NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also saw it as a controlling hold moreso than a "hug" and meant to remind the son what to say on tv. What I was more shocked by was the son's apparent attitude toward convicted felons ~ that everybody deserves a second chance. I found it odd he'd feel that way considering the circumstances. Does he know McNeill? :waitasec: MOO

Not uncommon in early twenties to feel people "deserve a second chance." Speaks to our culture - films, magazines, tv shows, etc. Hear this often in media, from youth and young adults. Difficult today to teach and protect our youth from evil, and balancing that idea with the fact that most people are not wicked and evil.

Ahhh, thanks Patty :) I'm sorry, ya'll, I am a few pages behind and catching up...I will shut up now till I'm all caught up LOL

The pics are post # 38

Patty you are the best ..THANKS SO MUCH !!!

RE son's interview. It looked to me like he was not in BLs yard, but the yard next door. You can see BL come out of the front door in the next house and walk over. Maybe he did not know his son was going to do the interview?

Brad based on an earlier post apparently has his house mortgaged to the hilt.
He kind of reminds me of that commercial with the guy on his lawnmower who says up to his eyebrows in debts.
I also was taken aback by his FIL(Byron Coleman) for attacking him on his judgments in regards to Shaniya(BTW why do they call him ex FIL). After all this gentleman lost two daughters and knows from experience the pain of losing children. Something kind of funny with Brad.

Why is he in so much debt?
He has a good job.
Everyone has watched his kids.
Did he pay child support?
In laws give the impression he didn't all the time.
Does a single father that travels allot need such a big expensive house?

I think LE would love MAM to attempt an escape. Too bad he was either too smart or too scared to try it.
I was thinking the same thing too. No worry ~ they're ready to shoot if it becomes necessary.

Just saying that whether or not I used prior poor judgment, I personally would fly out of my home upon hearing that my young adult child was being interviewed by any TV show after the murder of another of my children.
Well, first of all the camera crew was setting up outside so dad knew they were there. His son will be 21 next month and well old enough to do what he wants. Dad didn't empress me by sitting in that chair next to him stretching backward. That action reminded me of a bully.

Not uncommon in early twenties to feel people "deserve a second chance." Speaks to our culture - films, magazines, tv shows, etc. Hear this often in media, from youth and young adults. Difficult today to teach and protect our youth from evil, and balancing that idea with the fact that most people are not wicked and evil.
I understand the concept, and a lot of people feel that way until it hits home and a family member is a victim of crime. It just seems odd to still be so complacent when a 5 y/o child is (allegedly sold into prostitution), raped and murdered. MOO

..yep .. i mentioned that a way back in one of the threads. It just hit me so DAHHH I mean ..for crying out loud .. his little sister has just sold into sexual servitude and raped and murdered and he is pusing the the fact that "even convicted felons deserve a 2nd chance. that just seems like the most off the wall statement i have ever heard. plus the way Mario rolled off his tongue ..there is a connection we just got to find it.

Now with dad.. that remark he made about never suspecting AD using drugs ect.. something is telling me and I can't put my finger on it ....but i am thinking ok lets not throw AD under the bus cause she could start talking about me .. or air my dirty laundry .. I don't know why like i said .. it's just the meter went off.

RIGHT ON...
I think you got my meter LOL

YES teen age son made my eyes pop open too. "MARIO"
Now there is definitely something not right with this picture..

BL did not know about AD & drugs ? Took the baby because he wanted to give her a better environment. gave her back to give her a worse environment :waitasec:

Nothing makes sense, and IMO they are shoving some chit under a rug.....
We need to get some eyes and ears right in the front row...Because I do not trust them.
I also worry about LE in that region because it is a trafficking Central, and LE will not want a lot of noise in the media, it makes them look bad.

RE son's interview. It looked to me like he was not in BLs yard, but the yard next door. You can see BL come out of the front door in the next house and walk over. Maybe he did not know his son was going to do the interview?

Good catch. I saw that too but didn't connect the dots. The son was trying to sneak in the interview without Brad knowing. He also tried to end the interview when he knew Brad was behind him by thanking everyone. I don't blame Brad for not wanting the kids taking interviews, especially with NG.

Yes I did hear him call him Mario. Take that + defending convicted felons as deserving a second chance = something's very strange considering Shaniya's accused killer is "Mario". :banghead: I wouldn't be so forgiving and certainly wouldn't call the alleged killer by his first name. MOO

the kid knows him, and there is a familiarity there, that is beyond just dropping his sister off sometimes....
WHY ON EARTH would they allow a teenager know anyone in that depraved crowd.
What kind of keeping an eye on your teenager is that???
DAD knew that crowd......I'd bet on it...AD was not just some prostitute he had a one night stand with. MOO

please explain......I'm lost on this

A few posts back, I provided the link to the County Incident Reports. By using BD's address, I found an incident at his home. The victim's name is the mother of his child in FL. She also took him to court in FL for child support.

I know about the wife that was killed, leaving 3. Then I think one from a marriage before that, I'm I correct?

But there is another?:sick:
3 with his wife and one other boy and shanaiya. that makes 5 total.
He needs to get snipped - he does not need more kids.
He is not very accountable. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member