NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me the sheriffs department let stand the idea that they all left together

ETA Maybe I'm alone, but this seems like a powerful betrayal of the public trust

Here's an actual remark on the part of the sheriff concerning the departure of the family members the morning Sara disappeared:

The 18-year-old was last seen by her family before leaving their home on the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey. Sealey said “everything was fine” when Graham left for work at Walmart in Pembroke, but that she never arrived.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151696088/Search-continues-for-missing-teen

Let me paraphrase: The sheriff assures the public that Sara was seen by her family (implies multiple adult family members) leaving for work about 6:30 AM On February 4 and that everything was fine when (she) Graham left. That is a powerful statement of reassurance to a worried public if it is true. But if not true it amounts to betrayal of public trust.

Here's an actual remark on the part of the sheriff concerning the departure of the family members the morning Sara disappeared:

The 18-year-old was last seen by her family before leaving their home on the 4000 block of Centerville Church Road at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to Robeson County Sheriff Kenneth Sealey. Sealey said “everything was fine” when Graham left for work at Walmart in Pembroke, but that she never arrived.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151696088/Search-continues-for-missing-teen

Let me paraphrase: The sheriff the assures the public that Sara was seen by her family (implies multiple adult family members) leaving for work about 6:30 AM and that everything was fine when (she) Graham left. That is a powerful statement of reassurance to a worried public if it is true.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28632650/stepmom-of-missing-robeson-co-teen-fired-from-sheriffs-office

But then in the video posted above, a neighbor said that her father hadn't been living there.

hmmm...

We are referring to two different time frames and situations. My comments were directed at remarks the sheriff made concerning Sarah's departure having been seen by the family the morning of February 4.

I was under the impression that the neighbors meant that he hadn't lived there when she disappeared, not since her disappearance, but you may be right.

And here we are again, looking back inside the home. It's been obvious since day one.

From the past 3-4 pages of MSM story & video links:
- Sara's stepmom was a deputy with the sheriff's office & a detective working on juvenile offender cases.
- She was fired almost 2 weeks ago
- She was already on leave from the department before being fired. We don't know for how long, or whether it was before or after the FBI got involved with this case.
- the department has said in separate stories that a) it was a 'personnel' matter and b) it was not related to Sara's disappearance.
- an unnamed source however said she IS considered a suspect by the FBI.
- some rampant rumors started circulating around town near the time the stepmom was fired that Sara had been found and was deceased.
- there is quite a history of corruption in this sheriff's office, and the stepmom worked there before, during and after this.

I wonder.....
Of course the disappearance could be related to family issues, jealousies, etc. but...
Could the stepmom be involved in something nefarious? Could Sara have discovered it? Could the stepmother have enlisted the help of a young person or persons that could have come in contact with her through her particular job duties AND with Sara through her job and/or peer group?

This would explain certain things with the timeline of the morning of the disappearance, the timeline and radio silence of the job issues, and possible motives.

From the past 3-4 pages of MSM story & video links:
- Sara's stepmom was a deputy with the sheriff's office & a detective working on juvenile offender cases.
- She was fired almost 2 weeks ago
- She was already on leave from the department before being fired. We don't know for how long, or whether it was before or after the FBI got involved with this case.
- the department has said in separate stories that a) it was a 'personnel' matter and b) it was not related to Sara's disappearance.
- an unnamed source however said she IS considered a suspect by the FBI.
- some rampant rumors started circulating around town near the time the stepmom was fired that Sara had been found and was deceased.
- there is quite a history of corruption in this sheriff's office, and the stepmom worked there before, during and after this.

I wonder.....
Of course the disappearance could be related to family issues, jealousies, etc. but...
Could the stepmom be involved in something nefarious? Could Sara have discovered it? Could the stepmother have enlisted the help of a young person or persons that could have come in contact with her through her particular job duties AND with Sara through her job and/or peer group?

This would explain certain things with the timeline of the morning of the disappearance, the timeline and radio silence of the job issues, and possible motives.

Thanks south fishy, for the comprehensive review.

My heart goes out to Sara's mom, dad, brother, granddad, uncle and friends, as well her extended family and to those who care to look for her.

I want to know so much more about Sara right now. I want to hear her voice, hear her laugh, say hello, because in my mind she seems like the most wonderful of people, and I want that confirmed. So, I'm sure her own are going through some sort of hell through all this.

Most of all, it feels so heartless, as nothing could be important enough to have taken her life. It seems very messed up, calculated, personal, timed, freaky in their own head way of doing things. Could this kind of perp ever trust anyone enough to let on?

Most of all, it feels so heartless, as nothing could be important enough to have taken her life. It seems very messed up, calculated, personal, timed, freaky in their own head way of doing things. Could this kind of perp ever trust anyone enough to let on?

Great comments and thank you south fishy for all the background information. I was with you on these comments right up to the last sentence where you lost me or I think you did. Are you asking if this kind of person could ever let on that they committed a crime?

Well FindHG, I think I agree with your position in your comments.

We want to see Sara. We want to greet Sara. We want Sara to be restored to her family. It just seems wrong to think that may not happen. And we know of no reason why. Why? It's as a monster entered her life and they may haven taken it from her.

Who could do this and would they ever reveal it to anyone else? I've gone so far as to describe this potential perp as a psychopath; they rarely reveal it unless they see some benefit to themselves. So as you describe this potential perp in your last paragraph, yes it does seem that way.

Well FindHG, I think I agree with your position in your comments.

We want to see Sara. We want to greet Sara. We want Sara to be restored her family. It just seems wrong to think that may not happen. And we know of no reason why. Why? It's as a monster entered her life and they may haven taken it from her.

Who could do this and would they ever reveal it to anyone else? I've gone so far as to describe this potential perp as a psychopath; they rarely reveal it unless they see some benefit to themselves. So as you describe this potential perp in your last paragraph, yes it does seem that way.

Thanks Han, but "what way?"

Thanks Han, but "what way?"
I've heard nothing that would explain why anyone would cause Sara any harm. To think that someone may have done so makes me suspect heartless, cold, calculated behavior bent on satisfying itself at the expense of another. I suspect their motivation would have nothing at all to do with Sara. She would be simply the nearest victim.

ETA: But I see that this is not what you've said. You've said it seems very personal. So that is unlike what I've just been describing. Interesting, thanks.

It could be as simple as something occurring during a drunken rage. An argument over who is wrong and who is right. Sara sticking up for someone she loved. Someone overreacting and making an irreversible action.

I stand my ground that Sara did not leave her house at 6:30 that morning. And if someone has the stamina to make the trek on foot from the van to their home, there's a pretty good chance Sara will be found at approximately the same distance as the van is from her own home.... but in the opposite direction.

As a side note, I wonder what Sara's the backyard looks like. Is there a portable shed, decking, etc?

It could be as simple as something occurring during a drunken rage. An argument over who is wrong and who is right. Sara sticking up for someone she loved. Someone overreacting and making an irreversible action.

I stand my ground that Sara did not leave her house at 6:30 that morning. And if someone has the stamina to make the trek on foot from the van to their home, there's a pretty good chance Sara will be found at approximately the same distance as the van is from her own home.... but in the opposite direction.

As a side note, I wonder what Sara's the backyard looks like. Is there a portable shed, decking, etc?

Agreed

Han, you wrote #566**

**"I suspect their motivation would have nothing at all to do with Sara."

**"She would be simply the nearest victim."

Please, explain, as I'm befuddled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors