NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had looked high and low for any info on Ty. She cleaned her Internet tracks very early so there I'd not much to be found on her. I do know that she and BL were engaged to marry. She had one if those wedding book pages on Internet. She erased all she could, pics and other info but could not erased the entire page. I really wanted to hear from her becaus I get the feeling that Shaniya was PRIMARILY cared for by gf particularly Ty. CDL only got in the picture in a major way at the end. CDL said it herself in a poem. "Ty got you on your way". Ty was very big in Shaniya's life and was probably theclosest to a mother Shaniya had. A neighbor also said things were good the Ty was gone. I think BL met a new woman (blond) who BTW looks like she is cut from the same cloth.... Just white and blond. (that is BL's type).
And wh

I agree...And why are these ladies running? why are they not open like the Coleman's and the Allen's?
Is it because these people have his children? so their well being is insured????
Just saying...Why are only those two families talking and even they do not say enough.
I can say that the dynamic between him and his own sister was loud and clear. :furious:

I really hope he is dropped from the Child Trafficking program.
Initially I had hoped he would be a great voice for child Trafficking.
But the more I see the more I would like to put him in the hands of Sleepy Hollow.
And let what ever happens to him be Carma. (wont be pretty I'm sure)

^^.
And when Ty left then caring for Shaniya became a problem. CDL had to step in and get more involved then she wanted to. Remember? She said she was the "fun" aunt. Also speaking if hair although the pics at first day of school were very nice I noticed subtle differences in Shaniya's hair. Earlier pics her hair was well moisturizer showing off her shiny curls. Pic of first day of school her ponytails were not as ...faishonable or I dunno. Her hair was dry and frizzy. Someone new was doing her hair. Someone who did not know how to handle her hair texture. I think CDL did her best but she did not sign on yo be Shaniya's mom. I thinknew fiancée should have stepped up to plate the way the other gf had but she did not or would not. And instead of BL taking his kid and walking away he doesn't think with the head on top of his head but the other head. So he had to find a permanent solution for the Shaniya issue. So he goes to bio mom who US getting money for Shaniya and says "it's yourturn". AD was so far into addiction BL had to see the signs. We all saw them in court at AD arraignment. He did not care. CDL had to see as well and probably protested handing Shaniya over but what was the alternative? Keep her herself?? Maybe CDL needed to work and could NOT care for Shaniya. So shewent against her better judgment and went along with BL's solution. That is why I don't believe CDL's story but I give her a little pass. She was caught in the middle of her brother's drama of baby mama's. She wanted out. That is her right. I just wish she went the extra mile to ensure Shaniya's safety instead of just whispering a little prayer and hoping for the best.

I had looked high and low for any info on Ty. She cleaned her Internet tracks very early so there I'd not much to be found on her. I do know that she and BL were engaged to marry. She had one if those wedding book pages on Internet. She erased all she could, pics and other info but could not erased the entire page. I really wanted to hear from her becaus I get the feeling that Shaniya was PRIMARILY cared for by gf particularly Ty. CDL only got in the picture in a major way at the end. CDL said it herself in a poem. "Ty got you on your way". Ty was very big in Shaniya's life and was probably theclosest to a mother Shaniya had. A neighbor also said things were good the Ty was gone. I think BL met a new woman (blond) who BTW looks like she is cut from the same cloth.... Just white and blond. (that is BL's type).
And wh

During I think, Shaniya's memorial, they showed two pictures that really touched me, and I have never seen them again. She is with an attractive woman, and in the first pic I think she is pointing at Shaniya, and the second one kissing her? Was this Ty?? There seemed like so much love there...I wish I could find those pictures again!

During I think, Shaniya's memorial, they showed two pictures that really touched me, and I have never seen them again. She is with an attractive woman, and in the first pic I think she is pointing at Shaniya, and the second one kissing her? Was this Ty?? There seemed like so much love there...I wish I could find those pictures again!
I remember that clearly and I too believe that was Ty. We really do not know.

