NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am thinking we need to sleuth some stuff LOL
the obit for murdered wife, classmates, the person who was getting insurance check ..(reason for home invasion and murder) there has to be a connection somewhere. you know how that is .. my cousin ..my baby's mama's cousin's boyfriend but there is a link......ect

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
image.php

Patty G, you rock...!

i guess it would help if had a last name other than his but I get nothing sorry.

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned...but in hearing the charges for MAM, I found it interesting that he was no longer being charged with kidnapping.
Originally he was being held for confessing to kidnapping Shaniya, however, if AD handed her over as she is being charged, it would be hard for prosecutors to proved kidnapping. Technically one can't "kidnap" a child if the child's parent handed he/she the child. IMO, the kidnapping charges were dropped for this reason and that LE has proof or believe that Shaniya was not kidnapped by that monster but willingly given to MAM.

Also, if Coe was receiving antiretroviral treatments and Antoinette is negative, then she has an even greater chance of not getting it. If they are both HIV+, even with treatments, they could keep reinfecting each other (meaning if the levels are good so they're having unprotected sex). But knowing you're living with this, and knowing you're doing all that you can for your children, and knowing the incredible technology at everyone's fingertips as we speak...doesn;t it flipping infuriate you that if Coe truly wanted a baby he would have thought of sperm washing & invetro. I myself am unbelievably upset that they would be this irresponsible. I mean, everyone has a right to have a baby...but...Coe is a felon that could only afford his meds while in jail & afterwards from grants & charity. How is the baby going to be protected. I have to wonder if Coe seriously won't even be able to retain his child. I hope he gets his life together, if he's not really involved in this, and raises his child away from all the bullcrap. For some reason though...if it walks like a duck...yadayada.

I

Do you think the momster knew he had HIV? I would assume she did because I have seen indications that he is on ARVs

I don't understand why Cheyenne and the son (I can't remember his first name) have two different last names. Weren't both raised by the grandparents, yet the daughter uses Brad's last name and the son uses Coleman, the last name of the grandparents.

Still in your dust....starting 14. Are we still talking about daddy dearest?

I noticed they said on NG that Mario had been moved to a different jail. I am curious is he in general population now. Central Prison in Raliegh where the capital defendants go... HUMmm
I didn't notice if they mentioned just where he was transferred to. If anything I'd think he'd be in protective custody, thinking of possible lawsuits and such since he is still "innocent until proven guilty". :waitasec: MOO

I couldn't agree more! I would be absolutely livid at both McNeill and AD. Too much "forgiveness" makes it appear the victim's life didn't matter. MOO

I think that BL is afraid to do anything but act cool.
By cool I mean - not freak out on anyone.
We do not know what skeletons that man may have.
He has experienced 2 murders in the family. both very violent.
He runs in scary questionable circles AD is a prostitute arrested not charged. Does he want people looking into his closets? NO!
2 murders :waitasec: twice :waitasec: can he just happen to be that unlucky? :waitasec: hmmmmm :waitasec:

Ok I am thinking we need to sleuth some stuff LOL
the obit for murdered wife, classmates, the person who was getting insurance check ..(reason for home invasion and murder) there has to be a connection somewhere. you know how that is .. my cousin ..my baby's mama's cousin's boyfriend but there is a link......ect
Here's the link to article regarding the murder of Bradley's wife in case you missed it.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/124070/

Now with dad.. that remark he made about never suspecting AD using drugs ect.. something is telling me and I can't put my finger on it ....but i am thinking ok lets not throw AD under the bus cause she could start talking about me .. or air my dirty laundry .. I don't know why like i said .. it's just the meter went off.
RIGHT ON...
I think you got my meter LOL
YES teen age son made my eyes pop open too. "MARIO"
Now there is definitely something not right with this picture..

BL did not know about AD & drugs ? Took the baby because he wanted to give her a better environment. gave her back to give her a worse environment :waitasec:

Nothing makes sense, and IMO they are shoving some chit under a rug.....
We need to get some eyes and ears right in the front row...Because I do not trust them.
I also worry about LE in that region because it is a trafficking Central, and LE will not want a lot of noise in the media, it makes them look bad.

There is a reason for sure. I skirted the daddy bashing during this whole thing and i still not going to bash him .. but I am telling you he has a past somewhere.
I dont get a Ratz Arse if my ex hubby was a drug user he would have never had any contact with my son.. and i would've known ....

and why was Coe watching Shaniya?????

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned...but in hearing the charges for MAM, I found it interesting that he was no longer being charged with kidnapping.
Originally he was being held for confessing to kidnapping Shaniya, however, if AD handed her over as she is being charged, it would be hard for prosecutors to proved kidnapping. Technically one can't "kidnap" a child if the child's parent handed he/she the child. IMO, the kidnapping charges were dropped for this reason and that LE has proof or believe that Shaniya was not kidnapped by that monster but willingly given to MAM.

I haven't heard anything at ALL about the kidnapping charges being dropped....? I believe he has all three now....kidnapping / rape / murder.

Although I do agree with you, it seems odd to me that they have him for kidnapping IF AD willingly gave Shaniya to him, which she IS charged w/ doing.

Yes, good catch! I can deal with NG(on TV), but would be freaking out if she were interviewing one of my young adult kids!
I'd be worried only if I had something to hide that I didn't want her to find out about. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413