Found Safe NC - River Boyd, 16, & Macayla Wallace, 14, Brunswick County, 3 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like he's officially 16 now, according to the poster above. Poor kids. From poking around the sheriff's FB page, her mother says it's "more serious than that" an awful lot. MOO, I think MW may be in trouble (not sure how to delicately say what I mean), and they're afraid River will be in legal trouble over it. Poor kids. They can't really run away forever, so hopefully River will take the lead and come back to face the consequences. It will be okay, guys, I promise! Come home and get it sorted out. All my own opinion.

Oh my. That's a shame. It must feel like the end of the world to them. Come home guys. Your families love you.

IMG_5355.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I shared the Missing Pieces Networks Flyer with the following Facebook pages in order to get more attention on this case. The shares per state are as follows.

North Carolina

WTVD
WNCN
WRAL
Durham breaking news
News and Observer
Charlotte news channel.com

South Carolina

WCBD news 2
WCIV abc news 4
live 5 news
WBTW
WPDE
WMBF
The Sun News
Fox Carolina 21
WLTX
WSPA 7 News

Georgia

KALB channel 5 news altlanta
channel 11 news atlanta
channel 46 news
Breaking Atlanta News
Channel 2 Atlanta news
Fox 5 news
WRDW News 12
13 WMAZ
WALB
WTOC
WSB TV
Fox 5 Atlanta

She's dyed her hair dark red. Last eyewitness saw them in Hamer, SC, heading South on the 95 ramp. Sorry, I can't link it now-It's on the latest update from the Sheriff's FB page. They were also holding a sign saying that the two were attempting to go to Florida. They were on foot. Come home!

She's dyed her hair dark red. Last eyewitness saw them in Hamer, SC, heading South on the 95 ramp. Sorry, I can't link it now-It's on the latest update from the Sheriff's FB page. They were also holding a sign saying that the two were attempting to go to Florida. They were on foot. Come home!

Here's the link. If the witness is correct, they've ditched the car. That will make them harder to find, which is probably the idea. Hopefully, whoever picks them up will have seen the BOLO. Please come home kids. This is a bad idea.

https://www.facebook.com/brunswicksheriff/posts/10154202849492944

River Boyd, 16, and Macayla Wallace, 14, were seen at the southbound on-ramp of Highway 95 in Hamer around 12:25 p.m. on Wednesday.

Wallace has dyed her hair dark red, and was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. She and River Boyd were walking, holding a sign that stated the two were attempting to travel to Florida.

http://www.wtma.com/news/missing-nc-teens-spotted-in-sc/

yea use to go off and on the Dillon ramp which is right below the Hamer Ramp on I95 for 17 years when I worked in SC.....not a very friendly place to be hitching a ride down to FL....that's at the South of The Border stop and a lot of truckers passing by and stopping there and sight seers and what not. If their traveling I95 they'll get a ride, it's one of the busiest interstates if not the busiest in the US.

Wallace has dyed her hair dark red said:
http://www.wtma.com/news/missing-nc-teens-spotted-in-sc/[/url]

Oh my. What are they up to?

What's the draw to Florida?

Is there a trucker network to get the missing poster out to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the boy also been reported missing yet?

I really wish these two would return home. I can't see where they are in any legal trouble at this point. They are less than 3 years apart in age and both are minors - so the Romeo & Juliet law protects them if they are intimate. It is my opinion that Macayla is with him willingly. It is possible that she was forbidden to see him - young love, emotions running crazy, reckless decisions. Be safe out there, take care of each other. CALL HOME!!

What are the odds that this isn't a real sighting? That this is a different young couple, and the girl has red hair?

As far as I can tell, all the states they've been through so far (and their destination Florida) have age of consent laws that provide legal cover for them. Except Georgia, where they're headed. As far as I can tell, Georgia doesn't allow the Romeo and Juliet law for under 16.

These kids are going to get grounded really good when they make it back home.

Make the best of it, there's not going to be much of a "relationship" left by the time her daddy and LE gets finished with this.

12835611_G.jpg

The sheriff's office Facebook post said Macayla Wallace was seen at the southbound on-ramp of Highway 95 in Hammer, South Carolina at approximately 12:25 p.m. She was reportedly seen with her boyfriend, River Boyd, 16, and has dyed her hair dark red.

"She and River Boyd were holding a sign that stated the two were attempting to travel to Florida," the post said.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/34173097/missing-brunswick-co-teen-spotted-in-south-carolina

What's the draw to Florida?

Is there a trucker network to get the missing poster out to?

Possibly warmer like someone else stated, maybe they know someone there that they can stay with? When I was teen over 35 years ago, me and 2 friends ran away-we lived in Fla and were heading to CA to live on the beach forever.... Right.... Teenage brain makes no sense, thank God we are still alive today!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back