NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still bothers me when I viewed the part where BL had the "semi" choke hold around BC neck and then the three hard slaps when NG asked a question. BL slapped BC chest really hard as in "OK answer but be careful."
I also saw it as a controlling hold moreso than a "hug" and meant to remind the son what to say on tv. What I was more shocked by was the son's apparent attitude toward convicted felons ~ that everybody deserves a second chance. I found it odd he'd feel that way considering the circumstances. Does he know McNeill? :waitasec: MOO

It still bothers me when I viewed the part where BL had the "semi" choke hold around BC neck and then the three hard slaps when NG asked a question. BL slapped BC chest really hard as in "OK answer but be careful."
I remember, and I think you are right, OK I will have to check it out again. i am getting pie eyed.
He is controlling everybody...No doubt about it.
WHY?

agreed, but, would you put him in a choke hold and give him a deep shiatzu massage mid-interview? or just stop the interview?

Personally, no. Presence may have been enough. But father could not utter a word given the circumstances. I read father's body language as, "Get in the house now! Interview over."

Was the post here at WS?

Patty G,

A link was provided here last night that showed a picture of AD's sister at the vigil. I didn't see a video. There was an article next to the picture that stated that T whatever saw them the night before Shaniya was taken and both were happy and nothing was wrong. I doubt if I will be able to find it, but I will try.

I also saw it as a controlling hold moreso than a "hug" and meant to remind the son what to say on tv. What I was more shocked by was the son's apparent attitude toward convicted felons ~ that everybody deserves a second chance. I found it odd he'd feel that way considering the circumstances. Does he know McNeill? :waitasec: MOO

Oh yah...Didn't you hear him call him "MARIO" a bit familiar to me taste.....I think dad is in it up to his ears and I thing it THINK it is substance related.

..yep .. i mentioned that a way back in one of the threads. It just hit me so DAHHH I mean ..for crying out loud .. his little sister has just sold into sexual servitude and raped and murdered and he is pusing the the fact that "even convicted felons deserve a 2nd chance. that just seems like the most off the wall statement i have ever heard. plus the way Mario rolled off his tongue ..there is a connection we just got to find it.

Now with dad.. that remark he made about never suspecting AD using drugs ect.. something is telling me and I can't put my finger on it ....but i am thinking ok lets not throw AD under the bus cause she could start talking about me .. or air my dirty laundry .. I don't know why like i said .. it's just the meter went off.

Patty G,

A link was provided here last night that showed a picture of AD's sister at the vigil. I didn't see a video. There was an article next to the picture that stated that T whatever saw them the night before Shaniya was taken and both were happy and nothing was wrong. I doubt if I will be able to find it, but I will try.

Is this it? http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953853

Just saying that whether or not I used prior poor judgment, I personally would fly out of my home upon hearing that my young adult child was being interviewed by any TV show after the murder of another of my children.
they should not be interviewing kids.
I think it is fine that he did fly out there.
I am sure he gave his son an outline of where to stay in the interview. the kid did handle himself well.

BL did have an investment in keeping the conversation focused on Shanaiya. as long as BL does that and controls every one else to do that he is safe. BUT FROM WHAT?
What is lurking in that closet,

Oh yah...Didn't you hear him call him "MARIO" a bit familiar to me taste.....I think dad is in it up to his ears and I thing it THINK it is substance related.
Yes I did hear him call him Mario. Take that + defending convicted felons as deserving a second chance = something's very strange considering Shaniya's accused killer is "Mario". :banghead: I wouldn't be so forgiving and certainly wouldn't call the alleged killer by his first name. MOO

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks P Saunders is a little....er... strange? :/ There's just something slightly... off... (especially when she wears her leather jacket lol)

:parrot:

No stranger than B Marshall. I wish she would start smoking to get her voice lowered a few octaves.

Michelle Sigona just took the "inside the trailer" pictures off her website. Maybe Barbara weren't a happy camper having the reality exposed since she's all-knowing.

Did any of our diligent sleuths happen to snag those photos before they disappeared?

..yep .. i mentioned that a way back in one of the threads. It just hit me so DAHHH I mean ..for crying out loud .. his little sister has just sold into sexual servitude and raped and murdered and he is pusing the the fact that "even convicted felons deserve a 2nd chance. that just seems like the most off the wall statement i have ever heard. plus the way Mario rolled off his tongue ..there is a connection we just got to find it.

Now with dad.. that remark he made about never suspecting AD using drugs ect.. something is telling me and I can't put my finger on it ....but i am thinking ok lets not throw AD under the bus cause she could start talking about me .. or air my dirty laundry .. I don't know why like i said .. it's just the meter went off.
I couldn't agree more! I would be absolutely livid at both McNeill and AD. Too much "forgiveness" makes it appear the victim's life didn't matter. MOO

Brad based on an earlier post apparently has his house mortgaged to the hilt.
He kind of reminds me of that commercial with the guy on his lawnmower who says up to his eyebrows in debts.
I also was taken aback by his FIL(Byron Coleman) for attacking him on his judgments in regards to Shaniya(BTW why do they call him ex FIL). After all this gentleman lost two daughters and knows from experience the pain of losing children. Something kind of funny with Brad.

Something kind of funny with Brad.
Because what we see is not who he is....
But who is he really....:waitasec:

Hey ...question...why oh why wasn't that Mario in shackles? He wasn't even wearing cuffs!!!! I also noticed the "guard" behind him, on the right...didn't even have his hand on his gun. Rather STUPID if ya ask me

Hey ...question...why oh why wasn't that Mario in shackles? He wasn't even wearing cuffs!!!! I also noticed the "guard" behind him, on the right...didn't even have his hand on his gun. Rather STUPID if ya ask me

I think LE would love MAM to attempt an escape. Too bad he was either too smart or too scared to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably