NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go.... Such beautiful pic... Thank you!

2it4jgy.jpg
Just bringing this beautiful picture forward again.
OMG just an angel....:angel::angel::angel:

she didnt just 'hand her over irresponsibly' she sold her illeagally, just the same as if she sold her to a prostitution ring

she didn't just 'hand her over irresponsibly' she sold her illegally, just the same as if she sold her to a prostitution ring

It is a play on word my friend...It is still irresponsible.
People who do illegal things are irresponsible. :crazy:

AD was involved... we now know MAM was at the home the night before Shaniya was taken. We know Shaniya's brother said Shaniya drank "water" from a cup and got really sleepy. While the brother was sleeping, he woke up to hear "stomping" and went back to sleep. I think AD knew why MAM was there and she allowed him to assault Shaniya in that home that night. Over and over. SICK.
She then allowed him to take her from the home and now she is dead.

IMO she should spend the rest of her life behind bars. She's sick and twisted and should never be allowed to walk the streets again.

Kimberly, I know we have read various statements of Shaniya being abused in the trailer and none of the adults relaying to LE that MAM was there - the night before is a huge red flag but the video of MAM carrying a calm and apparently alert Shaniya into the hotel and refusing to release the video of them leaving or comment on her condition - only saying she was alive; makes me think he was bringing her to the hotel to abuse her or for someone else's use. (I apologize in advance for saying this) If he pimped her out, I would think he would need to be bringing undamaged goods - (I'm sorry that sounds so callus and makes me cry to think it.)

I do agree with everything you have said about her incubator.

I told you all my theory...
If she gets locked up for what she did Someone else will also have to be pointed fingers at.
And for some reason that is a "Don't go there topic"
That is what confuses me the most.

You and I agree completely and maybe that has something to do with the charges we haven't seen. The "one" who made this decision wasn't behind the wheel or even in the state when Shaniya left home - but lot's of adults who admit to knowing the whole situation did nothing beyond lip service to prevent it. (At least as far as we have heard)

Is it possible some of those "talkers" did call CPS and that is what the SBI is investigating? Maybe that is the information LE believes CPS may have had and never followed up on? Because I know if I knew the things that they came forward with I would have called CPS in a heartbeat, on my best friend, my neighbor, my brother/sister or my daughter/son; wouldn't matter to me.

There must be a reason why she avoided this charge. I cant for the life of me come up with another reason.
I really do trust my intuition, Call it a hinky meter, call it natural knowing call it premonition.
I do not care what we call it. I trust it totally and completely. have been told before that
My insight is pretty amazing at times. AM I right all the time? NO. just often enough. lol
I am sticking with what I feel. :D
JMO

I think you should totally stick with your intuition. I just don't agree with it for this reason...Why would the state be so interested in protecting ANYONE?
Would they just not charge AD because they were protecting someone else? Why? What would they gain?
I don't think he has any ties to the judge or to the prosecuters. I see no reason they would refuse to charge AD because they are protecting someone else. Makes no sense to me.

Kimberly, I know we have read various statements of Shaniya being abused in the trailer and none of the adults relaying to LE that MAM was there - the night before is a huge red flag but the video of MAM carrying a calm and apparently alert Shaniya into the hotel and refusing to release the video of them leaving or comment on her condition - only saying she was alive; makes me think he was bringing her to the hotel to abuse her or for someone else's use. (I apologize in advance for saying this) If he pimped her out, I would think he would need to be bringing undamaged goods - (I'm sorry that sounds so callus and makes me cry to think it.)

I do agree with everything you have said about her incubator.

My theory on this is...
AD needed to score some drugs...MAM is a pedophile...AD decides to let MAM do what he wanted to Shaniya so she could get drugs.

MAM comes to AD's home and they give Shaniya "water" in a cup, Shaniya gets "sleepy"...MAM takes Shaniya to the back to do what he came to do. AD was in the home and knew what was happening...during the abuse the brother wakes up to hear "stomping" and goes back to sleep...Shaniya loses control of her bowels (common in sexual abuse when a child is so young)...it's a mess...

Shaniya's body is really damaged (I hate that word) by this monster...they realize they are not gonna be able to pass this off...he must take her...AD lets him take her that morning knowing Shaniya was not coming back...the plan was MAM was to get rid of her...he instead decides to stop off at the hotel for a last go...(hence the pre-mature phone call to LE to make the false report...AD did not know about the stop at the hotel)...

MAM abuses Shaniya again at the hotel...takes her from the hotel in his car...kills her and dumps her.

Now, I think there was never a sewerage problem in the trailer as was first reported. They found it on the porch, on the railing, on the blanket in the neighbors trash...I think at first look, LE thought backed up sewer. I think in reality, there was just a lot of feces due to repeated abuse.

I think AD was in the living room getting high as a kite while MAM brutally abused her child. She knew it was going on.

I don't think MAM went to the hotel to "sell" Shaniya to someone else...I think he went there for himself.

I know this post was long, but it is my theory. JMO MOO and all that jazz.

AD and MAM are directly responsible for Shaniya's death and they should both be charged with murder IMO.

Just bringing this beautiful picture forward again.
OMG just an angel....:angel::angel::angel:
She does look so angelic in that photo ~ simply beautiful! It still is so hard for me to understand why anyone would not love her and allow her to be harmed.

Thak you Oriah and JTSYS, I dont know why Im crying now...

suzyq211, That was taken easter morning when they were literally opening up. in case you can't make out what is right next to the road sign, it is a tiny angel holding a baby girl in her arms, with 2 gold 'stars' stuck in the ground. Oriah put that down when she took down the crime scene tape.

Other flowers should be up soon....more pics to come for our beautiful Shaniya in heaven.

JTSYS

suzyq211, That was taken easter morning when they were literally opening up. in case you can't make out what is right next to the road sign, it is a tiny angel holding a baby girl in her arms, with 2 gold 'stars' stuck in the ground. Oriah put that down when she took down the crime scene tape.

Other flowers should be up soon....more pics to come for our beautiful Shaniya in heaven.

JTSYS

I cant make out the angel,but I know Shaniya is being held in an angel's arms. I love flowers, and this garden means so much to me, being Im all the way in NJ. I just want our baby to be at peace and to have some kind of justice for her. Thank you for those pics!

I cant make out the angel,but I know Shaniya is being held in an angel's arms. I love flowers, and this garden means so much to me, being Im all the way in NJ. I just want our baby to be at peace and to have some kind of justice for her. Thank you for those pics!

Sorry about the angel not coming out, but its a tiny ceramic statue. I understand, we love flowers too- there should be some pink tulips up any day now admidst the daffodils. :)
Its helped our hearts heal.

Glad they helped yours all the way up in NJ too. :)

JTSYS

I think you should totally stick with your intuition. I just don't agree with it for this reason...Why would the state be so interested in protecting ANYONE?
Would they just not charge AD because they were protecting someone else? Why? What would they gain?
I don't think he has any ties to the judge or to the prosecutors. I see no reason they would refuse to charge AD because they are protecting someone else. Makes no sense to me.

OK lets use this example hypothetically:
Cheney shot a congressman in the face and pretended to think he was shooting a possum or something. :waitasec:
right...
Since I am not on drug I will never believe that one.
SO.....what I am saying is - It depend on who is who as to how things are treated.
And maybe you remember me asking that question; Who is???
some people went to Iraq worked for Holyburton and we cant even call them special interest....
I hope it adds up for you because I can not say it any other way.
Not everything is as it seems, not at all.

Can you do a little wooden plaque on the pole saying Shaniyas Garden? Is that allowed?

Thanks for the garden. :)

I can do that absolutey. There was some debate at the time about 'roadside memorials' in NC but quite honestly, it has not been touched- we weed it, and the mowers (highway dept) have left it entirely alone when they mow.

So I will make a very small, unobtrusive sign and stake it in the ground right there. We can remove the angel and stars- that was only put there until the 'garden' started blooming because Oriah was in a fury that the crime scene tape was still up 3 weeks later.

I don't think it will be a problem at all. The road sign itself is already dedicated to a state trooper so I think we should respect that. But by all means, I will make a lovely unobtrusive wooden sign today and hopefully get it up this week. And send more pics. :)

JTSYS

My theory on this is...
AD needed to score some drugs...MAM is a pedophile...AD decides to let MAM do what he wanted to Shaniya so she could get drugs.

MAM comes to AD's home and they give Shaniya "water" in a cup, Shaniya gets "sleepy"...MAM takes Shaniya to the back to do what he came to do. AD was in the home and knew what was happening...during the abuse the brother wakes up to hear "stomping" and goes back to sleep...Shaniya loses control of her bowels (common in sexual abuse when a child is so young)...it's a mess...

Shaniya's body is really damaged (I hate that word) by this monster...they realize they are not gonna be able to pass this off...he must take her...AD lets him take her that morning knowing Shaniya was not coming back...the plan was MAM was to get rid of her...he instead decides to stop off at the hotel for a last go...(hence the pre-mature phone call to LE to make the false report...AD did not know about the stop at the hotel)...

MAM abuses Shaniya again at the hotel...takes her from the hotel in his car...kills her and dumps her.

Now, I think there was never a sewerage problem in the trailer as was first reported. They found it on the porch, on the railing, on the blanket in the neighbors trash...I think at first look, LE thought backed up sewer. I think in reality, there was just a lot of feces due to repeated abuse.

I think AD was in the living room getting high as a kite while MAM brutally abused her child. She knew it was going on.

I don't think MAM went to the hotel to "sell" Shaniya to someone else...I think he went there for himself.

I know this post was long, but it is my theory. JMO MOO and all that jazz.

AD and MAM are directly responsible for Shaniya's death and they should both be charged with murder IMO.

Kimberlyd, I agree with all of the above, with the exception of only one person abusing Shaniya. That will come out at trial I guess if it is the case, but it would seem from the initial and immediate bodily fluid anaysis that LE may have had reason to suspect more than one abuser. I personlly feel that they are trying perhaps to track that person down.
But JMHO of course.

Either way- that poor beautiful baby. Get high however you want, people- kill your ownself with crack- I could care less. Just stay under your rock, and don't involve anything so innocent as a helpless child in it...or be prepared to pay the ultimate price.

JTSYS

OK lets use this example hypothetically:
Cheney shot a congressman in the face and pretended to think he was shooting a possum or something. :waitasec:
right...
Since I am not on drug I will never believe that one.
SO.....what I am saying is - It depend on who is who as to how things are treated.
And maybe you remember me asking that question; Who is???
some people went to Iraq worked for Holyburton and we cant even call them special interest....
I hope it adds up for you because I can not say it any other way.
Not everything is as it seems, not at all.

I don't know anything about quail hunting, but the Cheney situation was ruled an accident and the guy he shot said it was an accident. From what I read quail hunting accidents are rare, but do happen. I guess that's a discussion for the political forum.

I don't think anyone in this case is a big shot in NC. Not sure what Iraq and Holyburton have to do with it either. I don't see the state protecting anyone with the exception that AD should have a murder charge. And, if I'm not mistaken, that could come later. IMO

As far as it adding up for me, I guess it's not. In order for it to be going down like you say...someone would be doing some major coverup in the case. I just don't see it.

JMO

I know firsthand what Government agencies can do to make themselves look better. Make no mistake, if there is a monetary reason to hide something it will happen (ie:the gentrification of the surrounding area, or protecting someone). I don't know what's happening here, but I just want to make sure people are not naive when it comes to what goes on in this country.

I know firsthand what Government agencies can do to make themselves look better. Make no mistake, if there is a monetary reason to hide something it will happen (ie:the gentrification of the surrounding area, or protecting someone). I don't know what's happening here, but I just want to make sure people are not naive when it comes to what goes on in this country.

Oh, I know it happens. But, I don't think it is happening here to cover for a parent of a murdered child. I just don't see what the state would gain by doing that. No laws were broken by anyone that we know of as of now involved except AD and MAM. Bad decisions, maybe but not a crime. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb