Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Good News

I always wondered what caused movement in the friend list on Facebook. Now I know. There has been so much activity from some of Sara's friends leaving notes that they've soared up the list. So some may leave for a while because they don't want the temporary notoriety but some are diligent in encouraging her to come home.

Looking more at hunting lands, there are all kinds of private lots...

(IMO, I don't think she made it anywhere even close to work that day. I think whatever happened to her happened pretty much shortly after left for work that day, assuming this is not a voluntary disappearance. Everything is all just too close on the map, the vehicle, the pings...I know this might seem obvious, but just mentioning it since we have been discussing Walmart surveillance cams, brainstorming on Pembroke, etc...JMO)

I'm reading there is a lot of poison oak around the Lumber River, fwiw.

Thinking more about private lands, hunting, water, maybe duck hunting, what about somewhere like this as an example:
http://www.nclandandfarms.com/land-...nting-property-for-sale-in-robeson-county-nc/

A private lake, reminiscent of both the Runion's case, and JLM/HG.

I hate to type like this is a recovery mission, maybe its inappropriate to speculate like this. If so, I sincerely apologize, its just so much time has gone by though...I've been a member here too long...as mentioned earlier, so many things about this case are just so troubling, the abandoned vehicle and its location, the high crime rate (which actually, we know that anything can happen anywhere, even in low crime areas), her family being in LE...

FTR, and no offense to any locals, I can understand, as stated upstream, why someone might not be thrilled about living in this area, jmo. I hope she was just unhappy here and left willingly. If you're reading this Sara, at least let someone know you are okay. As mentioned upstream, we have seen cases here where people were being held against their will by some terrible people, we just want to help bring you home if this is the case.

As for me, I've speculated/brainstormed to the maximum, I think. Unless we get some more information from LE, or I get some sort of epiphany, I'm afraid I don't know what else to contribute at this point. RSOs are always an important consideration, but with all the agencies working this case, I have little doubt that they have investigated these people thoroughly. What does concern me, as I stated before, is someone who might not be registered.

IMO, I think if this is an abduction, that the possibility of more than one individual can not be ruled out, due to the aspect of the vehicle, jmo.

To everyone here who has remained diligent in this case, FindHG, SBHack, carbuff, Han, Gigtu, Aeronomy, JerseyGirl, granola, Ontario Mom, sreshowtime, EmmaRose, beachlvr0810, trigger, cat patrol, cuffem, Astridxx, los, swainee (the list goes on, sorry if I'm leaving anyone out), yall rock.

Sending positive thoughts to Sara and her family, as well as all the searchers and investigators in this case.

The only thing I can think of to do is keep researching / looking for any possibly similar documented incidents, as in the case of ARS and the jogger he attacked prior to abducting Jessica.

Hoping there is a break in the case, new information soon. Hoping you are safe Sara wherever you are.

This reminded me of when I was little and lived in Bennettsville, and Michael Jordan's father was found there. He had been killed in Robeson County on 95 at a rest stop, and they dumped his body near one of our fishing spots in Bennettsville. Cheraw State Park is quite ways off 95, so, I think if Sara was disposed of, you're correct, Marlboro County would be an option.

I forgot to include margarita's quote on the above post. Apologies.

I just saw this thread. I haven't read it all but at 18, living and working in a small town, and having a dad that is a cop, would be hard for a teenager. I would think she would have a few options to meet guys, like at work, or on FB or internet. So I am wondering if she was seeing someone at work or met someone on line and they knew her route to and from work and time. I am sure they have checked out any laptops, notebooks that would have her internet history on it. Everyone knows that you have to ditch a car or truck and phone these days so as not to be located. So either she left on her own or she met up with the wrong person. Hope she is found soon and unharmed, what a nightmare for her dad, as he knows the drill with these kind of cases.

JMO
I think she left on her own!
I could be wrong (I usually am LOL but...She left MOMs to go to dads now I think she left dads to go somewhere else.
I believe she left the van where it was because it was Dads van and she was maybe afraid he would report it as stolen.

Im sure they dusted the entire vehicle for prints and found no suspicious prints.
All JMO

Also
I do not think this young lady will contact home ever!

