NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I need to take a break. I am sickened beyond belief of what this innocent little girl endured. Please, if you can all type post after post on here expressing opinions, please I beg of you to take a gander at Klaas' thread that Tricia provided. Don't stop there, though. Please write your congressmen, senators, president, etc. All you have to do is open up the Govt section of your phone books & note the email addresses of each & every single one, then type up a quick email demanding harsher penalties & better laws regarding these issues. You can to many people at the same time...only takes a minute. Please be part of the solution...please.

Love to all. I'll try to be back later.

I'm so sick & tired of washing these contacts! I may just have to take them out for good!

:grouphug:
I too am taking a self imposed break. What I will be doing on this break is joining Mark Klaas's cause. I urge everyone else to do the same. We can make a difference in our SHEER NUMBERS. LET US BE A VOICE!

...CES, a South Carolina-based staffing company that has a contract with Carolina Inn, hired her in June 2008 after an extensive background check, an official said...

S/BBM

Not buying it.

Until I found this forum I thought I was the only one who found Nancy Grace annoying.

No, you're not. The woman is not only insufferably irritating, she's a day late and a dollar short on every story she covers. I can't fathom why anyone watches her.

It may be old news/speculation but while I was looking for the comment about BL meeting a new girl in Utah I found several discussions of momster saying in her 911 tape, to someone other than the operator, and you have to turn it up to hear her/make it out, but she says: "He messed up, he didn't take no shoes, no pants, no nothing."

Did I miss this conversation on here?
We do need a forum!

I'm pretty sure AD said "she", that with "she knew how to unlock the door", makes me think she wanted to portray to the operator that Shaniya might have walked out the door.

mam..........being served right now with warrents

took allot of toil on officers..........ministers and counselors called in for them

Hi Passionflower, Its me. I'm still trying to figure out why McNeill hasn't been charged with human trafficing too. How can the mother be charged with it and not him. It only makes sense to me that if she sold her daughter by means of human trafficing, and he bought her by means of human trafficing, then he would also be charged with the same.....Of course, so far the investigation continues. I'm beginning to think that McNeill was just acting on his own wants and not delivering her as I first thought. He used her and threw her away.

Actually in the Casey Anthony case they will be going forward with that to make her a convicted felon, which will be presented as an aggravating factor in arguing she should be executed. The jury won't hear that until the penalty phases, but it is an important factor. During that phase they will argue aggravating factors like criminal record versus mitigating factors like growing up in an abusive home, mental defects etc... and then the jury will have to weigh whether she should be executed.

No, this was if she took the stand in her own defense...before penalty phase. I just read it yesterday on Bill Sheaffer's blog (WFTV Legal Expert). I will find it and put the link up. Perhaps I read it wrong...but don't think so.

Until I found this forum I thought I was the only one who found Nancy Grace annoying.

A few things I have learned. Take the media with a huge grain salt. Unless they have a direct quote. They like to run with things before checking it out. Mizz Nancy we usually (99.9% of the time) have talked about her new bombshell news 2 days before she airs it, and there is always some bad information on there.

NG is annoying,but also very informative. She's the best we've got. Hope someone else will provide good coverage without the annoyance :crazy:

Maybe he called in his resevation, and just checked in at the desk to pick up his key? IDK

Or he already rented it. Or it could have been someone elses room and he offered them a crack rock to let him use it for a couple of hours.

According to reports, prior to Sleepy Hollow, AD moved around and lived at a few different hotels.

Hi everyone, this thread has moved along. Can someone give me a quick up date of events since this evening I know about the new charges and COD. Did I miss much on NG is she still way behind the news? Any news from the trailer park? Thanks.

Is the 6:11 hotel time the time MAM first appears on camera or the time he checked in? The hotel worker who contacted LE 48 hours—UGH!!—later reported seeing a man with a child fitting Shaniya's description in lobby. Doesn't anyone recall checking him in? Of course, LE has checked hotel's records for details. Just wondering if MAM had time to check in, retrieve Shaniya from the car because he couldn't ck/in holding a child, especially one wearing no underwear, and proceed to the room for whatever activity, all in one hour? Was he possibly a long term guest at the hotel and didn't need to stop at front desk? Of course, if this is the case, wouldn't he have noticed the cameras before. Still nags at me about the hotel worker being so long with his/her tip; weren't we already talking about this case at WS by then, and this person in the same town was just hearing about Shaniya being kidnapped? Was the AA not issued right away; same day at least? Sure hope no one at hotel was overlooking questionable (and regular?) activity with children.

The Amber Alert didn't out until around noon that day if I recall correctly, then it slowly picked up news coverage. Depending on the hotel workers schedule they may not have seen her on the news for a day or so.

There is nothing reported that indicates MAM checked into the hotel. It appears to me that he met someone there that already had the room.

Stayed for just over an hour. And left. Again nothing about being checked in or out. I think he met someone there, possibly made a video which would explain the motivation to drive 40 miles and be in a hotel when he had access to the child in her home and closer to his own stomping grounds.

I think the hotel worker was pretty timely and did a wonderful job. moo

If BL is out of town and has no court order custody arrangement and mom is on the birth certificate and a legal gaurdian...what the heck is he supposed to do? Call the police and say the mother of my child, who is a legal gaurdian won't give her back. Let's not forget, AD didn't have custody of Shania because she couldn't afford to care for her and pretty much didn't want to...not because she was proven unfit by a court of law.

There lies his biggest fault. He didn't get legal custody of Shaniya.

Is the 6:11 hotel time the time MAM first appears on camera or the time he checked in? The hotel worker who contacted LE 48 hours—UGH!!—later reported seeing a man with a child fitting Shaniya's description in lobby. Doesn't anyone recall checking him in? Of course, LE has checked hotel's records for details. Just wondering if MAM had time to check in, retrieve Shaniya from the car because he couldn't ck/in holding a child, especially one wearing no underwear, and proceed to the room for whatever activity, all in one hour? Was he possibly a long term guest at the hotel and didn't need to stop at front desk? Of course, if this is the case, wouldn't he have noticed the cameras before. Still nags at me about the hotel worker being so long with his/her tip; weren't we already talking about this case at WS by then, and this person in the same town was just hearing about Shaniya being kidnapped? Was the AA not issued right away; same day at least? Sure hope no one at hotel was overlooking questionable (and regular?) activity with children.

The video is security protected and it took LE/Hotel almost two days to crack the security block.

In so much pain I really cant see that..sorry!

Don't forget the little girl about 3 yrs. old in Nevada, I think her name was Madeline. Chester Stiles raped her and filmed it. This case is on WS. In the film, she was just staring off into space. It was reported that he did everything you could ever imagine to this tiny little child. The investigators were traumatized just watching it. She wasn't screaming. She appeared to be in shock.

Actually in the Casey Anthony case they will be going forward with that to make her a convicted felon, which will be presented as an aggravating factor in arguing she should be executed. The jury won't hear that until the penalty phases, but it is an important factor. During that phase they will argue aggravating factors like criminal record versus mitigating factors like growing up in an abusive home, mental defects etc... and then the jury will have to weigh whether she should be executed.

....if Casey were to take the witness stand in her murder trial to testify on her own behalf, the prosecutor who cross examines her will ask her how many times she has been convicted of a crime for which she could serve more than one year in state prison (a felony).

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

The video is security protected and it took LE/Hotel almost two days to crack the security block.

You would think the hotels IT or corporate would have the code. Two days? that is crazy!!

First time poster here, I've been following this since it hit national news and it just breaks my heart, poor SD looks just like my daughters best friend. Things like this depress me so badly but I was thinking something always comes along to restore my faith in society. Wait long enough a child will walk away from a plane crash, a missing child found safe but scared in the woods, a pilot lands a crashing plane in a river. These little miracles restore my sanity and keep me going. May lessons be learned from this tragedy and perhaps another little angel will spared a horrid fate as a result. I'll save my thoughts on specifics for another post.

The Amber Alert didn't out until around noon that day if I recall correctly, then it slowly picked up news coverage. Depending on the hotel workers schedule they may not have seen her on the news for a day or so.

There is nothing reported that indicates MAM checked into the hotel. It appears to me that he met someone there that already had the room.

Stayed for just over an hour. And left. Again nothing about being checked in or out. I think he met someone there, possibly made a video which would explain the motivation to drive 40 miles and be in a hotel when he had access to the child in her home and closer to his own stomping grounds.

I think the hotel worker was pretty timely and did a wonderful job. moo

BBM

I have a post on the very first page of this thread with links about MAM checking in and being in the lobby with Shaniya.

HTH

ETA: if you want to search on my name and the keyword 'check' I have 2 or 3 posts with links on MAM checking in and checking out.

I forgot or probably never heard why? Why can't Shaniya Davis have a Forum?
Is there some rhyme or reason for arbitrary decisions?:waitasec:

I think they have to have the "traffic" which we have, and it has to appear to last for awhile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413