NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fxzbll.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...592970291.2056978.1096758355&type=1&source=11

Something happened to make her stop her car there.

A car in the road?
Broken Down car?

someone she knows is my guess otherwise she would not stop! I would hope she would not stop and just call for help .

A police car (or similar looking) with flashing lights?

My opinion after sleuthing and sleuthing and sleuthing is that, Sara is somewhere safe.

My opinion after sleuthing and sleuthing and sleuthing is that, Sara is somewhere safe.

It would be reassuring if you could explain how you reached your conclusion. I know everyone is concerned about Sara's safety and we've heard nothing today.

It would be reassuring if you could explain how you reached your conclusion. I know everyone is concerned about Sara's safety and we've heard nothing today.

Well Han, (modsnip) like I said, with ALL the sleuthing I've done and the lack of what I feel is "lack" of concern for her being missing , Ive come to that opinion. That's probably all I can say without getting a time out :) I have spent well over 24 hours sleuthing and putting small detail into a bigger picture. (not 24 hours straight)well over 24 over a few days. Right now I feel confident with my opinion, if it changes any I will let you all know.

My sleuthing hasn't yielded any results today but as you said there is some noticeable apparent lack of concern. That is my opinion

If someone did indeed kidnap her, would they bother to lock the car doors?

yes.. I agree. I think that car/van has been cleaned.

I think as we see that last ping it shows her phone was on, when she left she home. Le should trace her number to find her service provider , so they locate her bill which will tell her type of cell phone.

If they can do that. It will open a lot of doors. The great thing about this is non can tamper with this info, data is a wonderful and powerful tool. Some may say nothing was found today . This where I disagree we found a lot of info. We going to find them or her out of thin air.

It may not happen today or 40 years from now , Just know nothing is perfect, even perfection has it flaws. This young girl didn't deserve this.. A area like that horrifying and a maze,. I don't think she ran away.

I think I saw a recent post of her mom's on the Nancy Grace's site's poster of her. She did not seem unconcerned at all.

Wouldn't that give us some type of info, though, if he said something like that? He'd suspect she'd run away, and there most likely would be a reason behind his suspicions. Why make a comment like that if there wasn't some truth/knowledge to it? Or, is he simply pondering all possible scenarios and that one makes her safe.

Since he's a cop and the father of the victim, I guess I'd expect him to say something like: "Sara, if you're able, please call, please contact someone, anyone. We just want you home safe." IMO, that would be a general comment.

We honestly don't know everything he said in the interview. I've been interviewed at least a dozen times since last September regarding Taylor's Mountain and the search for the Lyon Sisters and not once did they use the entire interview, which is very understandable. So this little tidbit of interview with her dad is probably just a snippet of everything he really said. He's law enforcement. I wouldn't expect him to be screaming and crying. He's been trained to be calm and collected. I pray Sara is ok. She looks like such a sweet person.

Her van was found IN a field, ON the edge of a forest.

I'm sure everyone in her family is quite concerned.

So I'm not being snarky I'm truly trying to understand. I made a post replying to simlyme's comment about having done extensive sleuthing and having suspicions. I said I sent an email tip to the local sheriff's department after thinking long and hard about some things I had found and deciding I would feel horrible if we found out later I had been on the right track. I did not even insinuate anyone at all and made very clear that my tip was personal and in no way associated with WS. Why would this be deleted??

I do Not think she is SAFE at all!

Agreed. What's worse is it does not seem like a crime of opportunity or random. It seems like she was a specific target of whomever left with her, planned for and done carefully, which may have left leads, I hope. So far, it doesn't seem to me like she was harmed based on the information available, other than what harm being taken against your will does, of course, but somebody seems to have wanted her, not her car, and to make it seem like she may have gone willingly. Is that over thinking it, wishful or possible?

I know that on her mothers side at least, they are VERY concerned about Sara and her whereabouts and safety. There is no lack of concern on their side. We also have to remember that her father and step-mother are LE. They are trained to compartmentalize and to be matter of fact. I don't think that, in and of itself, indicates a lack of genuine concern.

MOO

I know that on her mothers side at least, they are VERY concerned about Sara and her whereabouts and safety. There is no lack of concern on their side. We also have to remember that her father and step-mother are LE. They are trained to compartmentalize and to be matter of fact. I don't think that, in and of itself, indicates a lack of genuine concern.

MOO

Her dad has been great in his outreach, under the circumstances, to the book, it seems to me. I wouldn't dream of second guessing him as LE.

Her father sounds very concerned to me. He's not very emotional or expressive but that doesn't mean he's not feeling.

Her van was found IN a field, ON the edge of a forest.

I'm sure everyone in her family is quite concerned.

I now feel there should be some sense of urgency based just on that one fact alone. I don't believe she would have driven into a field if she were to meet someone.

I do Not think she is SAFE at all!

agree here..... someone had to plan this. This is not random ,imo. No ransom has been asked that we know of and that is even more frightening because why else would you take someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1