JMO
I could be wrong (I usually am LOL but...She left MOMs to go to dads now I think she left dads to go somewhere else.
I believe she left the van where it was because it was Dads van and she was maybe afraid he would report it as stolen.

Im sure they dusted the entire vehicle for prints and found no suspicious prints.
All JMO

Also

Do you think she left to be with someone or to just go out on her own? Just trying to see why you think this was her choice, which it very well could be.

Kdg411

(IMO, I don't think she made it anywhere even close to work that day. I think whatever happened to her happened pretty much shortly after left for work that day, assuming this is not a voluntary disappearance. Everything is all just too close on the map, the vehicle, the pings...I know this might seem obvious, but just mentioning it since we have been discussing Walmart surveillance cams, brainstorming on Pembroke, etc...JMO)
This is assuming she left for work that day.

I wonder if there were more than one set of tracks in the field leading to the truck? Looks like it was a good bit into the field, so you drive in but you have to either walk back to the road, drive back to the road or go into the woods? yes? I am leaning she met up with someone and maybe that is what happened to her.

Would K9 dogs know if she was in that field walking out or into another direction? I know her scent would be in the truck, but if someone other than her dropped it off, her scent would only be in the truck.

Would K9 dogs know if she was in that field walking out or into another direction? I know her scent would be in the truck, but if someone other than her dropped it off, her scent would only be in the truck.

One would think that her scent would end there if someone else picked her up and she didn't have to take but a couple steps to enter the other vehicle. If she went walking into the woods K9 would be able to track her until the scent ended.

Kdg411

JMO

All JMO

Also

This theory is certainly intriguing, especially as to the why she would leave all and go. It definitely is a possibility and I sure do hope this is the case. The other alternatives don't bode well for Sara. So many things could have happened to her, it's been a while since she went missing; she could be anywhere. Hope LE knows alot more than we do, which isn't much. Even so, I still keep getting drawn to this case, hoping to find even a little bit more information or news that Sara was located and is safe.

I have a question...What is swap meets?

I went back to page one to see if I missed anything and noticed her Uncle stated...

“She would always be texting her friends. She wasn’t a loner. She was friendly but she would stay out of trouble,” said Jose Armenta, Graham’s great-uncle who lives in California.

“Everybody is just hoping for the best,” said Armenta, recalling times that Graham would stay with his family in California and they would go to swap-meets together.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151696088/Search-continues-for-missing-teen

I have a question...What is swap meets?

I went back to page one to see if I missed anything and noticed her Uncle stated...

“She would always be texting her friends. She wasn’t a loner. She was friendly but she would stay out of trouble,” said Jose Armenta, Graham’s great-uncle who lives in California.

“Everybody is just hoping for the best,” said Armenta, recalling times that Graham would stay with his family in California and they would go to swap-meets together.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151696088/Search-continues-for-missing-teen

I think the swap meet is a flea market kind of shopping thing, like a little informal market; sometimes there is no building just some tents and tables in the open air for swapping, trading, buying. (?)

This is a good point. I just can't help but wonder what and who Sara's father might have come across as an LE officer., and if this could possibly have anything to do with Sara's disappearance. Same with Sara's stepmother as a juvenile detective.

Eta: With "36" different agencies working the case including the FBI I am sure (I would think) all the cases associated with her father, particularly recently, are being looked through with a fine toothed comb. Jmo

RSBM for focus...

I do think she has been abducted and that this has something to do with her dad and/or stepmom being LE. But let's say she was randomly abducted by someone who didn't know who her dad and stepmom are. He/She/They know it now, and they've got to be thinking to themselves, "oh sh!#!" That in itself doesn't bode well for her. Another scenario might be that she willingly left with someone she met online or "out and about." If that person had nefarious intentions, and did not know about her dad and stepmom, again it's known now and you've got another "oh sh!#!" moment that doesn't bode well for her.

I understand she might have reasons for just up and leaving, but I can't fathom why as a legal adult she wouldn't tell someone, whether a friend or a family member. Even if she wanted to keep it secret before she left, why not call someone to let them know she's OK? Surely she must know her family and friends are looking for her. Know what I mean? The only reason I can think of that she wouldn't call is if there is something very bad going on in her life that no one knows about, something that puts her life in danger, something that makes her think she needs to disappear without a trace.

:cow: :cow: :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members