NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so at three am, it sounds like there was someone beating on the wall...wonder if it was the beating that killed her, or if that was someone trying to revive her?

But that definitely blows the mother's timeline out of the water.

Beating wall sound at 3 am (roughly)
Mother says she moved her to couch at 5:30
Reported missing at almost 7 am.

I tend to look for the truth in the lie, 5;30 is probably when she was moved, either she was already dead or dying and mother used the sleeping on the couch excuse to explain why there is urine or feces on the couch. It they find her in time, COD is probably going to be blunt force trauma.
What is going on lately? For Pete's sake, call CPS on yourself, if it gets that bad, it's better than a murder rap.
I thought that was the "little bit of truth" until hearing about the video cameras. If somebody moved her out of the mobile home after 5:30am they'd be on the tapes. Yet the only thing mentioned is people outside closer to the time she was reported missing and/or after 911 was called. So who is the mysterious perp who snuck in and took her? Or more to what I'm thinking, who was seen leaving the home carrying something (Shaniya)? Or was it hours earlier and this is just a total fabrication because Shaniya was supposed to be at school that morning? :waitasec: MOO

So, now my mind in wondering what the noise of beating on the wall was. What could it have been? At 3:00 am???

Perhaps the person who went outside to throw away the blanket, or the little girl if she went outside to go to the bathroom outdoors, locked themselves out and was knocking on the door to wake someone so that they could get back in. Maybe they have that type of screen door that can be set to lock automatically when the door closes so that you can't come in from outside.

That's not a particularly good scenario, but it's all I can think of at the moment. Why would you be beating against the wall at 3 am if it was something you could wait to do it until a time when it would be less noticeable? They controlled the timing of the 911 call after all.

I assume the neighbor means the wall of the Davis home (or some other) and not her own. Surely she'd call LE if someone was beating on her home.

Depends on the crime in the area.
If there was someone beating on my wall at 3 am, I'd check it out, if I had the dog and a fully loaded firearm. Otherwise, I'd pull the covers over my head, grab a ball bat and wait it out.

OMG!!! I just had a thought about something. Have they looked under this neighbors trailer? She said she heard banging.

Neighbor, Andrea Moore, is on NG's show via phone. She says she lives across the street from Shaniya.

Neighbor where blankie was found is about 200 feet away.
Blaankie had feces and urine on it.........also on the couch.

With so many clothes hanging out on the clothes line Im surprise that the manager did not see all these clothes and never seeing this sweet little child at all or the other child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez