NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did dad let her mom have her back after having her for years???

He wanted to give her a chance to be a mom or some such. I personally don't care if he did cry and looked pathetic. How do you give your child to a momster like this after you've raised her for most of her life. :banghead:

Sorry, I'm irritated right now :furious:

Can you all only imagine what Shaniya's daddy must be feeling right now knowing that he entrusted his beautiful little girl to the care of this monster? The guilt that he must be feeling will surely put him in his grave not to mention the fact that he doesn't even know where she is at or even dead or alive at this point. My prayers go out to him and his family.

I imagine he is very remorseful,if he just turned over that beautiful child without checking out anything about the mother,her lifestyle and friends.Not only was she taken from what looked like a very good,well cared for life in the photos,but was put in hell in that MH and now,wherever she is if still alive.I have no compassion for anyone that could take away a good life from a child,thier family,friends,school and home,unless ordered legally to do it.

OMG - NOW is the time for a presser...please...give us some information - maybe it's not too late...am I just being naive?

I knew the Mom had something to do with this the whole time...BUT, I really did not think it was for this reason!!
I really thought I was for custory reasons. OMG
I was really excited when I saw she was gonna be arrested because I thought that meant we would find Shaniya with a family member, or somewhere sefe. I can not beleive this. HOw Sick!!!!
I can not grasp this. Unreal. Poor Baby

MAM took his turn then passed her on... :furious:

Exactly...I can't even type my thoughts right now but you said exactly how I'm feeling.

I am so sorry Shaniya. This should have never, ever happened to you in a million years. There are total strangers in this world who are standing in faith beside you that you may be rescued from the hell in which you were delivered by the person that should have protected you. Hold on baby, please.

It's doubly sad to think that there are countries in the world in which it's a way of life for female children to be trafficked and exploited.

At least in the US we are OUTRAGED when this kind of thing happens. In other countries it's not given a thought.

I can't even describe what my DHubby just said!!!
I'm so upset, this dear beautiful little girl.
These people usually chop off their hair and make them look different,
maybe make her look like a little boy til she's gone to the buyers.
Some go straight to Thailand......

I completely agree. I encourage all to look back at the hotel footage with that in mind...

I really can not imagine EVER watching that again knowing what I know now.

Oh my God... this is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of .
Me too. I just would never let my mind "go there" actually believing that she could have been traded/sold. I am just completely utterly shocked. I cant believe this!

I completely agree. I encourage all to look back at the hotel footage with that in mind...

I know, I know...it was so obvious to me but I wanted to believe different. I didn't even post a response at all to any of the posts re: demeanor on video...I was too afraid to. CARP! Why are there so many evil monsters in this world?

Top story on my local 10 pm news. bout damn time

I was so afraid of this all along. That MONSTER! :furious: MOO

Maybe it's the mom in me, but it never even crossed my mind. I've heard about human trafficking, but always related it to other countries. Doesn't make the reality any easier, but how does a mother do this to their own child - ANY child.

Wait until word gets around in jail -- prisoners don't take too kindly to this kind of crime.

Still in shock --

Mel

Oh Jesus no. I was so afraid that's what it was when I saw this morning the US Marshalls had been brought in.

Dear Jesus that poor little angel had no idea what was ahead of her. Her mom knew though. Dear God how vile can a human being be.

God and angels I beg you to wrap this child in your safety, and free her from all fear and pain.

Today Show video: Missing 5-year-old spotted in hotel video 7:00
Nov. 13: Police in North Carolina continue to search for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, who was last spotted with a man in a hotel video. NBC's Ron Mott reports and former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt weighs in on the case.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33906409#33906409

Today Show video: Search intensifies for missing 5-year-old girl 4:39
Nov. 14: North Carolina police say a man has admitted to kidnapping a 5-year-old girl, but investigators still have not found the child. NBC's Ron Mott reports, then TODAY's Amy Robach speaks with former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/33930396#33930396

:angel:

I am livid! How can anyone do that to their own child let alone someone elses. Thank God my granddaughter just came over for a goodnight hug. I needed that. Poor little Shaniya! The vision of her innocent face as she waits for the elevator will haunt me. I can't even think right now. Please let them find her before it's too late.

I guess everyone on wral is expressing what we are,without holding back,they closed the comment section.

It's sickening to even think about how scared that baby must have been and still is if she's alive. I knew that b@stard had been up to no good based on the look on his face in that mugshot. He wasn't scared at all. He knew all along what was happening and going to happen to that precious baby and for all we know, he could have taken his turn with her as well. It's beyond sickening. I don't think in all of the years that I have followed these types of cases have I ever really felt like I was punched in the stomach over one of them but that's exactly how I feel right about now. It's just unfathomable to me. I'm sure that there is going to be a major underlying drug problem going on with this woman and that she needed money to support the habit or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties