NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reports of attempted abductions / unsolved sexual assaults in the area prior to Sara going missing? Any other mp cases in the area over the past couple of years?

Just found this, you have to friend this group, I've never seen such a buch of closed lip people very worried, I hit friend, I'll see how long it takes for approval. Very little amount of people for such a serious event :( Finding Sara Graham on FB

It's been at least 2 days since I requested to join. I haven't been approved yet. There were only 2 members at that time. So odd.

ETA Actually now it appears to only have one member, the person who admins the page. Also one of the photos of Sarah has been removed. So the admin has done some editing and a new post but not accepted any new requests? Strange, why does everyone seem so secret? Why aren't people who care about her trying to reach out more to find her? :notgood:

View attachment 68819

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.565...!1e1!3m2!1suDeGaqYkJamVSewGGNKh3Q!2e0!6m1!1e1

That google map URL is a street view of McDonald b/t Church and Chicken - looks like it could've been found in that location. My desktop screen blends all dark colors together so to me it's a treeline and a road. Or, it could be a little further up the road more toward Church - the link I posted is more toward Chicken.

It's almost as if they just ditched the Chevy Astro in the field. In order to leave the car you would need another car with you. So at least two people were involved if this was an abduction.

Her dad sounded so scared when he said, "I hope she still alive." He sees this as serious. I don't think he believes she would just disappear.

If this is the field, you can see that cul de sac of trees from above, it seems like it may have given any lurking vehicles or people/person some cover, which may imply they knew enough about the area to know where to leave the car, if not where to conduct an abduction, with less risk, near cross roads, a highway. The intent seems to have been to buy time before discovery. A well thought out thing, not haphazard it seems?

Fields between Chicken and Center.. - Edited.jpg

It's been at least 2 days since I requested to join. I haven't been approved yet. There were only 2 members at that time. So odd.

ETA Actually now it appears to only have one member, the person who admins the page. Also one of the photos of Sarah has been removed. So the admin has done some editing and a new post but not accepted any new requests? Strange, why does everyone seem so secret? Why aren't people who care about her trying to reach out more to find her? :notgood:
I got accepted almost right away, there are 499 members now, but no talk of anything significant, just a few praying she will be found safe.

Comments under one of the articles suggest the possibility of revenge against her father.

And that's exactly what I was thinking - her dad deals with bad guys *all day long, every day*. It's very plausible one of those bad guys got wind of his family situation and used his daughter to get revenge. I, personally, think this is what happened.

I think she has either harmed herself or ran away willingly. I hope the latter and that she calls someone to let them know she's ok, even if she doesn't want to say where she is or why. So sad...

I have just started a map of points of interest in Sara's disappearance. It's a work in progress, and I will be adding the search areas and other points, but I wanted to go ahead and get the link out there. If anyone has suggestions for points to add, or if anyone has corrections for any of the points, please let me know! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

ETA: The map should be current now, so if it is missing anything let me know. If you want information on any of the points, when you click on them there will be quotes and links from MSM.

I was sitting outside today at 6:30, and I live a couple hours west of there. It was very dark, even with street lights. I drive my son to school at 7:00, and still need headlights. IMO, someone knew where they were going in that dark rural area. I'm in the camp that she met someone. I think the new info was cell records, IMO.

My questions:
Does LE know who made the phone call regarding her abandoned vehicle. Or was it anonymous?
Where are the closest homes in regard to where her car was found?
It was said she was using her fathers van. Does the van have anything on it (stickers, plates, lights, etc) that would signify it belongs to LE?

Thanks pennypennypenny and SBHack for the informative map.

Conner McCue (WMBF News) reports
Feb 10, '15 5:35 pm that her Dad wants

”Just to hear that she's ok would be the greatest news I could ever get,”

[snipped]

"The search efforts are set to start up again around 9 a.m. Wednesday. The sheriff's office says any volunteers are welcome to come help"

I have just started a map of points of interest in Sara's disappearance. It's a work in progress, and I will be adding the search areas and other points, but I wanted to go ahead and get the link out there. If anyone has suggestions for points to add, or if anyone has corrections for any of the points, please let me know! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

ETA: The map should be current now, so if it is missing anything let me know. If you want information on any of the points, when you click on them there will be quotes and links from MSM.

If you follow the road past where they searched off 301/Covington, there seems to be a way to get to the highway or past without hitting the interchanges or the 74/95 cloverleaf

Pardon my gaffe when I said I wish they would check with business owners along the way as well as places she may have stopped for something to eat or drink. I was under the assumption she had taken a different route to work. Obviously this rural route she is believed to have taken along Centerville Church Road has no business surveillance tapes or businesses of any kind. Still, I wish they would cast the net a little wider unless they are absolutely certain she took this route.

Graham left home from the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road to drive to work at the Walmart in Pembroke Wednesday morning at 6:30 a.m., said Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey earlier this week.

There has been no discernible activity on Facebook. As far as cell activity we are told the cell phone is off. That being said it is hard to determine anything about her location but I do wish they would check bus terminal and airport. It is my hope, as well I think of those of you here, that she is alive and well and is able to get herself to safety. Sara, if by any chance you are reading this please contact your parents or authorities.

Local paper asking for volunteers to help search tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to work in the morning. http://www.robesonian.com/news/home...rs-sought-to-help-search-for-missing-teenager

"Anyone wishing to help is asked to meet at the Emergency Operations Center at 9 a.m. Wednesday. The Emergency Operations Center is located on Legend Road, next to the Sheriff’s Office."

BBM

https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNex...0.1423644650./922411147783746/?type=1&theater
Sara Nicole Graham 18.png

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/findsaragraham
From here

And that's exactly what I was thinking - her dad deals with bad guys *all day long, every day*. It's very plausible one of those bad guys got wind of his family situation and used his daughter to get revenge. I, personally, think this is what happened.

I feel that same feeling as well. The way he is speaking, he know something is up. But at same, I want to know what route did the parents take to work. If they all left at the same time that day"the rumor claim so far". They should be on the same road for a small amount of time. I feel something is off, this crime is way to perfect

I don't understand how her phone was off, its not normal for a person her age. I think her phone pinged every morning she drove to work and other wise. Le can trace these things they need to start with 4 days before with her phone and routine.. They will see a good pattern of location(habits) and ping.

Me personally im not buying a lot of what being said( why because everything too perfect). I personally think she didn't make it that area or any were near it or that far something happened earlier ,before this occurred.

Yeah, I'm kind of thinking that way too. I wonder if she was the last one to leave the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1