I am furious that they would clean up the Internet and It is CLEAR to me it is in order to protect BL in the hope that we will forget and that there will be no reminders on the Internet.
WE WILL NOT FORGET......And while he may never get any of the blame, He better keep talking to God because that is whom he will have to answer to at the end.
I still hope someone somehow puts him is sleepy hollow with no way out for a good amount of time.
He make me regurgitate. :sick: :sick: :sick:

^^.
And when Ty left then caring for Shaniya became a problem. CDL had to step in and get more involved then she wanted to. Remember? She said she was the "fun" aunt. Also speaking if hair although the pics at first day of school were very nice I noticed subtle differences in Shaniya's hair. Earlier pics her hair was well moisturizer showing off her shiny curls. Pic of first day of school her ponytails were not as ...faishonable or I dunno. Her hair was dry and frizzy. Someone new was doing her hair. Someone who did not know how to handle her hair texture. I think CDL did her best but she did not sign on yo be Shaniya's mom. I thinknew fiancée should have stepped up to plate the way the other gf had but she did not or would not. And instead of BL taking his kid and walking away he doesn't think with the head on top of his head but the other head. So he had to find a permanent solution for the Shaniya issue. So he goes to bio mom who US getting money for Shaniya and says "it's yourturn". AD was so far into addiction BL had to see the signs. We all saw them in court at AD arraignment. He did not care. CDL had to see as well and probably protested handing Shaniya over but what was the alternative? Keep her herself?? Maybe CDL needed to work and could NOT care for Shaniya. So shewent against her better judgment and went along with BL's solution. That is why I don't believe CDL's story but I give her a little pass. She was caught in the middle of her brother's drama of baby mama's. She wanted out. That is her right. I just wish she went the extra mile to ensure Shaniya's safety instead of just whispering a little prayer and hoping for the best.

You are right, and CDL probably feels much guilt, she had no job, and could have done it for a while
at least till she did get work. JMO No pass from either father or aunt from me. :no:
I hope that TY will not suffer from guilt for ever. that is my prayer for her.
Because when she left BL was the end of Shaniya :( How could she have known that?
Still pray his blond GF left him. Let him go back to sleepy Hollow for a few more one night stands :crazy:

If Michelle Sigona is correct that Cheyenne is living with the Allen's to go to the school in the district where they live, rather than BL or BC. Then she moved in with the Allen's by choice, until she graduates. That's all ~ no drama ~ no harm ~ no foul ~

songline said: WHY NOT??? if he got a sleep in nanny to be with the children it would cost him less and they would all be together and when he'd be home he would have his children if he really wanted them...Other dads do that too if they lost a wife, and have to go to work.

I agree with you! Have you heard what his plans were for the kids, after his wife was murdered? I was answering Kimberlyd125 who thought Allen or Coleman might have an axe to grind. I just can't see grandparents who won the custody battle (if there was a battle at all) holding a grudge for all those years.

I don't really picture him as Mr Mom material either ~ so I'm shaky on what they needed to battle over to begin with.

I have a hard time believing he wanted to take 3 children globe trotting with him, so I'm not even exactly sure if there was a battle at all ~ or if the Gparents were just more comfortable having legal custody vs "keeping the kids" until Brad decided to stay home with them or brought the next gf in to do it for him ~ they chose stability for the kids, rather than letting the children be passed around like orphans. Unless there was a gf and they were apposed to having another woman take their daughters place too quickly.

quote: LogicalMinds
Fantastic post LCoastMom....we think alike on THIS case LOL

I am glad you posted that bit from one of the LOCALS regarding the area where Shaynia was "dropped"...

I have been saying from the start that was something that really stuck in my head...every town has it's "bad" area/s....everyone KNOWS those areas....and everyone in that town of Fayetteville agreed that area and that particular Trailer Park was just about the worst around

I get very upset when I think of what those weeks must have been like for little Shaynia...the Halloween before she was dressed as a beatiful Fairy Princess...
just a few weeks before she was beaming with pride, wearning her packback for her first day of school

No reporter has asked them the obvious...what about her schooling??

I totally agree...someone could have done something....CLD could have called in the cops, gotten them in there. I would not leave a pet in that area, I would not leave a pet at a pet hotel without checking it out

TY :blushing: That makes us +2 /-1 / 3 ~ ;) LOL!! The local comment was one of the few I could put here without a time out!

"Just a few weeks before she was beaming with pride, wearing her packback for her first day of school."

You are so right she looked like she felt so grown up!

I wonder if Aunt Carey had gone over to the trailer to pick Shaniya up on the 7th or 8th, what she would have found, how much damage had already been done... I don't cry often but this case has the ability to reduce me to tears with out much effort. I just can't get past the betrayal this angel must have felt, the abandonment. That this much evil lives in this world and can be passed off as a human hurts my soul.

11/17/09 Principal doesn't know why Shaniya was taken out of school for the last 6 weeks

The principal from Shaniya's school made statements a couple times, she has said she was pulled out of the school with no new info received, this should have been a red flag and while I'm sure the police recognized it for the bad news that it was, I'm pretty sure the school has a protocol and this was another dropped ball for this baby. Who pulled her out and who told LE the name of the school. How crazy was it LE found out about the family she used to have, from the school she used to go to....

AD apparently knew not to hand out Carey's name and number.

Tim and Myrna Allen 11/17/09 said Cheyenne has lived with them since Bradley kicked her out, knew of drug abuse at Antoinette's home

Brad's friend Tim said his wife saw the burns, and he has no sympathy for Brad, because Brad knew of it. 11/17

Angry Byron Coleman said Brad may as well have taken Shaniya to a drug dealer on a corner and said "here's my child" because he knew there was drug abuse at AD's home.
ABC

I found another one! but the clips from "Brad's 3 kids" are gone. I know what I heard. Brad's son saying he had been to both the trailer and the drug raid house, had seen MAM or Coe or both...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7123252

I saw a picture of the future Mrs L for the first time while hunting for the missing recordings/ posts. She looks to be about 23 or 24. I also heard Brad tell Meredith Viera (SP?) Carey never told him not to take Shaniya to AD's house. That she was very helpful to him but never crossed the line of interfering in his making decisions as Shaniya's father.:puke: Needless to say Carey wasn't with him.

I can't shake this. I can't wrap my mind around BL handing his baby to an alleged ~ drug using ~ pregnant ~ prostitute. I can't and I don't know what else to do....

I'll have to look up that video again, I thought he was speaking as to why BL gave AD a chance. When he said everybody deserves a second chance. Felons even deserve a second chance.
That's what I remember, but I will look up the video.

My point in my post was you can't judge someone by their criminal history all the time.
This case has taught me that a mother with a clean record can sell her child into prostitution and hand her off to a murderer.
That was my point.

BBM This is a valid point, you are right.

They as in the children who lived with others?
So Byron and Cheyanne knew? Why didn't they say anything?
Why didn't the people who "wanted" to take Shaniya to raise her because they knew she was in a bad situation say anything?
If everybody knew and did nothing, why are we only blameing BL?

I wish I knew these answers too. If all these people including 5 adults knew Shaniya was in harms way why did they do nothing. I mean we are not just talking about a crappy little trailer here, we are speaking of adults saying there were burn marks on this child, made by cigarettes put against her skin intentionally.

Someone had to have initiated the investigation with DSS....

This is what I was told by the person I recently squared off against, as part of his defense of Brad leaving Shaniya with A D.

I think we can both agree that Antoinette has no trouble lying to get what she wants, to preemptively avoid confrontation with the police and to cover her tracks. She seems to have hustled people before, managing to avoid the consequences of several charges and to maintain residences and defeat a DSS investigation into the child welfare of her own son.

He claimed Brad was working 60 hours a week, having financial difficulties, and was going through a messy divorce. I do not recall Brad marrying again after Vickie. I said this to him which made him recant at least that portion saying maybe it was someone with the same name. He also said Brad had not been a big part of Shaniya's life, for the last 11 mos.

because he was her father!!!

Exactly. If possible, I'd have "thanked" you TWICE for this post.

kiki-
From a local who also has some inside connections....she was cared for properly before burial, and with the respect and love she deserved during life.
Oriah

Thank you oriah :blowkiss: and song too. Re bbm, how true friend... and how sad, but at least she was dignified in death (burial).

:parrot:

I had looked high and low for any info on Ty. She cleaned her Internet tracks very early so there I'd not much to be found on her. I do know that she and BL were engaged to marry. She had one if those wedding book pages on Internet. She erased all she could, pics and other info but could not erased the entire page. I really wanted to hear from her becaus I get the feeling that Shaniya was PRIMARILY cared for by gf particularly Ty. CDL only got in the picture in a major way at the end. CDL said it herself in a poem. "Ty got you on your way". Ty was very big in Shaniya's life and was probably theclosest to a mother Shaniya had. A neighbor also said things were good the(n) Ty was gone. I think BL met a new woman (blond) who BTW looks like she is cut from the same cloth.... Just white and blond. She too looks urban and probably danced or worked in a Hooters type restaraunt. (that is BL's type).

(snip, underscore/bbm) Yes, after leaving AD's at age one, Ty in truth probably was the closest thing to a mother-daughter bond Shaniya had, the true emotional connection she formed w a mother figure.

It's devastating to children when gf's or bf's are allowed to just come and go like a revolving door, in and out of their lives. Guess it seems fun to set up house and play that role--until trouble brews in the relationship and w/e meaningful bond was formed is severed w/out thought to how this effects a child. None of this seems to have been given much consideration by BL, the impact this shuffling around had on Shaniya seems to have been lost on everyone here. JMO

<snipped from kiki>

It's devastating to children when gf's or bf's are allowed to just come and go like a revolving door, in and out of their lives. Guess it seems fun to set up house and play that role--until trouble brews in the relationship and w/e meaningful bond was formed is severed w/out thought to how this effects a child. None of this seems to have been given much consideration by BL, the impact this shuffling around had on Shaniya seems to have been lost on everyone here. JMO

This is SO true. Many times people have NO IDEA how this affects the children involved!

^^.

(bbm) Thank you for your posts, empty:heart: Re caring for Shaniya and her appearance--it's my belief or philosophy that when a child is valued, they will in turn appear cared for; and when they appear to be cared for they're likewise more apt to be valued--by others--classmates, teachers, people in general. Children as young as my daughter her age w similar hair eg are too young to properly care for it themselves :( They need the proper hair products for starters--and someone to model and assist them w the task of grooming. While this may seem trivial to some here, like it or not our first impressions of people are based upon outward appearance. Someone took the time to properly do this in preparation for the lovely portrait where Shaniya's in the white dress eg yet you're absolutely right it appears Shaniya had nothing but BAD HAIR DAYS toward the end there--even before going to AD's who obviously didn't give a $#!+ how her beautiful child appeared--ie some photos with her hair, bushy, coming from one side of her head. :mad:

Ok, you aren't used to caring for this child, but do you CARE?? If you don't know you better ASK somebody and get a CLUE. I'm not AA and my first daughter had perfectly straight hair which required little care. But for my youngest, I searched for products until I *FOUND* ones that worked! I get up an HOUR & a HALF EARLY before I have to take her to school three am's per week (M-W-F) in order to do the HAIR ROUTINE. Bubble bath and shampoo time is fun--and when we're finished she looks adorable. This should've been done--by someone--on a regular basis. It isn't the latest gf's responsibility but BL who should've "stepped up," if BL is between gfs or can't pawn off this task onto someone else, then HE should have done it d*mnit. IT TAKES TIME! PATIENCE!! AVAILABILITY!!! AND ABOVE ALL RIGHT PRIORITIES TO RAISE A CHILD RESPONSIBLY AND LOVINGLY.

I know everyone thinks I'm making too much about the hair but I DO IT BECAUSE I CARE WHAT MY DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE. BECAUSE W/OUT THIS EXTRA CARE SHE TOO WOULD SOON APPEAR MUCH LIKE SHANIYA IN THE ELEVATOR PICTURES :furious:

We toss around this word "LOVE" but it is a VERB, a "DOING" WORD. Obviously, it goes w/out saying that a child's basic physical needs--ie safe, sanitary living conditions including clean home in a secure environment w adequate food are paramount. But the hair to me is an outward sign of whether the adult in that child's life is willing to make the necessary sacrifices or has their priorities in order.

Yea ok CDL was the "fun" aunt so didn't "discuss" serious things w Shaniya :waitasec: w/e, wth is that supposed to mean anyway. Sounds less like a "unique bond" or some deep, "special connection" to me--and more like a flimsy excuse for failing to act as a conscientious, dependable, responsible adult in her niece's life who could ever be counted on to listen to, and help address or resolve the important issues in Shaniya's life.

Like maybe how SHANIYA felt about being ripped away from the life she knew, her familiar routine and surroundings, her new school, her friends, her classmates, daddy (when he was around), her pretty room, all her belongings and toys--and above all, her CLEAN HOME in a SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD... and foisted instead onto her drug addled egg donor, into a rank, sewage leaking trailer where nobody cared how neglected she was, reduced to eating crackers on a filthy bed where her new "playmates" were sociopathic murderers and child molestors.

:devil:

LC Mom this quote is from your post not sure whos quote it is
I think we can both agree that Antoinette has no trouble lying to get what she wants, to preemptively avoid confrontation with the police and to cover her tracks. She seems to have hustled people before, managing to avoid the consequences of several charges and to maintain residences and defeat a DSS investigation into the child welfare of her own son.

My reply

I think Brad is the biggest liar of them.
because AD was a junkie I expect her to be full of Chit.
that is how they get their fix, they lie, they steal, they sell their body.

But BL was a junkie of another kind:
He wanted pretty p***ssey.... and would get rid of his kids to go with the ladies; They were not one night stands, they were just a regular fix when he wanted one. AD was stunning and probably his favorite fix. JMO...so if he supplied Ad with any money it was not for Shaniya, it was for his needs. JMO
the rest of what he has to say is BS.
MOO

(bbm) Thank you for your posts, empty:heart: Re caring for Shaniya and her appearance--it's my belief or philosophy that when a child is valued, they will likely appear cared for; and when they appear to be cared for they're in turn more apt to be valued--by others--classmates, teachers, people in general. Children as young as my daughter her age w similar hair eg are too young to properly care for it themselves :( They need the proper hair products for starters--and someone to model and assist them w the task of grooming. While this may seem trivial to some here, like it or not our first impressions of people are based upon outward appearance. Someone took the time to properly do this in preparation for the lovely portrait where Shaniya's in the white dress eg yet you're absolutely right it appears Shaniya had nothing but BAD HAIR DAYS toward the end there--even before going to AD's who obviously didn't give a $#!+ how her beautiful child appeared--ie some photos with her hair, bushy, coming from one side of her head. :mad:

Ok, you aren't used to caring for this child, but do you CARE?? If you don't know you better ASK somebody and get a CLUE. I searched for products for my daughter's hair until I *FOUND* ones that worked! I get up an HOUR & a HALF EARLY before I have to take her to school three am's per week (M-W-F) in order to do the HAIR ROUTINE. Bubble bath and shampoo time is fun--and when we're finished she looks adorable. This should have been done--by someone--every day.
It isn't the latest gf's responsibility IMO but BL who should've "stepped up," and if BL is between gfs or can't pawn off this task onto someone else, then HE should have done it d*mnit. IT TAKES TIME! PATIENCE!! AVAILABILITY!!! AND ABOVE ALL RIGHT PRIORITIES TO RAISE A CHILD RESPONSIBLY AND LOVINGLY.

I know everyone thinks I'm making too much about the hair but I DO IT BECAUSE I CARE WHAT MY DAUGHTER LOOKS LIKE. BECAUSE W/OUT THIS EXTRA CARE SHE TOO WOULD SOON APPEAR MUCH LIKE SHANIYA IN THE ELEVATOR PICTURES :furious:

We toss around this word "LOVE" but it is a VERB, a "DOING" WORD. Obviously, it goes w/out saying that a child's basic physical needs--ie safe, sanitary living conditions including clean home in a secure environment w adequate food are paramount. But the hair to me is an outward sign of whether the adult in that child's life is willing to make the necessary sacrifices or has their priorities in order.

Yea ok, CDL was the "fun" aunt :rolleyes: and so didn't "discuss" serious things w Shaniya. W/e, wth is that supposed to mean anyway. Sounds less like a "unique bond" or some deep, "special connection" to me--and more like a flimsy excuse for failing to act as a conscientious, dependable, responsible adult in her niece's life who could ever be counted on to address or resolve the important issues in Shaniya's life.

Like how SHANIYA felt about being ripped away from the life she knew, her new school, her friends, her classmates, her daddy (when he was around), her pretty room, all her belongings, her toys--and above all, her CLEAN HOME, and her SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD... and foisted onto her drug addled egg donor, thrust into a stinking sewage leaking trailer where nobody cared how neglected she was, is reduced to eating crackers on a filthy bed where her new "playmates" were sociopathic murderers and child molestors.

:devil:

Right now i cant track down the links...but there are two quotes that come to mind right here...

#1: AD talked about Shaniya's hair being "out" in the 911 call.

#2: Byron Coleman (son) talked about Shaniya's hair being "out".

Exactly. If possible, I'd have "thanked" you TWICE for this post.

Thank you oriah :blowkiss: and song too. Re bbm, how true friend... and how sad, but at least she was dignified in death.

Warning: maybe too graphic:

kiki- You are more than welcome for that sad bit of news.

And while I understand exactly what you were hoping for, I wish I could say that Shaniya was able to be taken care of in death as she should have been in life... it is my understanding that that was impossible due to the circumstances. I do know that the love and care was there- tremendously- and that her memory is still the beautiful child we see in the pictures posted.

I'm so sorry if this is harsh, but maybe it is also a reminder to others and all who read these forums, the news, etc: the death of a child is NEVER good, pretty, or anything except wrong in this universe- moo.
At best, we have children lost to us while cradled in the arms of someone who loves them- safe, warm, cared for, and loved.
At worst- we have the Shaniya's who have none of that in their last moments.

It is my understanding that there was not a way to give Shaniya the respect she deserved (and was entirely meant to have) at funeral and burial BECAUSE of the manner in which she died and was left. I personally hate open casket funerals... but she should have had the opportunity if those who cared for her chose so.
Again- sorry if this is out of line- just want a reminder to anyone and everyone out there, that there are good people in this world who do everything they can to make right in both life and death. The ugly, ugly deaths make that impossible.

This child was lost to the ugly in the world. When an excellent, caring, and committed funeral home cannot care for a dead child in the manner that it should be able to due to the condition the child was found in.... I have nothing more to say than- people- we need to prevent this from EVER happening again.
There is enough ugliness in the world that is accidental and un-preventable.

This should not have happened, but it did. She was cared for as best she could have been after she was found, and already gone. But the ugliness remains- and for those of you who work with LE and other groups in similar capacities, you know exactly what I mean.

Oriah

Right now i cant track down the links...but there are two quotes that come to mind right here...

#1: AD talked about Shaniya's hair being "out" in the 911 call.

#2: Byron Coleman (son) talked about Shaniya's hair being "out".
I remember it exactly...And I remember a poster asking "what does it mean for the Hair to be out"
and someone did reply to the post. :)
I know what it means because my grand kids are biracial and stunning.
but I do remember smiling about that.

That is not a good sign that we cant find any links.
It only means that LB had someone remove them.
They do not disappear, people do not take them out, When you are concerned about Public Opinion you hire someone to clean it all up. and if you are not worried about it, you don't need to clean it all up. Now that it is not on the Internet and the case is not coming up i the near future they hope we will all forget. that is why I ASK if anyone can and knows how.
PLEASE down load this thread in its entirety to a hard drive.

I remember it exactly...And I remember a poster asking "what does it mean for the Hair to be out"
and someone did reply to the post. :)

That is not a good sign that we cant find any links.
It only means that LB had someone remove them.
They do not disappear, people do not take them out, When you are concerned about Public Opinion you hire someone to clean it all up. and if you are not worried about it, you don't need to clean it all up. Now that it is not on the Internet and the case is not coming up i the near future they hope we will all forget. that is why I ASK if anyone can and knows how.
PLEASE down load this thread in its entirety to a hard drive.

Done.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the connection with not being able to find a link to an interview that says BL has had the internet "cleaned up".
Wasn't the interview a NG interview? So, BL took it off her site?
I'm not following.

Our member PattyG normally tapes and uploads all NG shows (IIRC). Have you checked with her for the interview? I'm sure BL didn't take her info off of her computer.

(bbm) Thank you for your posts, empty:heart: Re caring for Shaniya and her appearance--it's my belief or philosophy that when a child is valued, they will in turn appear cared for; and when they appear to be cared for they're likewise more apt to be valued--by others--classmates, teachers, people in general. Children as young as my daughter her age w similar hair eg are too young to properly care for it themselves :(

you and I are on the same page. I also have searched high and low for the proper hair care products and I AM AA. It takes patience and love. Thank you for validating my thoughts on first impressions and appearances being important.
And to be clear the reason I made my observation about Shaniya's hair care is because there was a lot of praise at how well Shaniya was cared for by CDL and that pic of white dress is the proof, I don't doubt that CDL did her best but I believe she was taking credit for someone else's labor of love. Most likely Ty.

:parrot:[/QUOTE]

<respectfully snipped>

and someone did reply to the post.

Yes, I know what the term means, I guess I was just looking at the two times it was mentioned and wondering why it was so important. I can see how we are concerned at the care (or lack thereof) of Shaniya. I am curious as to why AD found it important to blurt out, and why with everything that happened, Byron C, a teenaged boy, mentioned it. I guess I am tired and making too much of it! Oh well, I do that occasionally! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan