Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellync,

are you far from where little Shaniya disappeared? it's even creepier when these things happen in one's backyard, so to speak...

bless her heart and may she be found soon.
About 1/12 hrs, maybe close to two. I havent heard of a press conference, but I dont want to miss one, if there is a link, I'd sure appreciate it!

has the presser started yet?

I've been looking but all the articles I found from yesterday that referenced it have been updated and no longer say anything about a pressed-thought it was to have been held at 10:00am.

And P.S. The weather here and there is TERRIBLE! I havent seen this much rain in a looong time.

Was there any information on the last time she was seen by anyone other than her mother or those in her home?

I am just not seeing anything updated on the local news sites. A reporter "tweeted" that "evidence was found in dumpster relating to missing little girl search, update at noon", but no update that i can see.

You would think if she's 5 she's going to school...perhaps they can verify the last day she was at school.

Sleuthymama (my favorite name on websleuths!!) when the Police spokeswoman said she wanted to assure the public that they "absolutely" didnt have to worry about a kidnapper on the loose, that sealed the deal for me. They know whatever happened to her, happened within the home, and they are just waiting to either find her, or are waiting for a confession, or both. IMO

It makes me sick to think these parents kill their kids and then use actual stories of kids who are taken right out of their homes and kidnapped as their cover story.

And P.S. The weather here and there is TERRIBLE! I havent seen this much rain in a looong time.
I know! It's cold, windy and rainy here today. I can't imagine if Shaniya is still alive being out in this weather. :cry:

You would think if she's 5 she's going to school...perhaps they can verify the last day she was at school.
I think that could be the reason for the story about her disappearing off the couch between 5:30am-6:30am. Somebody would have to explain why she wasn't going to be at school. MOO

Oh My!!! Here we go folks.
I'm still praying for Shaniya. But......................
Well, we definitely know now she didn't just wander out of the house. And if a stranger perp had abducted her and carried her out of the house, why would they toss the blanket in the neighbor's trash on the way out of the area? I think that leaves just about one other possibility. MOO

Wondering where the neighbors trailer is in relation to Shaniyas?
Whats going on here? Could it be another John Couey situation, like with jessica Lunsford?
I lean towards something happening within the family, but I hate to think someone would do something to their own flesh and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow