NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding there actually was no raid of this mh in July per Davenport who states it was not occupied at that time--and that Davis(es) did not move in until August. I'll double check to be sure but I think this is accurate.

:parrot:

Not sure if the raid happened, but the media sources are still reporting it even today. Even if no drug raid, Davenport suspected people were living there against her wishes, all she had to do is monitor. I think. She is a former investigator so yeah...

:Jumpie::HBwhiteflag::aktion033::seeya: Hey Guys.... I've been dialogueing (sp) all along. And I have not been sitting on my hands...no need when there is a solution... but I have been trying to dialogue... Can someone tell me where the picture of the trailer park is....oh please..Thank you

Barb the manager at the park said that they (her and LE) saw a male figure on video at 3:00 am walking away from the trash area and back torwards the girls residence.

reallllllly????? wow! I don't recall that! was it in an article? that is great info if true because it corroborates the neighbor.

I am thinking more and more that this witness was the camera............ if the camera caught the trashcan that close wonder what the angle was on S's home???

do we know where the camera is located? I know they showed one on a video I watched but I am in premature menopause and I may be 38 but my memeory can be in it's 60s at times (sorry for the overshare!)

Don't know who the Ramseys are, but as far as I know-No one in either of the cases you mentioned had extensive criminal histories, more specifically abuse on women/children, and none of them lived in trailer parks surrounded by sex offenders... Hence, I wondered if trailer parks attract a certain class/type--which is not a far fetched question given the demographics and income/education levels you would find in many trailer parks. Its a simple question of whether or not trailer parks attract people with certain socioeconomic statuses and inclinations to criminal activity. I'll excuse the sarcasm, thanks for your reply!
Google it

JMO. The Mom knows what happened. This guy did not leave with her child after 5:30am and come back by 6:50 and not be noticed. There is no way. Even if she didn't know( which is not likely). She should've checked his record the guy assualted a woman (possibly her) and she should've protected her child from the felon. But that is just my honest opinion.
whatever happened... I bet it happened before 0300ish. after that was the clean up and than the careful alibi planning... moo of course

Yeah, my mind is still stuck on the neighbor hearing banging or beating around 3:00 am.

reallllllly????? wow! I don't recall that! was it in an article? that is great info if true because it corroborates the neighbor.

I am thinking more and more that this witness was the camera............ if the camera caught the trashcan that close wonder what the angle was on S's home???

do we know where the camera is located? I know they showed one on a video I watched but I am in premature menopause and I may be 38 but my memeory can be in it's 60s at times (sorry for the overshare!)

nurse it was on HLN this afternoon. Barb was on there talking and I was trying to type everything down as fast as they were talking...lol

It is on www.wral.com, I believe.

Okay, if he was seen on video dumping the blanket, then that means there are only 2 options, really. Either he put Shaniya, covered in feces, in his car, in which case there will be evidence in the car that will sink him.
Or he left Shaniya at at the house while he ran to dump the blanket, which, IMO, means that someone else had to know what was going on. 6-7 people in a trailer, you don't leave a body there while you run across the street unless there's someone to keep people away. The same for an injured or scared child.

He's nailed, even if he can dispute the video footage.

if that's the case, do you think that they're not arresting her to try and get more info. out....

like "hey, we know he did something to your baby and we know you're scared of him, but you gotta tell us what happened" kind of thing?

whatever happened... I bet it happened before 0300ish. after that was the clean up and than the careful alibi planning... moo of course

I so agree...I just listened to the lady who runs?owns? the trailer park on HLN and she was just talking about that. Just heard it...don't have a link or it.

Barb the manager at the park said that they (her and LE) saw a male figure on video at 3:00 am walking away from the trash area and back torwards the girls residence.

Theory... the little one messed herself and her blanket. If the blanket wasn't anything special, I might just throw it in the trash too. That's at 3:00 am.

What happened to her after 3:00 am? What time did he leave with her?

I really hate when threads I tend to read get overrun with snotty behavior (from newbies AND regulars). LET IT GO. Geez.

Listen to me...there is a little girl missing...her name is Shaniya...she may or may not still be alive. This thread was created to discuss this case and hopefully find leads to help bring her home. She is an innocent, 5 year old child...she deserves better than a bunch of bickering and smarta$$ remarks between posters.
If you don't want to contribute useful information on the case, then leave. Just move on to another thread or another forum all together.
Anyone coming on this forum later this evening is not going to want to wade through the BS to find the most current information on the investigation.
I love WS and I truly care about the posters here, of whom many have shared their horrific personal experiences. I have a deep respect for all of you, we've stayed up into the wee hours of the morning working on cases together and I guess you could say we're kind of bonded.
I take it personally when posters come on here disrespect other posters I care about and I'd really like for it to stop! end of rant...

I'm wondering if the feces can be determined to be pre or post mortem??

if that's the case, do you think that they're not arresting her to try and get more info. out....

like "hey, we know he did something to your baby and we know you're scared of him, but you gotta tell us what happened" kind of thing?

I think thats a strong possiblity. I think LE knows the mother lied, at least initially, and depending on the extent of her knowledge of what happened to Shaniya-they may work with her.

If they believe she knows exactly what happened, they may play nice now, and then later slap her with allowing abuse/kidnapping/or whatever charges are leveled.

If she really doesn't know, they may just be using her to get general info on the boyfriend's habits, circle of friends, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow