NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing says the questions were related to the missing person case (we are making the assumption that she even took the test). I don't think she could be fired without cause so that leads me to believe the cause was related to her job duties and not the case. Maybe during the course of the investigation she was found to have done something like misuse of the police dept. car that was discovered through surveillance video during Sara's case.

Thats not what i said, you have mis-read somewhat. I didn't assume. I said

"I dont think they would be asking about a her job in missing person case un less she on the call " In her own word she is to have said "she left for work at same time as her sara". As we know police and people of that craft are on the call 24/7. The truth is we don't know the questions to paint a view here. Could have been how to bake a cake?

Its not expressing guilt on her behalf to fail a poly test. Unless we see the direct questions? Depends on the questions even then you have first moment of pressure ., If they are job related who knows, I think the first few would be about Sara. Not the case directly, but Sara. Maybe then her job.

In my mind what does her job have to do with a missing person case, unless she is on the call directly. I'm not painting some blame here, no.. In my mind if things were going sour why allow Sara to stay in the home and husband else were? They make to much money for all that silliness. In predicaments like that the first person in line for arrest is the person home(owner), if something happen to Sara. I don't think the step mother is that naive or anything.. But then again in this world, you never know? I don't think she is dull either, alot of her statement a blank and stop statements. People like that will never tell you anything, to much image among themselves

we don't even know a poly was administered so this really is all moot.I think there was a quote from the FBI that an arrest was forthcoming in regards to Sara's mother..still waiting on that one. I do feel there was a connection between her mothers job duties and her disappearance. Someone has to slip up or breakdown ,imo, before this case can move forward.

we don't even know a poly was administered so this really is all moot.I think there was a quote from the FBI that an arrest was forthcoming in regards to Sara's mother..still waiting on that one. I do feel there was a connection between her mothers job duties and her disappearance. Someone has to slip up or breakdown ,imo, before this case can move forward.

I don't think it going to happen( a breakdown). I think a person has already slipped up more than we ever know. This case is a throw of dice, from watching view. I remember we talked on the Rat/ Alexis murphy case and those other cases .. those were throw of dice by the Fbi.

But I 100% agree with you. My thing is broke people cant be broken further, they already have no shame. Fbi is going to have to throw the dice and play those number they have.. If not its going to be a cold case. IM not saying right this minute, but they need to act or update this case.

Assure the public of safety is my whole thing.

http://m.fayobserver.com/news/crime...4e0-9d3e-5537-a589-9db87fd6cb1c.html?mode=jqm

From the link:

• Sara Nicole Graham left home about 6:30 a.m. for work at a Walmart store in Pembroke, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.
  • Graham was living with her father, Hubert Graham, and her stepmother, Connie Graham, who is a juvenile detective in the Sheriff's Office, Sealey said
  • The Grahams left home for work at the same time, he said.
​
These bulleted points are from an article that was written eight months ago yet we have forgotten what was set out at that time. Sheriff Sealey is being quoted in this article. He undoubtedly got the information from the Grahams. It doesn't really matter at this point whether he talked only to Hubert or he talked with Connie because they have each had eight months to challenge this information if it's not reliable and they have not done so.

Anyway you slice it both Grahams were willing to allow people to believe that they were living together with Sara at the time she disappeared. Additionally they were willing to leave the impression that they both saw Sara leave at 6:30 because they were leaving at the same time.

I know this throws a little kink to some of the musing that's occurred here but I trust you can work around it. Suffice it to say no matter what happened Connie and Hubert are in this one together. Just imagine if it could be shown Sara never left the house that morning what an enviable position the sheriff would be in, because anytime you can pit one person against another you have a better chance at arriving at the truth.

Yes it has been eight months tomorrow since Sara has been gone but I haven't lost hope. Anywhere there is a lie standing in the place of truth that lie will ultimately fall.

http://m.fayobserver.com/news/crime...4e0-9d3e-5537-a589-9db87fd6cb1c.html?mode=jqm

Part I

From the link:

• Sara Nicole Graham left home about 6:30 a.m. for work at a Walmart store in Pembroke, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.
  • Graham was living with her father, Hubert Graham, and her stepmother, Connie Graham, who is a juvenile detective in the Sheriff's Office, Sealey said
  • The Grahams left home for work at the same time, he said.
​
These bulleted points are from an article that was written eight months ago yet we have forgotten what was set out at that time. Sheriff Sealey is being quoted in this article. He undoubtedly got the information from the Grahams. It doesn't really matter at this point whether he talked only to Hubert or he talked with Connie because they have each had eight months to challenge this information if it's not reliable and they have not done so.

