NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed they said on NG that Mario had been moved to a different jail. I am curious is he in general population now. Central Prison in Raliegh where the capital defendants go... HUMmm

Good catch. I saw that too but didn't connect the dots. The son was trying to sneak in the interview without Brad knowing. He also tried to end the interview when he knew Brad was behind him by thanking everyone. I don't blame Brad for not wanting the kids taking interviews, especially with NG.

Yes, good catch! I can deal with NG(on TV), but would be freaking out if she were interviewing one of my young adult kids!

Well, first of all the camera crew was setting up outside so dad knew they were there. His son will be 21 next month and well old enough to do what he wants. Dad didn't empress me by sitting in that chair next to him stretching backward. That action reminded me of a bully.

It seemed to me that he was just daring NG to ask an inappropriate question. Like saying, I'm here now, I'm in control, you better watch it. I was very uncomfortable watching this and the camera crew must have been also.

A few posts back, I provided the link to the County Incident Reports. By using BD's address, I found an incident at his home. The victim's name is the mother of his child in FL. She also took him to court in FL for child support.

Do you know where in Florida? I'm here...

I posted this before, but I will post it again in case some missed it. It AD has contracted HIV from Coe but she takes meds while pregnant there is around 98% chance the baby will be HIV negative.

Also, if Coe was receiving antiretroviral treatments and Antoinette is negative, then she has an even greater chance of not getting it. If they are both HIV+, even with treatments, they could keep reinfecting each other (meaning if the levels are good so they're having unprotected sex). But knowing you're living with this, and knowing you're doing all that you can for your children, and knowing the incredible technology at everyone's fingertips as we speak...doesn;t it flipping infuriate you that if Coe truly wanted a baby he would have thought of sperm washing & invetro. I myself am unbelievably upset that they would be this irresponsible. I mean, everyone has a right to have a baby...but...Coe is a felon that could only afford his meds while in jail & afterwards from grants & charity. How is the baby going to be protected. I have to wonder if Coe seriously won't even be able to retain his child. I hope he gets his life together, if he's not really involved in this, and raises his child away from all the bullcrap. For some reason though...if it walks like a duck...yadayada.

Sometimes leopards just can't change their spots.

FYI - Since we're on the subject somewhat, BJ's are incredibly popular in children 12 and up - it starts in middle school. These children should be educated not to participate without a condom & dental dam. Abstinence is always best...but you know isn't realistic. BJ's are a VERY high cause of the spread of HIV in teenagers now. Everyone, please educate your children.

I need to logoff for the night. Haven't been on much today - saw New Moon (disappointed but still liked it). Dear GOD how I wish I was younger & in that movie playing Jacob's love interest! :biggrin: Um, wow! Playing a game with my 7 y/o that just told me that he's staying up all night long. I may be tempted to forward the time on my clocks! Have a nice night everyone!

I know about the wife that was killed, leaving 3. Then I think one from a marriage before that, I'm I correct?

But there is another?:sick:

I thought there were 3 with his now deceased wife, 1 that was hers from a prior marriage, and Shaniya.

I understand the concept, and a lot of people feel that way until it hits home and a family member is a victim of crime. It just seems odd to still be so complacent when a 5 y/o child is (allegedly sold into prostitution), raped and murdered. MOO

Just asked my grandson (19) in college what he would act like if someone
did this to his little sister..........his answer wasn't as nice as Byron was.
He said he would be so angry at the !!!! that after he cried (yes 6'3")
He would be to angry to even speak on TV.
He's have to be calmed down not to kill the guy!
No one will ever hurt 1 hair on his siter's head without paying the price.
So how was Byron and others so calm about this?
They didn't lose a puppy...........they had a beautiful baby wrongfully
raped and murdered by momster and monster!

WOW I missed that thanks!!!!

Yeah where in Fl I am in Fl too.

I am wondering if the connection goes back to the deceased wife .. and there friends back then.

3 with his wife and one other boy and shanaiya. that makes 5 total.
He needs to get snipped - he does not need more kids.
He is not very accountable. MOO

I thought the other post said there was ANOTHER mother in addition to these.
Living on BL's street....??

A few posts back, I provided the link to the County Incident Reports. By using BD's address, I found an incident at his home. The victim's name is the mother of his child in FL. She also took him to court in FL for child support.

So Bl has a child in Fla that has never been mentioned until now adding total to 6.
How many more might we find?
So 1 wife, 2 unmarried women?

The lack of emotion from the other siblings disturbes me...back at the beginning when Brad flew in his speech was different...the way he spoke...
I think he thought he could say things to make himself look better, but he didn't realize the digging that goes on when you make statements that make no sense to "US"

I mentioned as soon as the interview with the son that I got the impression Brad was saying" The interview is over,everything we are saying is being dissected by the media and websleuth."

I understand the concept, and a lot of people feel that way until it hits home and a family member is a victim of crime. It just seems odd to still be so complacent when a 5 y/o child is (allegedly sold into prostitution), raped and murdered. MOO

I agree. I also think him saying this isn't about Antoinette or Mario has to do with knowing something could come out about him. This isn't like one of those cases when ya can just lay off the parent. This idiot knowingly dropped his beautiful little angel off with the intentions of letting her "mother try to be a mother". Are you flipping kidding me? She had a mother in her Aunt Carey...anybody can see that. I predict after the court hearing, sister lets her brother have it! I wouldn't doubt it if I felt that impact all the way here in Jersey!

Well, I've put in each year--used BL's last name and the street name and nothing comes up at all. Sigh

It seemed to me that he was just daring NG to ask an inappropriate question. Like saying, I'm here now, I'm in control, you better watch it. I was very uncomfortable watching this and the camera crew must have been also.

I agree...him coming out there reeked of CONTROL and his 'hugging' all over his son wasn't convincing at all. He could hug him all day long in private if he wanted to for comfort but why during a few minutes interview could he not stay in the house and leave him alone unless it was all about CONTROL. I don't know what's up with that dad but it sure does seem SOMETHING is :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member