NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering-after looking around facebook posts etc....and I don't have or do facebook so I can't read posts except public ones.....IF maybe she is being 'sheltered' by some religious group or whatnot. She may have been manipulated into something by someone who is trying to 'help' her. JUST a thought to throw out there-only conjecture. I just hope this is not another scenario where she is being held against her will by some freak like Abigail Hernandez was.
I hope I am not offending or over-reaching here.

Please tell us a little more about what you mean because I am very worried for her well-being and thus far the reassurances have only served to make me more anxious.

It's not enough to simply discuss this crime; a young woman needs help. Sara Graham was reported missing two weeks and two days ago and it seems as if nothing has been done to help her. I don't want false hope or empty reassurances; I want to know that something is being done. Tonight I've tried to contact someone who may know something about this case. At least I hope they will. I hope they will tell me if they know any reason to believe that Sara is okay. That's what I need to know; that Sara's life is not in danger, that she is happy and healthy, and she is where she chooses to be. Anything less will not be enough.

AH was being held alive. And being tortured and raped while people speculated that she ran away. What if Sara is being held alive? IMO there's a good chance here that Sara is being held alive, jmo.

Has TES been contacted?

How can we help find Sara if she is in fact being held captive by some perv psycho(s)? I'm scared to death for her. What can we do?

FTR I have not been on facebook. Maybe this makes me uninformed.

fxzbll.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...592970291.2056978.1096758355&type=1&source=11

:bump:

I wish we had a local to trace her route for us via video. Until then, all I can think of to do right now is try to trace her route via the street view guy....

Thanks for making that connection and posting, margarita. Your exclamation points on both threads are cracking me up ;).

Does anyone know WHY she moved back?
where was she living before?

It's upthread a bit. I'm on my phone so it's hard to lok it up. Basically she lived in Texas with her mom and brother. Mom retired from the military and moved to CA. Brother enlisted and stationed in Germany. I don't think I've seen anything that says why she chose NC over CA.

It's upthread a bit. I'm on my phone so it's hard to lok it up. Basically she lived in Texas with her mom and brother. Mom retired from the military and moved to CA. Brother enlisted and stationed in Germany. I don't think I've seen anything that says why she chose NC over CA.

That's what I recall as well from upthread.

I really thought this case would be resolved by now. The more days that go by, the stranger this gets. I still wonder if the locked doors on the van point to a willing disappearance. If, like some said upthread, she is in the habit of locking her doors, it seems to indicate she left with someone she knew and had the time to lock her vehicle. I am just not sure what is going on...I do feel confident that since her dad is LE, they are working hard on this case since he's one of their own.

Many vehicles lock automatically a few minutes after the key is removed from the ignition. I don't know whether her van is one of them.

Does anyone wonder if she wanted to move there with her dad?

I'm wondering if she left on her own.

Her family would know if she was happy there or wanted to leave.

I really thought this case would be resolved by now. The more days that go by, the stranger this gets. I still wonder if the locked doors on the van point to a willing disappearance. If, like some said upthread, she is in the habit of locking her doors, it seems to indicate she left with someone she knew and had the time to lock her vehicle. I am just not sure what is going on...I do feel confident that since her dad is LE, they are working hard on this case since he's one of their own.

It means at the very least, when the van was parked there it was a very controlled situation, not done in panic, nothing off, no signs left, of struggle, where to from there, it seems to me, from what has been reported.

When I was checking Sara's family's FB pages to make sure she only had one facebook page, I came across a comment by a cousin offering to let her live with them if she calls. I suspect this means her family is wondering how happy she is, too. (Mods, please remove if not allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishbl