Found Safe NC - River Boyd, 16, & Macayla Wallace, 14, Brunswick County, 3 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder what they did with the car

Well they didn't get far. From the map, looks like less than 50 miles and now they're without a car for some reason. It doesn't seem they could have run out of gas in 50 miles - they planned this, it seems unlikely they would start out on an empty gas tank.

Possibly warmer like someone else stated, maybe they know someone there that they can stay with? When I was teen over 35 years ago, me and 2 friends ran away-we lived in Fla and were heading to CA to live on the beach forever.... Right.... Teenage brain makes no sense, thank God we are still alive today!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

nah, I lived in Florence, SC for over 17 years and that's not that far from Brunswick County and it's pretty warm and mild during the winters

In fact, Brunswick County is included in the Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC-NC Metropolitan Statistical Area, and it's usually nice and warm and mild most winter days in Myrtle Beach.

Back when I was a teenager, my folks would have called this, "gettin' a little too big for your britches"..................

What are the odds that this isn't a real sighting? That this is a different young couple, and the girl has red hair?

RSBM

If LE is saying it's credible, there are probably other identifying details. His backpack isn't a typical solid color, for example. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's dyed her hair dark red. Last eyewitness saw them in Hamer, SC, heading South on the 95 ramp. Sorry, I can't link it now-It's on the latest update from the Sheriff's FB page. They were also holding a sign saying that the two were attempting to go to Florida. They were on foot. Come home!
Choosing to color her hair red seems odd to me if she's changing her appearance to disguise herself, brown may
blend into a crowd, could she be calling attention to herself without alerting him to her intentions?

The backpacks are most likely feeling heavy and cumbersome by now, the kids are most likely tired hungry and cold during the nights. They may show up at a convenience store with or without money.

I spent an inordinate amount of time searching for their FB pages last night. I didn't post them because I figured they would have come home by now. Neither has been publicly posting for a long while. I'm sure FB is for old people like me, anyway. But here they are. Any exposure might help at this point.

https://www.facebook.com/macayla.wallace.5
https://www.facebook.com/river.boyd.5

MW sure has a lot of different "looks." Different hair, different makeup. I'm thinking her family/friends should post more pictures of River, as he is more distinctive-looking.

I'm really rooting for them. But, they gotta make it home safely!

That's not her. Also, his brother has posted on his FB recently regarding him being missing.
This is local to me. 😣

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

That's not her. Also, his brother has posted on his FB recently regarding him being missing.
This is local to me. ��

I assume you mean the girl is not her. The FB's correct? I'll amend my post, thanks!

[h=1]Missing N.C. teens seen on I-95, trying to get to Florida[/h]
MIA_1483652416339_7542083_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/flor...en-on-i-95-trying-to-get-to-florida/382559729

I assume you mean the girl is not her. The FB's correct? I'll amend my post, thanks!
Yes. Sorry. I'm a long time lurker and rarely post.
Off topic: Are you in black mtn NC? I live on the NC coast and love visiting your area.

... And I wish I knew how to edit from Tapatalk. The FB on him is def correct. He is an acquaintance of my daughter's. Pretty much all kids at the high school know each other.
I don't know her, but I'm sure her FB is right as well. This is a super small beach community and not many people with the same name.

I would almost guarantee they are on their way to Daytona Beach. For some reason, missing/criminals head there. Even the guy who murdered Gianna Versace stopped there first.

I agree with the above poster that said they should release more pictures of the boy, girls can make themselves look very different pretty easily- boys not so much. I hope these two are safe and warm somewhere X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my knowledge the car hasn't been recovered yet. Unless it's in a garage somewhere, which would indicate assistance, it should be found soon IMO public parking lot most likely.
Who is the owner of the vehicle, did they report it missing/stolen ?

I can't believe they may have run out of gas/money, they barely reached the SC/NC border!

Why did they run away with NO money? Makes no sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back