Anyway you slice it both Grahams were willing to allow people to believe that they were living together with Sara at the time she disappeared. Additionally they were willing to leave the impression that they both saw Sara leave at 6:30 because they were leaving at the same time.

I know this throws a little kink to some of the musing that's occurred here but I trust you can work around it. Suffice it to say no matter what happened Connie and Hubert are in this one together. Just imagine if it could be shown Sara never left the house that morning what an enviable position the sheriff would be in, because anytime you can pit one person against another you have a better chance at arriving at the truth.

Yes it has been eight months tomorrow since Sara has been gone but I haven't lost hope. Anywhere there is a lie standing in the place of truth that lie will ultimately fall.

Part II

From the link:

• About noon, Sealey said, a caller reported a suspicious vehicle in a field off McDonald Road.
  • The Chevrolet van was parked several feet off the road and the doors were locked, he said.
  • A license check showed the van was registered to Hubert Graham.
  • "We notified him, and he said his daughter had the vehicle," Sealey said.
  • Detectives learned Sara had not shown up for work, Sealey said.

The last three bulleted points are basically factual and I don't believe they've been disputed here but it is relevant to determine how was the van being used. Was the van in Sara's possession to use at will? Was it Sara's established practice to drive the van to work and back? Or was this one of the first days or possibly only day for Sara to drive the van on her own? Because if Sara wasn't in the habit of driving this van a potential abductor would most likely be targeting Hubert, the owner of the van. Try as I might I cannot remember anyone suggesting that Hubert could have been the target of the abduction despite the fact that a law-enforcement official would be a more likely target.

As to the first two bulleted points considerable discussion has occurred as to why the van would be located in that way. Frankly nothing better has come to mind than what sheriff Seally later said, it was as if the van had been driven there and parked. No sign of struggle around the van. On initial inspection the van was clean; nothing was left behind not even the Walmart vest which Sara reportedly wore. The public has not been apprised of any evidence recovered during subsequent processing of the van.

Really the only news after-the-fact came from one news outlet when it was reported that the back hatch of the van had been left open. If so, that may help explain why the van was considered suspicious because IMO vans and pick ups are parked in wheat fields all the time during rabbit hunting season in NC.

Just stumbled on this thread and read the entire thing. I cant believe there has been literally no new info! its been like 8 months of nothing!!

@ han

Really the only news after-the-fact came from one news outlet when it was reported that the back hatch of the van had been left open. If so, that may help explain why the van was considered suspicious because IMO vans and pick ups are parked in wheat fields all the time during rabbit hunting season in NC

BINGO my friend.. this was known area to whom ever parked. hunting starts at the same time Sara vanished.

http://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0/Regs/Documents/Sunrise-Sunset-Table.pdf

Look at the time charts.. the time is 6:30 for her county.. i maybe kind of off with dates.. Im 100% certain its about the same and that is a hunting area. This is a updated s listing of Nc hunting season time. I could not find early 2015, it may seem a bit kooky and not very important in the case. bare with me

I found sara name in kidnapped/missing person in the fbi web page. It listed as such.. This case can go either way.Right?

This bring me back to square one... hunting season, back hatch door open on the van, 6;30 am its the perfect cover. Just very very perfectly set, this whole thing just so well done. This guy/person knew this area or was a hunter or a local, it seems . But then again I'm not that naive neither should anyone else be. This is skilled mental work to play with your mind, real close to illusion.

Do I think she was chased or stopped. No I don't. I think it was set up to show that theory. Confusion. I don't think she ever drove or was confused. I don't think they left all together for work.This is a blank statement, the time is kicker to cover the statement to make it look real.. Because the fact show none can tell what she had on 100%, if I leave right behind you the person next would know at least 50% of what you had on , this just how the mind work in memory. .,I also think that house has alarm systems or something to defend beyond a police whistle. Most police I know have them on their home they get discounts for such things.

