NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . I worked for Walmart for 15 and a half years and not once did I ever hear of them calling any employee to check on them if they didn't show up for work. They just assume you're laying out of work for the day. There was a very sweet lady that I had worked with who did not show up for three days...some of the co-workers who worked in the same department that she worked in had gotten concerned even after the first day and tried calling her. The second day they asked management to call, go to her house and check on her, but they didn't. The third day some of the employees raised hell with management and finally one of them decided to call law enforcement and ask them to go do a welfare check on her. When they got to her house they found her body inside...she had had a heart attack . . .

Thanks beachlvr0810. Somehow I'm not too surprised. Managers are sometimes cautioned not to get involved for their own sake when what really needs to happen is people get acquainted a little better.

Also, the rate of people just not showing up for work is very high in low level jobs and most of them are sick, hung over, or leaving town ahead of the sheriff.

LE-related kidnapping has happened before.

WAKE FOREST — Two years ago, Colleen Janssen, a Wake County assistant district attorney, watched as Kelvin Melton, a habitual offender in a case she prosecuted, was convicted and led off to prison.

This week, Melton was accused by prosecutors of orchestrating a plot from inside prison walls to take Janssen’s father prisoner in a bizarre, score-settling kidnapping that ended with a coordinated rescue across state lines and huge sighs of relief in North Carolina.

Frank Janssen, 63, was rescued in an Atlanta apartment late Wednesday night, five days after his wife reported him missing from their Wake Forest home.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/04/10/3772409/fbi-rescues-kidnapped-wake-forest.html#storylink=cpy

I'd be interested in learning if she was scheduled to work that day.

This morning I am disappointed at the lack of an MSM update. Based on the lack of news and influenced by something written by the wife of an officer with RCSO (at his request,) it is my opinion that Sara Graham had not been found by LE as of 12 hours ago. The wife also says: (and I paraphrase) The desire we all have to hear Sara is returned home safely can result in rumors that can be very hurtful when reaching the family. News will be posted (at an appropriate & acceptable time per Sara & her family) when Sara is found, hopefully safe & sound.

Why did you previously think she had been found? Where are you getting this information?

Why did you previously think she had been found? Where are you getting this information?

That message was an attempt to say that comments from Sara's father and social media have been twisted, probably not deliberately, but from wishful thinking. Some people have drawn the conclusion that Sara is safe or has been found. According to MSM reports that is not true.

That message was an attempt to say that comments from Sara's father and social media have been twisted, probably not deliberately, but from wishful thinking. Some people have drawn the conclusion that Sara is safe or has been found. According to MSM reports that is not true.

Was it on the FB link you shared earlier? I can't find any comments or posts like that. Where is the officer's wife's comment?

Praying for and hoping for news of Sara Nicole Graham's safety and well being, soon, as well for the continued strength and resolve of her loved ones.

Was it on the FB link you shared earlier? I can't find any comments or posts like that. Where is the officer's wife's comment?

No, it was on an individual's page. It really shouldn't have been posted as it is social media.

ETAIf you go to the Sheriff's site on February 10 at 3:37 AM in the comments there's a question and answer that confirm Sara had not been found.

I was hoping she would have been found by now. I'm hoping LE has questioned all of Sara's co-workers.

There really doesn't seem to be a lot to go on here. Part of me is wondering if this is staged -- she worked at Walmart, it would have been very easy for her to get a burner phone with internet to contact someone, for example. I wonder who her friends were in this new area. I hope she's found soon.

There really doesn't seem to be a lot to go on here. Part of me is wondering if this is staged -- she worked at Walmart, it would have been very easy for her to get a burner phone with internet to contact someone, for example. I wonder who her friends were in this new area. I hope she's found soon.

I agree that it appears to be staged. She apparently left home when it was still dark, and parked in a clearing, where the vehicle could easily be spotted after sunrise, locks the vehicle, and then vanishes into thin air.

If she had driven to the edge of the forest, intending to commit suicide, her body would have been found by now. If she had been forced off the road, or met someone, you would think there would be signs, such as flattened grass. In any event, if she was meeting someone, she was an adult, she could have just upped and left, without leaving under such mysterious circumstances.

We also don't have many details. Who else lived in the house - was it just her father and step mother, or were there others? Was this her usual routine - did she usually take her father's car to work, and always start at the same time?

I would like to know when was the last time she spoke to ANYONE else besides her parents?

This sounds like a classic "dumping of the vehicle" by a perp to me. Imo, she was somehow lured/ intercepted, possibly harmed, then her vehicle later dumped. Hate to type that. Jmo.

My guess would be she is about 22 minutes away from the vehicle. Pure speculation on my part based on other cases I've followed. Jmo

My guess would be she is about 22 minutes away from the vehicle. Pure speculation on my part based on other cases I've followed. Jmo

Or in the opposite direction about the same distance from where she was accosted.

I think if I were LE, I'd be asking the electronics section employees of that Walmart if they have seen her buying cards/phone stuff lately. She hadn't lived here very long, right? (Am I confusing this case with another?)

Even if someone got her, I'm thinking it's possible she had a burner phone/secret phone where she talked to people she thought she could trust on a separate phone or social media account. I'm just not sure how it could be a crime of opportunity if mom and dad's timeline is correct; why would she have stopped to talk to anyone/do anything else on the way to work? Unless it was a carjacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1