of the activity, the fun Kelli went there to have, off limits for discussion?
With twenty to twenty-five peeps in the bar, you'd have to notice the ones participating in the karaoke from time-to-time. :waitasec:
The silence about the details in the bar bothers me.

Kelli was there to hang out. Again, she had been there a few times prior. She was convinced to sing Karaoke by the DJ - the woman she became friends with on FB - and they sang together. Once she started singing, it was like she couldn't stop. There was a group of four of them, including NH, who sang several songs that night. However, Kelli and the DJ sang most together. I also must say that 25 people in the bar is an over estimate.

Olivia is not 100 percent sure that NH picked Kelli up.

Nick did leave the bar to pick Kelli up. He returned with her. He also left to drive her home.

Thank you VOH...
But, Olivia did say in her interview that she wasn't sure of the fact that Nick even picked Kelli up...wonder why she thinks that.

Thank you VOH...
But, Olivia did say in her interview that she wasn't sure of the fact that Nick even picked Kelli up...wonder why she thinks that.

I'm not sure on that either, but I do know there was at least three witnesses who saw Nick leave to pick her up and return with her.

Nick Holbert has several up coming court dates in Cumberland County, NC. July 2, 5, and 20th

How do we find out what happened at these court dates?
I know I should know how to do that...but someone else usually quickly posts the info in cases I have followed, so I have never learned to look it up.
I need to upgrade my sleuthing skills!
(I'll see what I can find, but don't hold your breath).

Judge said that Nick didn't qualify for the electronic monitoring.

Judge said that Nick didn't qualify for the electronic monitoring.

So, does that mean he stays in jail?

Would you be able to link where you got that info, please, I would like to bookmark it for the future court date. TIA

I'm not sure on that either, but I do know there was at least three witnesses who saw Nick leave to pick her up and return with her.
I am curious as to the number of times KB was at FB.Her family has said she was only there twice.From your comments you believe or know she was there more than that.Does this info come from you actually seeing her there more than twice or info you have gotten from other patrons?Where all of these visits recent (since her husband left) or over a longer period of time?

It is an established fact that Kelli's bar tab wasn't paid that night. I suddenly had a flurry of thoughts surrounding that fact. I was thinking, maybe Kelli never asked for a ride home at all and Nick lured her right out of the bar and into his car. How could he have done that? I think there a # potential ways...I can't really speculate precisely how he would of done it...but if he was slick enough and trying to lure her...he may have been successful. Then he has to account for her being in the vehicle (he knows there will be evidence of it) so he makes up the whole "I gave her a ride both ways story"...like they were just best of friends after meeting just once or maybe twice.
We have heard that Kelli is a smart girl...and she was married...and did not know Nick...it seems Kelli would be smarter then to go with a stranger (essentially) in a car. Maybe Kelli never got in his car intentionally for a ride to or from the bar.
Does that make any sense?
Just my opinion (for now).
I think it is possible she felt safe asking him for a ride because he was or she thought he was an employee at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member