I would love to see the power current use in the house and the water use in the hours of 5;30am-6am that day and the day before, this is very possible with today's tech, this will tell alot things with time in the home. To me this was murder by who I don't know, and webslueth can ban me for life if I'm wrong. All road lead to the same exact point .And it Not to any wheat field.

Just stumbled on this thread and read the entire thing. I cant believe there has been literally no new info! its been like 8 months of nothing!!

I've been following this missing person case since day 1, with most likely a couple hundred hours of sleuthing, and I can tell you (my opinion) that no one is looking for her. If they were, they would do more than what they've (NOT) done to find her. Her family made it very clear from the beginning that it was really none of any ones business and treated as such, including the co. sheriffs office. They asked a couple of times, " if anyone has any information" to call them. All pages in search of her were deleted early on. Did NOT ask for public to help on any on foot searches, ON & ON & ON .
My hope is that she is somewhere safe, living her life happily, and left because she HAD to. MY opinion.
On the other hand, if this had anything to do with family and hunting, then, I have 3 people in mind, and it will likely never be made public :( My opinion again.

(IMO based on gut instincts)
I believe that Sara Nicole was murdered. Of that, I am sure. I don't know exactly why, but my impressions have to do with Sara rebuffing sexual advances made toward her, or because her orientation/philosophies/lifestyle/politics were not acceptable to someone she knew -- most likely to whom she was related (either by blood or marriage).

Suffice it to say that she is no longer among the living. She seemed to be such a kind, gentle, and intelligent young woman -- one with a sense of humor! She had her whole life ahead of her.

I think LE knows who is responsible for her death. The problem is that they have no evidence that can be used to do anything about it. There are many cases just like hers.

[All my opinion only]

I've been following this missing person case since day 1, with most likely a couple hundred hours of sleuthing, and I can tell you (my opinion) that no one is looking for her. If they were, they would do more than what they've (NOT) done to find her. Her family made it very clear from the beginning that it was really none of any ones business and treated as such, including the co. sheriffs office. They asked a couple of times, " if anyone has any information" to call them. All pages in search of her were deleted early on. Did NOT ask for public to help on any on foot searches, ON & ON & ON .
My hope is that she is somewhere safe, living her life happily, and left because she HAD to. MY opinion.
On the other hand, if this had anything to do with family and hunting, then, I have 3 people in mind, and it will likely never be made public :( My opinion again.
I think a lot of people think and pretty much know who did this. Terribly sad.

• Part III

http://wvtm.membercenter.worldnow.c...-robeson-county-deputys-daughter-sheriff-says

from the link:

• A large search was conducted that afternoon with dozens of Robeson County deputies, a NC Highway Patrol helicopter and Bladen County Deputies, according to Sealey.
  • There was no sign of Graham

http://wpde.com/news/videos/more-than-200-search-for-missing-robeson-county-teenager?id=1162631

• Deputies also conducted a foot search of the Centerville area. "This is actually a foot search. They are searching every stretch of woods from her house to where her vehicle was located. We covered a lot of territory. That's acres and acres," said Major Anthony Thompson.
  • Deputies have searched the area several times since Graham went missing, using helicopters, bloodhounds and four wheelers to canvass the area.
​
Wednesday, February 11:

• The Robeson County Sheriff's Office conducted another massive search Wednesday in the Fairmont community for 18-year-old Sara Nicole Graham
  • More than 200 people showed up to help deputies comb a wooded area for Graham.

http://www.twcnews.com/nc/triangle-...ntinue-to-search-for-missing-18-year-old.html

• Sheriff's deputies say the location off Jenkins Road in Fairmont is one of the last pings they received from Sara's cell phone.

yet earlier we were told:

• Searches of the girl's computer and phone records have not turned up any leads, Sealey said.
  • Graham's phone has been turned off and hasn't been found, he said.

Would one week be sufficient time to receive cell phone records from the cell phone company? or to receive ping locations?

