NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that he did have dad's last name at the time of mom's death (was listed that way in the obit), but later adopted his mom's maiden name, which I assume was due to having lived with his grandparents after her death.

There was a female child (Michelle) in the obit who did not have BL's last name, but mom's maiden name, and who I surmise must have been born prior to her marriage to BL.

Is the obit easy to find? or do we have link to it somewhere.
..my comp is acting up I think I got a bug cause sometimes it redirects me to another page ...

This particular court appearance was just for charging him with the NEW charges....the kidnapping he'd ALREADY been charged w/ and in front of the judge for.

Thanks...that makes sense.

I'm actually hoping they drop the kidnapping charge. It will be very difficult for prosecutors in the AD case to charge her with handing Shaniya over for prostitution if they're still claiming MAM kidnapped her.

Who is P Saunders & B Marshall? Sorry--I didn't get a chance to read most of last thread..tia

Who is P Saunders & B Marshall? Sorry--I didn't get a chance to read most of last thread..tia

The psychologists on the NG show. PS the woman with the short dark hair and BM the woman with the long blonde hair.

b&sbm

Ya know ng threw up in her mouth when he said that! :sick:

I bet almost everybody here felt sick to their stomach too! :sick:
WHO FED THIS KID this kind of a reply?
DADDY for sure....
I think I either heard, or read ... (so confused by now)
BL said they should not be interviewing kids. (and I do agree on that) as soon as he heard his son is scheduled for TV he must have called that boy. I think that piece was rehearsed.
I can almost hear it....When Dad tells him to keep the talk to Shaniya...dont berate anyone, focuse on God.....
But the reaction to finding out his sister is dead was unusual to me....
I did not see Shocked, I did not see tears, anger....unfortunately it is a 2nd time this boy lost a family member to murder. So I think he has had some experince and was not a first time kind of shock
I can see DAD called him and told him SD is missing but will be coming home, stay strong, but when he found out she was dead and it was MARIO (((and here he was TOO COMPOSED FOR A CHILD he is really only a teenager))).He looked up to the sides, he was fed how to handle that.....

Daddy is controlling this, and the kid has not yet really been allowed to feel his sadness and anger.
This boy was handling the interview too well on some level. No tears, no brake up, this kid lookes like he can be a great kid but can go either way..(just because he should not know the likes of MAM)

I AGREE WITH YOU instead of them being angry and hurt...they are acting hurt and forgiving and maybe the only place to turn now is to God, but they got the forgiving part way to soon.
OK done ranting,,,going to bed :)

Thanks...that makes sense.

I'm actually hoping they drop the kidnapping charge. It will be very difficult for prosecutors in the AD case to charge her with handing Shaniya over for prostitution if they're still claiming MAM kidnapped her.

Wait, so Mom is charged with handing her over for prostitution ,but MaM is charged with kidnapping? Which is it?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124070/
Detectives say five people were tied up and gagged after three people invaded a house on Graham Road. Sisters Channel Coleman, 19, and Vickie Lockhart, 28, were shot to death, along with David Lee Epps, 24, whose brother, Joe Epps Staton, rented the house.
Sheriff Earl "Moose" Butler says he believes Thomas was trying to steal money that Joe Epps got in an insurance settlement.
The parents of Coleman and Lockhart says he wants to see the killer pay for these crimes. Byron Coleman, the victims' father, says the punishment should fit the crime.
Two other people were shot, but are recovering at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
The two survivors -- identified by sheriff's investigators as Thorsten Malin, 21, and Tyrone Parker, 20 -- were in stable condition Thursday.

This really is some heavy duty stuff !!

Ok the sisters were killed but the name they give as their father is different than the one we have.. Coleman ?? I thought it was Allen ....

It seems to me that Cheyenne and the son did not act all that upset about Shaniya's death. I wonder if they had that much contact with her. Not that they should be weeping on TV, but they didn't seem to be that emotionally connected to her.

But that's just it.....look at Carey....she truly loved Shaniya and she IS weeping.....if MY sister had been murdered I truly doubt I could keep from weeping when talking about her either, TV or no....sigh. I too get the impression that either [a] these two half-siblings weren't really all that close to Shaniya, or they are subconsciously shielding their hearts from the pain of THIS tragedy...after all, these two kids already lost their MOTHER to murder :-(

they should not be interviewing kids.
I think it is fine that he did fly out there.
I am sure he gave his son an outline of where to stay in the interview. the kid did handle himself well.

BL did have an investment in keeping the conversation focused on Shanaiya. as long as BL does that and controls every one else to do that he is safe. BUT FROM WHAT?
What is lurking in that closet,

(bbm) IMO there are two kinds of liars. There are those who lie about what they do, and others who lie about who they are. Personally I think it's the latter, broader kind of deception you really need to worry about. And IMO his fear of exposure is more related to the latter--who he really is--not the person he appears, generally his priorities and lack of involvement in any of his childrens' lives eg.

:parrot:

Ok the sisters were killed but the name they give as their father is different than the one we have.. Coleman ?? I thought it was Allen ....

I thought that was the name that we have, Bryon Coleman. Allen is the last name of BL's friend, the one who talked about the cigarette burns and the one who wanted Shaniya to live with him. Also the one Cheyenne is now living with.

But that's just it.....look at Carey....she truly loved Shaniya and she IS weeping.....if MY sister had been murdered I truly doubt I could keep from weeping when talking about her either, TV or no....sigh. I too get the impression that either [a] these two half-siblings weren't really all that close to Shaniya, or they are subconsciously shielding their hearts from the pain of THIS tragedy...after all, these two kids already lost their MOTHER to murder :-(

and their Aunt... she was murdered with their mom

Thanks lex ...i am so confused..( read my location LOL) I messed up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413