Around the beginning of the case there was a somewhat odd happening when someone claiming to be Sara's best friend and using the name Pat. K posted a plea on several websites for assistance in finding Sara. she claimed:

• She and Sara talked to each other each evening and had for quite some time.
  • She talked to Sara the evening before the abduction and everything seemed normal.
  • She said the sheriff contacted her the next day since she was the last one to talk to Sara but how would the sheriff know that since they didn't have Sara's phone.
  • She claimed the sheriff would keep her apprised of progress in the case.
  • Finally she said two men from the Texas Rangers had come by her home to examine her phone and computer equipment.

There were numerous pictures of a Pat. K. on Sara's social media. I tended to believe her at the time though it was only a rumor here. This was never confirmed in MSM reports or by Sheriff Sealy. If you have accepted as fact that the sheriff called Pat K. you need to remember it was only mentioned in social media.

Around the beginning of the case there was a somewhat odd happening when someone claiming to be Sara's best friend and using the name Pat. K posted a plea on several websites for assistance in finding Sara. she claimed:

• She and Sara talked to each other each evening and had for quite some time.
  • She talked to Sara the evening before the abduction and everything seemed normal.
  • She said the sheriff contacted her the next day since she was the last one to talk to Sara but how would the sheriff know that since they didn't have Sara's phone.
  • She claimed the sheriff would keep her apprised of progress in the case.
  • Finally she said two men from the Texas Rangers had come by her home to examine her phone and computer equipment.

There were numerous pictures of a Pat. K. on Sara's social media. I tended to believe her at the time though it was only a rumor here. This was never confirmed in MSM reports or by Sheriff Sealy. If you have accepted as fact that the sheriff called Pat K. you need to remember it was only mentioned in social media.

Excellent points about the phone,unless she used "someone" elses phone. Sara could have easily been CONTROLLED on everything that went on in the house. But, if it was her phone, NOW it gives me more reason to believe that she had to leave,those phone calls would show up on friends phone, as made from a family members phone and all that insinuates is that S. called her friend often, SO WHAT? The missing phone is key to S. and I can bet that phone has been taken care of :( phones are a dime a dozen.

Excellent points about the phone,unless she used "someone" elses phone. Sara could have easily been CONTROLLED on everything that went on in the house. But, if it was her phone, NOW it gives me more reason to believe that she had to leave,those phone calls would show up on friends phone, as made from a family members phone and all that insinuates is that S. called her friend often, SO WHAT? The missing phone is key to S. and I can bet that phone has been taken care of :( phones are a dime a dozen.
Maybe I'm reading you wrong but I don't see Sara as some sissy who would be forced to use the family phone rather than her own phone. Before she would let that happen I think she'd be out of there. In the amount of time it took them to find the van she could've been out of the state and dumped the van or flown out of a major airport leaving the van behind. Her mom was bringing in some pretty good cash with 20+ years in the army. I don't think she would stand for Sara to be mistreated. She would fund her get away if need be.

Maybe I'm reading you wrong but I don't see Sara as some sissy who would be forced to use the family phone rather than her own phone. Before she would let that happen I think she'd be out of there. In the amount of time it took them to find the van she could've been out of the state and dumped the van or flown out of a major airport leaving the van behind. Her mom was bringing in some pretty good cash with 20+ years in the army. I don't think she would stand for Sara to be mistreated. She would fund her get away if need be.
Yes, my post is a little (a lot) confusing. About the phone, Saras missing phone, I believe that has been ditched, because it would show other phone calls, maybe to her mother, I'll call it a controlled phone,for this example, because I do feel she was controlled in NC. The others phones ,were maybe the phones she was made to use to call her friend, in the evening when all were in the house. I don't think Sara had a say in very much in nc . (they) could have found her phone and seen where she did call Mom for help, and took it the previous night and Sara had it set up to leave, that could explain, the van being left, and her having someone pick her up to safety. Remember she had 1/2 a day head start before van was reported sitting there. It was also noted that day that all communication was being monitored, as if to say, "no one needs to be looking for her, butt out" Your last sentences you have after the word "there" I TOTALLY agree with, and believe that is what happened. Clear as mud ,right? :)

Yes, my post is a little (a lot) confusing. About the phone, Saras missing phone, I believe that has been ditched, because it would show other phone calls, maybe to her mother, I'll call it a controlled phone,for this example, because I do feel she was controlled in NC. The others phones ,were maybe the phones she was made to use to call her friend, in the evening when all were in the house. I don't think Sara had a say in very much in nc . (they) could have found her phone and seen where she did call Mom for help, and took it the previous night and Sara had it set up to leave, that could explain, the van being left, and her having someone pick her up to safety. Remember she had 1/2 a day head start before van was reported sitting there. It was also noted that day that all communication was being monitored, as if to say, "no one needs to be looking for her, butt out" Your last sentences you have after the word "there" I TOTALLY agree with, and believe that is what happened. Clear as mud ,right? :)
I don't know if it's clear as mud but I guess it could be clearer. Simply put, what I'm trying to establish are things we know from mainstream media sources. This information about her best friend calling the evening of Feb. 3, about the sheriff contacting the best friend Feb. 4, we DON'T know that from mainstream media sources. That was reported on Facebook by the woman claiming to be Sara's best friend.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28075566/father-of-missing-robeson-county-girl-speaks-out

• Sara's father says this whole experience came out of nowhere.
  • Last Tuesday night they were watching TV together, then Wednesday morning she disappeared on her way to work.

IMO When someone links themselves so closely to someone's disappearance one of two things seems true.

1. they are innocent of any wrong doing
  2. they are convinced they can never be connected to a crime

And finally an issue that seemed like a bombshell but just fizzled out:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...92-8e58-f8986623ed44.html#.VhoERpSSdWE.mailto

• A Robeson County deputy whose stepdaughter has been missing since Feb. 4 has been fired, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.
  • Connie Graham was terminated effective March 18, Sealey said in a release.
  • He would not say whether Graham's dismissal is linked to the disappearance of 18-year-old Sara Nicole Graham.
  • Seally also declined to comment about the investigation into Sara's disappearance. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is working with the Sheriff's Office on the case.

This much we know Parts I, II, III and IV were an attempt on my part to bring together in one place what we learned through MSM and to point out some things we have relied upon but that cannot be verified. I hope the information can guide us into meaningful conversation about Sara's case. From now on when you consider your view of what we know and ask yourself can it be supported by that knowledge. That's all I ask.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/28075566/father-of-missing-robeson-county-girl-speaks-out

• Sara's father says this whole experience came out of nowhere.
  • Last Tuesday night they were watching TV together, then Wednesday morning she disappeared on her way to work.

IMO When someone links themselves so closely to someone's disappearance one of two things seems true.

1. they are innocent of any wrong doing
  2. they are convinced they can never be connected to a crime

And finally an issue that seemed like a bombshell but just fizzled out:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...92-8e58-f8986623ed44.html#.VhoERpSSdWE.mailto

• A Robeson County deputy whose stepdaughter has been missing since Feb. 4 has been fired, Sheriff Kenneth Sealey said.
  • Connie Graham was terminated effective March 18, Sealey said in a release.
  • He would not say whether Graham's dismissal is linked to the disappearance of 18-year-old Sara Nicole Graham.
  • Seally also declined to comment about the investigation into Sara's disappearance. The Federal Bureau of Investigation is working with the Sheriff's Office on the case.

This much we know Parts I, II, III and IV were an attempt on my part to bring together in one place what we learned through MSM and to point out some things we have relied upon but that cannot be verified. I hope the information can guide us into meaningful conversation about Sara's case. From now on when you consider your
your view of what we know and ask yourself can it be supported by that knowledge. That's all I ask.

HAN, first of all, a lot has changed since the beginning of this case. If you go back to the start you will know by clicking on most of the news links that the articles are NO longer available, so , yes if you want to point out that we don't know much right now, today, then you are right. But , at one point there was an article about PK speaking with Sara the night before , in fact it was submitted by her to the news station and had her voice describing her call.
<modsnip>
We learned a lot early on from MSM, but, like I said most of those are no longer available.
We simply cant go by what is now (today) available for us to use when there's not much there. My theories are based on what we had for months. A good example is what you said, about kb not having some things on her fb.I still see everything that I saw from the beginning.
My theories about what happened to Sara are still the same and I go by what I know and what was available to all of us early on,and no, most of it can't be supported any longer if that information is NO longer available.
So your attempt with parts 1,2,3,&4 to bring together in one place what we learned through MSM is not accurate. If we could get all the MSM articles back in full then we would have a lot more right now to be able to support our (my) current knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0